Ralph Peters: ’2000 Years of Christian Civilization Destroyed on Obama’s Watch’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
PJ Media ^ | 9/20/15 | Debra Heine
The Islamic State has managed to destroy two thousand years of Christian civilization in the Middle East in just a couple of years, Lt. Col. Ralph Peters noted on The O’Reilly Factor last week. And he placed the blame squarely on President Obama’s cowardly, feckless, incompetent foreign policy.ISIS has been spreading across the Middle East like a plague of locusts, and as they have spread, they have targeted religious minorities, particularly Christians, for destruction. In Syria, tens of thousands of Assyrian Christians have been attacked and displaced.They are the forgotten refugees.A Catholic priest who visited Kurdish Iraq last fall described...

M5Bgl6g.jpg

the poop has no reason to visit the USA-----he should be in Iraq and Syria -------he
is acting like poop pius-------the poop that kissed adolf

• Banned
1280px-Temple_of_Baal-Shamin_Palmyra-e1440367160118-635x357.jpg

ISIS militants have destroyed the ruins of an ancient temple in the UNESCO World Heritage city of Palmyra in Syria, officials and activists said Sunday, in another incidence of the extremists desecrating relics from history in the name of religion.

Described by UNESCO as an “oasis in the Syrian desert,” the World Heritage site of Palmyra features spectacular ruins that were once a “great city that was one of the most important cultural centers of the ancient world.”

However, ISIS fighters seized the city ruins in May and set to work selling off some antiquities on the black market, while destroying other idols and sites that the group believes go against their version of Islam.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a British-based monitoring group, said Sunday that the ruins of the Baalshemin temple were blown up by the extremists one month ago.

The Islamic State has managed to destroy two thousand years of Christian civilization in the Middle East in just a couple of years, Lt. Col. Ralph Peters noted on The O’Reilly Factor last week. And he placed the blame squarely on President Obama’s cowardly, feckless, incompetent foreign policy.ISIS has been spreading across the Middle East like a plague of locusts, and as they have spread, they have targeted religious minorities, particularly Christians, for destruction. In Syria, tens of thousands of Assyrian Christians have been attacked and displaced.They are the forgotten refugees.A Catholic priest who visited Kurdish Iraq last fall described...

M5Bgl6g.jpg
I don't think those priceless relics are worth sacrificing American lives

It's a tragedy, but only a moron thinks we can stop everything bad from happening in the world.

• Banned

M5Bgl6g.jpg

It's a tragedy, but only a moron thinks we can stop everything bad from happening in the world.

Thank you Mr. Chamberlain, Heir Hitler appreciates your surrender!

M5Bgl6g.jpg

Okay, I take it back.....YOUR life is worth surrendering for those precious relics.

Why don't you put your money where your chicken hawk mouth is...and get all mercenary, load up all guns, and head out to the middle east!

• Banned

M5Bgl6g.jpg

Okay, I take it back.....YOUR life is worth surrendering for those precious relics.

Why don't you put your money where your chicken hawk mouth is...and get all mercenary, load up all guns, and head out to the middle east!

Well let's see pacifist, it's not only artifacts, it's PEOPLE that are Christian, losing their lives, and this president of ours refuses to take Christian refugee, but will take, at last news flash, I believe it was 100,000 muslim refugees by 2017.

1. No room in America for Christian refugees |...
    thehill.com/.../foreign-policy/...for-christian-refugeesCached
    What difference does it make which army imperils the lives of innocent Christians? ... The Syrian refugees deserve compassion and humanity; ... Obama, Dem leaders ...

2. Obama Wants to Welcome 7 Million Syrian Muslim ...
    godfatherpolitics.com/21195/obama-wants-to-welcome-7...Cached
    Obama Wants to Welcome 7 Million Syrian Muslim Refugees to US. Obama Wants to Welcome 7 Million Syrian Muslim Refugees to US. Home; Privacy; ... He refuses to secure ..
I spent my youth in Vietnam, certainly that DemocRATic war wasn't worth our lives but while scum like you marched against our troops, troops who had NO SAY whether they should be drafted or not, went off to war.Unfortunately politicians, on both sides, fucked us with their squabbles. I look back to Chamberlain, as the perfect example of people like you, all up in arms about losing our men. As to the current military, we have NO drafts anymore, men and women enter the service with the knowledge that they will be fighting in foreign lands. If not us, who? The muslim civilians seem to be cowards like yourself, refusing to die for their and others lives and way of life. The enemy has stated they will be sending TERRORISTS here mixed in with refugees, perhaps the country can get lucky, when one of those scum, takes out people like you with their HOMICIDE bombs... wonder if anyone would cry? We do nothing, it lives with us, always doing those small strikes that energize their followers, who look just like that 14 year old CLOCK maker.

