Radical Islam:cause/solution

A

archangel

After careful analysis(tongue in cheek) I have come to the conclusion that the cause of radicals going bonkers and running around cutting off heads and blowing themselves up is...Caffeine...they drink way too much coffee and tea over there...Maybe if they sat down to a cold beer on a hot day they would become mellow fellows and start dancing and joking instead of blasting and wacking!...Just a thought........... :rolleyes: :cof: or :cheers2:

CSM said:
It's the sun...they need to get out of the sun!

get otta the sun into a air conditioned tent with 72 virgins and a keg of cold beer! :dance:

Their turbans are wraped too tight, and the rest of their heads are wraped too loose.

In a more serious vein, I know someone who lived in Saudi Arabia for seven years.

According to him, one of the most degraded aspects of their culture is the practise of feeding phenobarbitol to crying, whining babies.

That makes for a docile baby, for sure!

I have often wondered if this practise is general throughout the Muslim world, and if it has had the effect of being a cause of the dementia exhibited by adult Muslims.

USViking said:
Their turbans are wraped too tight, and the rest of their heads are wraped too loose.

In a more serious vein, I know someone who lived in Saudi Arabia for seven years.

According to him, one of the most degraded aspects of their culture is the practise of feeding phenobarbitol to crying, whining babies.

That makes for a docile baby, for sure!

I have often wondered if this practise is general throughout the Muslim world, and if it has had the effect of being a cause of the dementia exhibited by adult Muslims.

you may be on to something here....maybe a little medical study is in order!

Forum List

Back