Raiders WR Henry Ruggs III will be charged with DUI resulting in death after his involvement in a fatal car crash this morning in Las Vegas

So how long do these millioniare thugs usually get for this sort of thing, 2-3 days picking up trash whenever it's convenient for them in 10 to 20 years? We know they never get 'over-sentenced' like the other dumbass thugs like to lie about.

Ruggs was one hell of a WR at Bama. Thankfully, former Bama players aren't regularly known for being "problematic" pros. Looks like his career is over, if the initial reporting is accurate. Add to that, a civil suit that will seriously drain his wallet.

"Breaking: The Las Vegas Raiders have released WR Henry Ruggs III, the team announced."

This dude is a complete fucking moron who deserves to spend many years in jail for this.

Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Henry Ruggs III was incoherent and combative after the high-speed DUI crash that killed a young woman—trying to pull out his IVs at the hospital and screaming at cops, according to a police report.

“Get me the **** out of here,” Ruggs, 22, yelled while being treated at University Medical Center, saying the report obtained by Las Vegas TV station KLAS.

Prosecutors revealed in court Wednesday that Ruggs had a blood alcohol level of .161—twice the legal limit—and was traveling at 156 miles per hour in a Corvette Stingray when he slammed into the rear of a Toyota RAV4 after partying at a swank golf venue.

“I cannot recall a speed that high in my career on the bench,” said Justice of the Peace Joe Bonaventure, who set bail at $150,000 even though prosecutors asked for $1 million.

100% guaranteed this is not the first time he drove drunk/recklessly.

100% guaranteed he was let off by the cops previously because football star.

Forum List

Back