Rand Paul: "Mistake" to Jab at Obama's Love of America as Guiliani Did

Rand Paul has to know that Americans agree with Guliani and is only trying to keep the liberal press at bay.

I bet a majority of Republicans voters would say that they disagree with Obama on policy, but believe he loves his country. These potential GOP candidates are going after Guliani because they want to win in 2016.

You can't make that prediction without using a crystal ball. If they thought he loved us so much they wouldn't have stuck him and his nasty party into MINORITY status.

Now I've said from the first day he was elected with his swearing in ugliness. the man hates us and our country.

The other party has historically taken control of the majority in a president's 6th year for the last 50 years. Do voters believe that every president for the last 50 years has hated America?

Nobody but a mind reader can know the president's motives. Therefor arguing against policy is much more effective than arguing against motive. :thup:

Rand Paul Mistake to Jab at Obama s Love of America as Guiliani Did - Hit Run Reason.com

So Paul told a Kentucky news station, as Mediaite reports, that:

“I think it’s a mistake to question people’s motives. It’s one thing to disagree on policy.”

Paul said he’s not interested in questioning whether Obama’s a “good American or a bad American,” because while he may blame the president’s foreign policy for making the U.S. less safe, he’s not going to question whether Obama’s “well-intentioned.”

Another candidate comes out against Guliani's comments. :clap:

Meh, he's running for election. Only an idiot thinks that what Giuliani said wasn't true.

Rand Paul Mistake to Jab at Obama s Love of America as Guiliani Did - Hit Run Reason.com

“I think it’s a mistake to question people’s motives. It’s one thing to disagree on policy.”

Paul said he’s not interested in questioning whether Obama’s a “good American or a bad American,” because while he may blame the president’s foreign policy for making the U.S. less safe, he’s not going to question whether Obama’s “well-intentioned.”

Meh, he's running for election. Only an idiot thinks that what Giuliani said wasn't true.

If a majority of people really believe that then why would everybody running be distancing themselves from his comments? Wouldn't the complete opposite tactic win more votes? :dunno:

Nothing wrong about saying what you think, but it certainly can be a bad political move.

I wonder if Rudy is secretly wishing he hadn't said that.

Of course he is...when he speaks to manstream media...he backs off the comment....when he speaks on FNC and other outlets that cater to the dredge of the GOP...he doubles down on stupid.

2+2....quotes and actions..=........ he loves him some god damn America and has a wife who was never proud of her country .......and has good buddy terrorists in his entourage

If a majority of people really believe that then why would everybody running be distancing themselves from his comments? Wouldn't the complete opposite tactic win more votes? :dunno:

Jesus! Can't you read either? They are running for office. Duh.

where are you getting this EVERYBODY? I'd bet money many more of the people in this country agrees with Rudy. so you all just need to suck it up. Obama is not a frikken Messah that can't ever be criticized. He just a man who happened to fool a lot of people and they put him in as President

Did everyone start thinking Obama doesn't love America before or after he one in 2012? Was he any different now than then?

I say teapers don't love America...with all of the obstruction and vitriol. I am not running for office...so it must be true.

Obstruction gooood when liberals do it bbbaaaadddd....very baaaaad when it happens to them

where are you getting this EVERYBODY? I'd bet money many more of the people in this country agrees with Rudy. so you all just need to suck it up. Obama is not a frikken Messah that can't ever be criticized. He just a man who happened to fool a lot of people and they put him in as President

I said everybody running. I meant the potential GOP candidates. Well... most so far.

:lmao: 2 term President...idiot.

Approval rating greater than Congress' impressive 12%

12 people showed up for your American Spring (let's roll).

At what point does one realize they live in a bubble?

At what point does one realize they are just a fucking idiot?

Jesus! Can't you read either? They are running for office. Duh.

So... because they are running they... take the complete opposite stance that you say a majority of Americans believe? That make NO fucking sense. :lol:

Low class is low class whether liberal or conservative. Rudy is low class.

LOL, yeah, the left say far worse non stop and I've never seen you speak up about that

like I said earlier. they are not just hypocrites. but TWO faced hypocrites. hell they still go after Reagan and the man has been dead for how long.

they're pathetic. this brings me back to rodeo clown using an Obama mask in a skit. they wanted him hung in a public square and make all of us people in the country watch it so we learn a lesson....YOU CAN'T speak badly about the DEAR LEADER....lol

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Low class is low class whether liberal or conservative. Rudy is low class.

LOL, yeah, the left say far worse non stop and I've never seen you speak up about that
Have you looked? You must not be paying attention. Hell, click on my sig...Sorry Everybody.

But why do I care when a liberal says something stupid? I have no desire to clean up their house. I am too busy trying to evict the tea party from my house.

Suck it up you frikken whiners

You've said worst crap about Sarah Palin

Forum List

Back