Rand Paul bashes the notion that government can even determine what truth is

not all who are "dependent" are liberals, I have learned.. It is bad for the R party to write off people who do not fit into their stereotypical world view... and sometimes it is exacly that... a narrow view
A claim nobody was making. Heck of a way to score a "win".

not too familiar w/ Shakespeare, i have to say. I focus on non-fiction, have for many years

but in any case, it comes back to the same old thing: it is ultimately gummit's fault... that ... well, just about whatever topic you bring up but particularly the topic of dependency

people see others dependent on gummit and think... How can I get that? I don't want to work...

not realizing that only a regular job will EVER get them such things as... adequate housing! Does the gummit or those who love it so much TELL people this? I mean, you can be smart as whatever but if you never LEARN some simple facts and etc...

We cannot blame the dependents... There are many reasons for people being dependent... Some actually believe they are unemployable... There are a million different factors involved and ea person's different... but what I am talking about is how gummit encourages people to be dependent, then society in general looks at all those dependents and blames them and etc... I blame the politicians almost 98%

"We cannot blame the dependents..."

Of course we can......unless you can show where attepts were made to not be dependent.

Paul brings up the Steele dossier that was debunked but CNN nonetheless propagated the Russia Russia bs...
Yep. Russia and other countries regulate what the truth is and make sure that their media only report the truth. That's where the democrats are headed.

i know some people who really cannot get a job

I'm about to provide proof of my perspective, not the anecdotal sort you did.....and I'll bet you'll hear a tiny voice in your head saying "re-calculating."

The major political party in this nation insists.....in writing......that any who don't feel like working be entitled to your earnings.

the Democrat Green New Deal, that specified the rest of us pay for those who "don't care to work."

1630441728819.png

Forum List

Back