Rand Paul pulls a Brian Williams, claims he has a Biology Degree

jknowgood

No they're not. Nothing is "sealed". This asssinine statement has been debunked so many times and yet you low-information fools just keep on repeating it.

If you can PROVE President Obama's records are "sealed", post the proof in a new thread.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Okay then tell me his grades, with a link.

jknowgood

Got caught in your lie, huh?

You said his records are "sealed".

Prove it.

Hint: Yesterday I posted proof they're not "sealed".
Then tell me his grades then, shouldn't be hard.

jknowgood

That's what you get for lying.

Get it through your head - The reason yiou cannot prove Obama's records are "sealed" is because they are not.

Once and for all, none of Obama's records are "sealed". Write it down and read it once a day until you GET IT.

BTW, yesterday, I also posted the reason why you can't see his grades. It has nothing at all to do with him but of course, you don't know that and there's no way you will ever know that because you won't educate yourself.

I'd bet you still don't know that we have the guaranteed right to protest in this country.

Seriously, doood. You even give dumb RWs a bad name.
You are such a dumbass, we hardly know anything about Obama's past. Oh you do have the right to protest, but you don't have the right to close down a major highway, burn businesses down, and loot.

Not even close to the truth.

Obama is most completely and thoroughly vetted prez in modern times.

Glad to see you finally listened to me educating you on the right to protest cuz that is NOT what you previously said. I had to explain that to you. But, since you failed 5th crade civics class, glad I could be of help.

Seriously, you are one of the most ignorant here.

Okay then tell me his grades, with a link.

jknowgood

Prove it.

jknowgood

Get it through your head - The reason yiou cannot prove Obama's records are "sealed" is because they are not.

Once and for all, none of Obama's records are "sealed". Write it down and read it once a day until you GET IT.

BTW, yesterday, I also posted the reason why you can't see his grades. It has nothing at all to do with him but of course, you don't know that and there's no way you will ever know that because you won't educate yourself.

I'd bet you still don't know that we have the guaranteed right to protest in this country.

You are such a dumbass, we hardly know anything about Obama's past. Oh you do have the right to protest, but you don't have the right to close down a major highway, burn businesses down, and loot.

Glad to see you finally listened to me educating you on the right to protest cuz that is NOT what you previously said. I had to explain that to you. But, since you failed 5th crade civics class, glad I could be of help.

University records?

jknowgood

Prove it.

jknowgood

University records?

Not "sealed".

I read it- sounds like a stupid mistake by Paul- the man has a medical degree- which is in essence a graduate degree.
This will have no traction.
At the time Rand Paul obtained it, a medical degree was not "in essence a graduate degree" as you claim, because a bachelor's wasn't required. From the link: "At the time, Duke’s medical school did not require students to have a bachelor’s degree."

Well lets see now:

they've put out a hit him on not going to college

and then is accusing him of lying when he said he had biology degree

AND he hasn't even declared he's running for President

yes folks, the lamestream dnc lapdog media and the democrats are showing they are definitely afraid of Walker running for President. the polls showed he was up with the Shrilly so HE must be Destroyed. This is the dirty tactics of the Democrat party

so I say, GO WALKER!!!!!!

Two days ago, Rand Paul said to Bloomberg: "I have a Biology Degree". But one day later The Washington Post fact-checker noted that Rand Paul does not have a Biology Degree.

This can be used against Rand Paul in a GOP primary. In the event that he competes against Hillary Clinton, his lie would make it difficult for his campaign to bring up Hillary Clinton's lie that she was shot at in Bosnia.
He has a Masters, this BS was exposed in another thread but don't let that get in the way of your being stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read it- sounds like a stupid mistake by Paul- the man has a medical degree- which is in essence a graduate degree.
This will have no traction.
At the time Rand Paul obtained it, a medical degree was not "in essence a graduate degree" as you claim, because a bachelor's wasn't required. From the link: "At the time, Duke’s medical school did not require students to have a bachelor’s degree."

Yep- this is a non issue.

Rand is not likely to nominated regardless- but this is not an issue

Two days ago, Rand Paul said to Bloomberg: "I have a Biology Degree". But one day later The Washington Post fact-checker noted that Rand Paul does not have a Biology Degree.

This can be used against Rand Paul in a GOP primary. In the event that he competes against Hillary Clinton, his lie would make it difficult for his campaign to bring up Hillary Clinton's lie that she was shot at in Bosnia.
He has a Masters, this BS was exposed in another thread but don't let that get in the way of your being stupid.

He doesn't have a Masters. Don't make shit up

Sounds like people are assuming Rand Paul was talking about a bachelors degree in biology when in fact he did not specify bachelor, sounds like he was referring to his Doctorate degree in Medical Science which includes biology among other sciences. Don't let your ignorance show by claiming a Doctorate in Medical Science does not include biology.

Early life and education

[18] Paul attended Baylor University from fall 1981 to summer 1984 and was enrolled in the honors program. During the time he spent at Baylor, he was involved in the swim team and the Young Conservatives of Texas and was a member of a secret organization known as the NoZe Brotherhood.[23] Paul also regularly contributed to The Baylor Lariat.[21] Paul left Baylor early, without completing either his Bachelor's degree in biology or in English,[24]when he was accepted into the Duke University School of Medicine. At the time, Duke did not require an undergraduate degree for admission to its graduate school. He earned a M.D. degree in 1988 and completed his residency in 1993.[25]

Forum List

Back