Racist Rhodes jackass boasts about making white waitress cry

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What a hypocrite !

A controversial Oxford University Rhodes scholar is in hot water after cheerfully recounting how he and his chums made a waitress cry “typical white tears,” the website Heat Street reports. South African student Ntokozo Qwabe is a leader of the Rhodes Must Fall movement, which calls for the removal of any statues of British imperialist Cecil Rhodes — best known for his Rhodes Scholarship program. Unpopular with many in his own ranks because of his hypocritical use of a Rhodes Scholarship to attend Oxford, Qwabe has said Rhodes is “as bad as Hitler.” Writing recently on Facebook, Qwabe recalled how he and some pals were at a cafe in Cape Town when their bill arrived. But instead of filling in ...

‘Strip Oxford University SJW of Scholarship’ After He Boasts of Waitress ‘White Tears’

What a hypocrite !

A controversial Oxford University Rhodes scholar is in hot water after cheerfully recounting how he and his chums made a waitress cry “typical white tears,” the website Heat Street reports. South African student Ntokozo Qwabe is a leader of the Rhodes Must Fall movement, which calls for the removal of any statues of British imperialist Cecil Rhodes — best known for his Rhodes Scholarship program. Unpopular with many in his own ranks because of his hypocritical use of a Rhodes Scholarship to attend Oxford, Qwabe has said Rhodes is “as bad as Hitler.” Writing recently on Facebook, Qwabe recalled how he and some pals were at a cafe in Cape Town when their bill arrived. But instead of filling in ...

‘Strip Oxford University SJW of Scholarship’ After He Boasts of Waitress ‘White Tears’
What an idiot. He should at the least be made to issue a formal apology about what a total ass he was or lose the scholarship immediately.

What a hypocrite !

What an idiot. He should at the least be made to issue a formal apology about what a total ass he was or lose the scholarship immediately.
And get a real job.

What an asshole! You can tell a lot about person on now they treat the wait staff. I put myself through university (twice) tending bar and waiting tables.

Looks like Tipsy is huffing the doggie shampoo again.

What an asshole! You can tell a lot about person on now they treat the wait staff. I put myself through university (twice) tending bar and waiting tables.
I got a master's by working almost every kind of job except food service.
The point is that somewhere down the line he'll run into that person again needing something and won't get it.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I got a master's by working almost every kind of job except food service.
The point is that somewhere down the line he'll run into that person again needing something and won't get it.

God, I fucking hope so. lol.

This is NOT racist.

Whites cannot be victims of racism. They benefit from the privilege of imperial white colonial patriarchy monarchy elitist systematic whiteness.

Hopefully there will be enough outcry that this turd will lose his scholarship.
I won't hold my breath though.

Forum List

Back