Rand Paul's greatest enemy is old Rand Paul

And Obama's is people finding out he lied to them on just about everything... Oh and speaking to a camera without a teleprompter with a script someone else wrote for him.

So what does that have to do with Rand Paul?

We know you like Paul. We know you get all pissy when someone has the gall to quote some of the stupid shit he's said in the past and to highlight some of his famous flip flops. But now, you're starting to sound like a jilted hairdresser.

Take a deep breath, relax ... and state your point(s).

I did state my points, even admitted Rand was wrong. But that I don't care... I'm ok with people making mistakes, its the degree of the mistakes and the continuation of the mistakes that upset me. When I have people here going all nutter about Rand's position not being 100% dialed into place when they themselves are all over the place, daily, I get frustrated.

Like g5 said, rand took up a law suit, after others did... That makes Rand a fake! Yet not one person on these boards takes an "original" position on anything... Are we all fake???? G5 wants Rand to be bad because that's why G5 does, he attacks both sides relentlessly even when he has no ammo. G5 is not always wrong but were talking about 2 or maybe 3 flip flops for Rand, and the flip flops are not necessarily flip flops. For a politician, that's amazing.... For just a human being that's incredible...

I'm not upset that people are going after Rand, he will prolly be the President so lol at them. I'm upset because most the people attacking him are a million times worse but feel they have some moral higher ground for calling out others.

Thank you for your honest and in depth explanation. IMHO - it's a lot more effective than the previous few posts.

Mr. Maddow tried this shit on her show when Rand was running for Senate.

How'd that work out?

Worked out fine.

Rand Paul is on record stating that he would have eliminated the requirement from the Civil Rights act that had private business open to anyone of any race, religion or national background.

Pretty fine TV.

How'd that work out?

Worked out fine.

Rand Paul is on record stating that he would have eliminated the requirement from the Civil Rights act that had private business open to anyone of any race, religion or national background.

Pretty fine TV.

The "Civil Rights Act" ought to be abolished.

But only 3% of the electorate understands that.

That is not enough to win elections.

So changed his name to either Menachem or Paulstein.

And now supports the welfare/warfare state.

LOL Rand Paul and Cruz are going to crumble in the primary and Romney will step in at the call of the GOP establishment and become the 2016 GOP nominee

Last edited by a moderator:

How'd that work out?

Worked out fine.

Pretty fine TV.

The "Civil Rights Act" ought to be abolished.

But only 3% of the electorate understands that.

That is not enough to win elections.

So changed his name to either Menachem or Paulstein.

And now supports the welfare/warfare state.

Least your honest about it.

Paul? Not so much.

Forum List

Back