Racists Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad we can't fire you from spamming the board with garbage

Last edited:
'In a 2014 kinda world, you’d think people would have learned by now that being racist on the internet where it can be clearly documented isn’t the smartest move ever. '

There s A New Tumblr Devoted To Getting Racists Fired

How do you get away with it? Being a racist on the Internet, I mean... Wait, I know! It's white people at whom you direct your ugliness so it's all okay!

Last edited:
'In a 2014 kinda world, you’d think people would have learned by now that being racist on the internet where it can be clearly documented isn’t the smartest move ever. '

BFD. I can't get fired and I have never made a racist comment on the internet or anywhere else but I can tell the world if anyone ever reported me and I was questioned by authorities, I have a solution. I have the means to track any of those SOBs down and administer justice. Not a threat but a promise. Just sayin'.

BFD. I can't get fired and I have never made a racist comment on the internet or anywhere else but I can tell the world if anyone ever reported me and I was questioned by authorities, I have a solution. I have the means to track any of those SOBs down and administer justice. Not a threat but a promise. Just sayin'.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have the means to track any of those SOBs down and administer justice. Not a threat but a promise. Just sayin'.

Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back