Radioactive contamination spreading within Hanford plant

Ok , so maybe as you said the radiation in this particular incident is low. But I have been referring to Fukushima and the damage that has done to the West coat. and by the way I do have a little oceanography behind me I went to ODU................. yeah So i'm not as dumb as you seem to think.

OMFG do you think they are going to put signs up saying HEY RADIATION ALERT, use your fkn head.
They'd lose tons of tourist money first of all.

Give me a break dude. I'm a scientist. I used to work with the shit all of the time. I'm 70 years old. If the low grade radiation was bad I'd be loooooong dead.

I don't give a FK what you are, that doesn't mean you are CORRECT and it doesn't mean what you were taught is correct.
Some can have give PHD's and if you have NO COMMON SENSE, your still as dumb as a rock. ..

You can be taught by the very Propaganda groups that want you to preach your bs to keep people oh so susre and safe because SCIENCE Said so...

SCIENCE IS OFTEN WRONG and WAY WRONG>

I'm a geologist so no, I am not wrong. What you clearly are is a hysterical nincompoop. Let me know when you can think rationally.

Why Scientific Studies Are So Often Wrong: The Streetlight ...

OMFG do you think they are going to put signs up saying HEY RADIATION ALERT, use your fkn head.
They'd lose tons of tourist money first of all.

Give me a break dude. I'm a scientist. I used to work with the shit all of the time. I'm 70 years old. If the low grade radiation was bad I'd be loooooong dead.

I don't give a FK what you are, that doesn't mean you are CORRECT and it doesn't mean what you were taught is correct.
Some can have give PHD's and if you have NO COMMON SENSE, your still as dumb as a rock. ..

You can be taught by the very Propaganda groups that want you to preach your bs to keep people oh so susre and safe because SCIENCE Said so...

SCIENCE IS OFTEN WRONG and WAY WRONG>

I'm a geologist so no, I am not wrong. What you clearly are is a hysterical nincompoop. Let me know when you can think rationally.

You just think you can't be wrong until you are proven to be wrong.

Top 10 Most Famous Scientific Theories (That Turned out to be Wrong)
Top 10 Most Famous Scientific Theories (That Turned out to be Wrong) - Toptenz.net

Forum List

Back