Enjoy your cowardice and idiocy, they will be coming for you and yours, sooner or later without our intervention..... Your turn!

M5Bgl6g.jpg

Well let's see pacifist, it's not only artifacts, it's PEOPLE that are Christian, losing their lives, and this president of ours refuses to take Christian refugee, but will take, at last news flash, I believe it was 100,000 muslim refugees by 2017.

What difference does it make which army imperils the lives of innocent Christians? ... The Syrian refugees deserve compassion and humanity; ... Obama, Dem leaders ...

Obama Wants to Welcome 7 Million Syrian Muslim Refugees to US. Obama Wants to Welcome 7 Million Syrian Muslim Refugees to US. Home; Privacy; ... He refuses to secure ..
I spent my youth in Vietnam, certainly that DemocRATic war wasn't worth our lives but while scum like you marched against our troops, troops who had NO SAY whether they should be drafted or not, went off to war.Unfortunately politicians, on both sides, fucked us with their squabbles. I look back to Chamberlain, as the perfect example of people like you, all up in arms about losing our men. As to the current military, we have NO drafts anymore, men and women enter the service with the knowledge that they will be fighting in foreign lands. If not us, who? The muslim civilians seem to be cowards like yourself, refusing to die for their and others lives and way of life. The enemy has stated they will be sending TERRORISTS here mixed in with refugees, perhaps the country can get lucky, when one of those scum, takes out people like you with their HOMICIDE bombs... wonder if anyone would cry? We do nothing, it lives with us, always doing those small strikes that energize their followers, who look just like that 14 year old CLOCK maker.

Enjoy your cowardice and idiocy, they will be coming for you and yours, sooner or later without our intervention..... Your turn!
Go save them!

ISIS will never invade America

M5Bgl6g.jpg

Go save them!

2 words Major Hasan.....

1. Fort Hood gunman Nidal Hasan 'writes letter to ...
    Fort Hood gunman Nidal Hasan 'writes letter to Isis' asking to ... Major Nidal Hasan was sentenced to death in ... Robert Fisk on the terrorist group's ...

the poop has no reason to visit the USA-----he should be in Iraq and Syria -------he

Must be it just ticks you off he is going to address Congress and the following he has, ha ha.

Must be it just ticks you off he is going to address Congress and the following he has, ha ha.

lets see how this pope responds to the looming war. I do understand his
disregard of the lives of the Christians of the Levant-----most of them are
not catholics-----lots of eastern orthodox-----expendable --------

M5Bgl6g.jpg

Go save them!

your hero-----"doctor" Nidal Malik Hasan-------has decided to become
a citizen of ISIS-----the CALIPHATE. poor big bad Baghdadi-----
he wanted a jewish doctor like salaadin had

disregard of the lves of the Christians of the Levant-----most of them are not catholics-----lots of eastern orthodox-----expendable -----
---
What a fucking fruit loop statement.

actually, it is a very important statement-----somebody had to say it. Nobody said it in 1938 when pius was kissing adolf

Go save them!

your hero-----"doctor" Nidal Malik Hasan-------has decided to become
a citizen of ISIS-----the CALIPHATE. poor big bad Baghdadi-----
he wanted a jewish doctor like salaadin had

what do you find "funny" about 'doctor' Nidal Malik Hasan, jakey??

disregard of the lves of the Christians of the Levant-----most of them are not catholics-----lots of eastern orthodox-----expendable --------

Says the one with the Minion avatar! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
From the one with the Vigilante avatar who got ran out of the service. :)
Good English!
So you admit you were wrong. :)

disregard of the lves of the Christians of the Levant-----most of them are not catholics-----lots of eastern orthodox-----expendable --------

the man is a POPE-------and he is playing in Philadelphia as thousands
are dying in RELIGIOUSLY GALVANIZED STRIFE-----in Syria, Iraq, and Yemen.---
in Syria and Iraq lots of them are Christians. ------no big deal for friendly
frances---------doesn't he have the namesake of a saint who loved everyone---
even animals? lets ask Penelope----she is a scholar of religions

Forum List

Back