Radical Black Group, Color of Change, Threatening Corporations

Not if you look at the results. Which I'm assuming you still refuse to.
I warned you ]. Now I'm filing a complaint report on you, as I gave you fair warning in Post # 60.

Post # 61 et al has been REPORTED.
Oh that'll get an interesting response since you are the one who brought up the topic in the first place.

Oh that'll get an interesting response since you are the one who brought up the topic in the first place.
That's right. I am the author of the OP, And you are the DERAILER. And more derail posts will result in MORE REPORTS - this is more fair warning.

That's right. I am the author of the OP, And you are the DERAILER. And more derail posts will result in MORE REPORTS - this is more fair warning.
In the future, if you stick to telling the truth, or admit you were wrong when it's pointed out, you won't have this problem. :thup:

Actually, a recent poll showed we Hispanics support Trump 55% to 45% for Hillary. And Blacks ought to support him just as much, if not more. It is their jobs they are losing, by the reckless immigration and trade policies of the Democrats. Her's a chance for blacks to show that they value JOBS more than lazily collecting welfare. So far, they're blowing it.

1.I haven't seen the poll you mentioned but I live in New Mexico and know firsthand how Mexicans feel about Trump.They do not like him.Perhaps the sampling of your poll needs to be broader.

2. You do know that there are more unemployed non HispanicWhites than there are unemployed Blacks in the US labor force don't you? Of course you do. Here is more knowledge to keep you honest:

Black s have an overall LFPR of 61.2% while non Hispanic Whites have one of 63.1%.

Hispanics have a 66.1% LFPR. But these Hispanics are American citizens like (you?) You are one of that 66.1%. So how is it that Hispanics have a higher LFPR than hon-Hispanic Whites?

What we need to discern is the illegal immigrant LFPR but the available data doesn't separate illegal immigrants from legal foreign born workers. We know that combined group comprises 16.7% of the US Labor Force. But since illegals are not counted we don't know how many there are or what their LFPR is. So how did you reach your conclusions?

They have given significantly less because supporting Trump is a terrible business idea. You don't want to be seen as hating your own customers; it's bad for business.
And the tens of millions of Americans who VOTED FOR TRUMP ? What are THEY ? Chopped liver ? They don't drink Coca-Cola ?

Actually, a recent poll showed we Hispanics support Trump 55% to 45% for Hillary. And Blacks ought to support him just as much, if not more. It is their jobs they are losing, by the reckless immigration and trade policies of the Democrats. Her's a chance for blacks to show that they value JOBS more than lazily collecting welfare. So far, they're blowing it.
The tens of millions who support Trump? I guarantee Coca Cola won't be giving money to someone who wants to be perceived as hating those people.

As for Hispanics:
Poll: Donald Trump trails HIllary Clinton by nearly 40 points with Latinos - CNNPolitics.com

As for blacks, please go ahead and keep deriding them as lazy welfare collectors who don't want jobs.

They are lazy welfare collectors who don't want jobs with the honorable exception of those who are labeled Uncle Toms and traitors to their race.

Blacks are 10-12 percent of the population, so even if 95% of them vote Democrat, who gives a shit?

Anyone who sees a close presidential race where a few votes can make a difference.

They have given significantly less because supporting Trump is a terrible business idea. You don't want to be seen as hating your own customers; it's bad for business.
And the tens of millions of Americans who VOTED FOR TRUMP ? What are THEY ? Chopped liver ? They don't drink Coca-Cola ?

The tens of millions who support Trump? I guarantee Coca Cola won't be giving money to someone who wants to be perceived as hating those people.

As for Hispanics:
Poll: Donald Trump trails HIllary Clinton by nearly 40 points with Latinos - CNNPolitics.com

As for blacks, please go ahead and keep deriding them as lazy welfare collectors who don't want jobs.

1 in every 3 1/2 blacks is on food stamps. I don't need to claim they are. The numbers already show it.

The point is not everyone on food stamps is lazy.
True, but most are.

How do YOU know that? Just a hunch?

In the future, if you stick to telling the truth, or admit you were wrong when it's pointed out, you won't have this problem. :thup:

Oh, the typical Liberal blame the other guy response.

1.I haven't seen the poll you mentioned but I live in New Mexico and know firsthand how Mexicans feel about Trump.They do not like him.Perhaps the sampling of your poll needs to be broader.

2. You do know that there are more unemployed non HispanicWhites than there are unemployed Blacks in the US labor force don't you? Of course you do. Here is more knowledge to keep you honest:

Black s have an overall LFPR of 61.2% while non Hispanic Whites have one of 63.1%.

Hispanics have a 66.1% LFPR. But these Hispanics are American citizens like (you?) You are one of that 66.1%. So how is it that Hispanics have a higher LFPR than hon-Hispanic Whites?

What we need to discern is the illegal immigrant LFPR but the available data doesn't separate illegal immigrants from legal foreign born workers. We know that combined group comprises 16.7% of the US Labor Force. But since illegals are not counted we don't know how many there are or what their LFPR is. So how did you reach your conclusions?
Conclusions, as in most polls, are done by telephone questionairre... And they include ALL Hispanics (legal or illegal). Why do you ask ? :confused-84:

Conclusions, as in most polls, are done by telephone questionairre... And they include ALL Hispanics (legal or illegal). Why do you ask ? :confused-84:

I have seen no evidence anywhere to show that illegals participate in polls. That being said , YOUR personal conclusion is nothing more than a vacuous assumption.

Forum List

Back