Ralph Nater, Just A Dumbass Honkey

B

Big D

A meeting last month between Ralph Nader and the Congressional Black Caucus ended with the independent presidential candidate being derided with "an obscene racial epithet" before being told to "get your ass out" of the gathering.

According to Nader, Watt called him "just another arrogant white man, telling us what we can do. It's all about your ego, another [expletive] arrogant white man."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/7/15/111739.shtml

Big D said:
A meeting last month between Ralph Nader and the Congressional Black Caucus ended with the independent presidential candidate being derided with "an obscene racial epithet" before being told to "get your ass out" of the gathering.

According to Nader, Watt called him "just another arrogant white man, telling us what we can do. It's all about your ego, another [expletive] arrogant white man."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/7/15/111739.shtml

Does you spelling his Name "Nater" instead of Nader make you a dumbass honkey also? I vote yes.

So if whites can't tell blacks what to do (not that I don't sympathize with someone disliking being told what to do), what's the alternative? For blacks to tell whites what to do?

Someone's gotta tell someone what to do.

I know what we should do.

Move toward racial separation.

It's the right thing to do.

Those comments to Nader by the CBC were completely out of line. If they respect his right to run, then they should respect it. Nader has been a civil rights advocate since he was a student at Harvard and there is no reason for him to be treated so disrespectfully. But, alas, 'tis politics.

"We respect your right to run, Mr. Nader. Withdraw." - Elijah Cummings, chair of the Congressional Black Caucus of the United States House of Representatives

This goes right back to that over active, testosterone driven, violent streak in blacks..... right?

nycflasher said:
But, alas, 'tis politics.

You think this is just politics?

Big D said:

You think this is just politics?

One of them is a presidential canidate and the other a congressman so, yes, by definition it is politics.

It's also shameful.

Really,
Do you think it would still be called politics if a group of whites told one from the black congress, to get his fucking black ass out of the gathering?

Big D said:
Really,
Do you think it would still be called politics if a group of whites told one from the black congress, to get his fucking black ass out of the gathering?

From your viewpoint, I guess that would be a step in the right direction.

If you're not sure what "politics" consists of I can point you to some reference websites.

Otherwise, why don't you keep your racist fantasies to yourself.

Obviously such a comment is racist and so is reducing Nader to "another [expletive] arrogant white man."

Forum List

Back