Racist Islamic Turkey that massacred 4 million intervenes for guilty Palestinians?

Come to Dearborn. They will teach you not to call people animals again. But hey I'm glad I got under your skin! Ha Ha Ha!:lol::lol::lol:

So many great cities to visit in the US, than to go to a town that Muslims have turned into a shithole like the shitholes they come from, why the fuck would I want to go to Dearborn of all places? I'm sure there's plenty of assholes like you there. If I wanted to see kalbs and donkeys, I'll just go to the zoo, it's much more interesting plus they put the wild animals in cages where they belong. :clap2::clap2::badgrin:

We turned dearborn into a Paradaise fucking asshole. LOL. Shouldn't you be protecting your bank from the hurricane? :lol:
bikoz, you are playing exactly the game Roudy and Rosie want you to

They are well educated and know what buttons to press to make you react like they want you to

ignore the insults; don't react the same way............like I don't

only say real sensible stuff...then they will deal differently

just like the school playground.............

I was talking about the Iraqi genocide on the Kurds in Halabja and he went ape shit over it, dude has issues.
i wouldn't call saddam bombing Kurds with USA supplied gas genocide either

churchill did the same thing in the same place in 1920s

Saddam wanted to wipe them all out, he took over the Kurdish cities of Mosul and Kirkuk and replaced the Kurds with Arabs, he wanted the Kurds dead, him and his sons commonly referred to them as cockroaches.
that's all true but it still aint genocide

i really think that word should be reserved for out and out extermination and nothing else

saddam couldn't even try and do that; kurdistan is all mountains where his tanks could not go

I'm trying to figure out what I said in my post to piss that dick head off?:confused:
i'll tell you

Turks go ape at anyone who calls armenian expulsion genocide

freaks them out instantly; its a mirror they just can't bear to look in

and most turks are lovely people; i kno w loads but that's their achilles heel

I was talking about the Iraqi genocide on the Kurds in Halabja and he went ape shit over it, dude has issues.
you were supporting a terrorist supporter in that thread .. because of it , in my mind you are a supporter of a terrorist group .. maybe because of that i write with prejiduce ..

because , in every time we are talking about Turkey , you are saying the same things . if you are able to seperate PKK terrorist group and Kurdish people its okay .. i like Kurdish people .. also supporting Kurdish people in Syria ..

i dont understand that when you see a terrorist muslim , you imagine all muslim terrorist.. but when you see a kurdish terrorist you support them .. whats the point ?

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out what I said in my post to piss that dick head off?:confused:
i'll tell you

Turks go ape is redundant. Plus they go ape at everything. You bring up Kurds they go ape, you bring up Armenians they go ape, you say something about Islam, they go ape, you try to say a funny joke about Turks, they go ape. They just like going ape. But that's pretty much the same with most Muslim cultures.

One day the apes found out they that because of evolution, they devolved into Muslims and they were very insulted. The apes went ape and they decided to do an Ape Jihad on Muslims. True story.

PS. What's the difference between a Muslim Jihad and an ape Jihad?
tell us, please

what's the difference?

i wouldn't call saddam bombing Kurds with USA supplied gas genocide either

churchill did the same thing in the same place in 1920s

Saddam wanted to wipe them all out, he took over the Kurdish cities of Mosul and Kirkuk and replaced the Kurds with Arabs, he wanted the Kurds dead, him and his sons commonly referred to them as cockroaches.

i really think that word should be reserved for out and out extermination and nothing else

saddam couldn't even try and do that; kurdistan is all mountains where his tanks could not go

Kvetch----DO NOT TRIVIALIZE----what damned Sadaam did to the kurds was GENOCIDE-----you don't leave piles of baby corpses rotting in the sun and NOT CALL IT GENOCIDE-----ok---he did not succeed -----but he tried and he succeeded more than enough No genocide is ever an ABSOLUTE 100% success -------ask Adolf

i'll tell you

you were supporting a terrorist supporter in that thread .. because of it , in my mind you are a supporter of a terrorist group .. maybe because of that i write with prejiduce ..

because , in every time we are talking about Turkey , you are saying the same things . if you are able to seperate PKK terrorist group and Kurdish people its okay .. i like Kurdish people .. also supporting Kurdish people in Syria ..

i dont understand that when you see a terrorist muslim , you imagine all muslim terrorist.. but when you see a kurdish terrorist you support them .. whats the point ?
you know well, seviglim i don't support any terrorism or even violence

you say you support democracy

i am sure if kurds in turkey were asked if they wanted a separate or autonomous kurdish entity, not necessarily a separate country in south eastern turkey, they would vote yes

would you then support that as you support democracy

Kvetch----DO NOT TRIVIALIZE----what damned Sadaam did to the kurds was GENOCIDE-----you don't leave piles of baby corpses rotting in the sun and NOT CALL IT GENOCIDE-----ok---he did not succeed -----but he tried and he succeeded more than enough No genocide is ever an ABSOLUTE 100% success -------ask Adolf
well i understand but agree to disagree

the brits and yanx left a million burning civilians in germany;

USA a million napalmed in vietnam...examples are endless..not genocide for me

many many kurds in baghdad throughout saddams wars in kurdistan were not touched; it was about territory, oil and power not race

i think it is devalued by using it do describe loads of dead babies...herod did that as genocide but it means ciding, killing a genus, a type eg adolf, rwanda

i'm not sure even about the armenians, actually; kinda half and half..it was an expulsion / starvation as well.

Last edited:
If I come to Dearborn, will you set me up with one of these?! Ooo la la!

arabic%25252Bgirls%25252Bin%25252Bbikini.JPG

Come to Dearborn. They will teach you not to call people animals again. But hey I'm glad I got under your skin! Ha Ha Ha!:lol::lol::lol:

So many great cities to visit in the US, than to go to a town that Muslims have turned into a shithole like the shitholes they come from, why the fuck would I want to go to Dearborn of all places? I'm sure there's plenty of assholes like you there. If I wanted to see kalbs and donkeys, I'll just go to the zoo, it's much more interesting plus they put the wild animals in cages where they belong. :clap2::clap2::badgrin:

We turned dearborn into a Paradaise fucking asshole. LOL. Shouldn't you be protecting your bank from the hurricane? :lol:
This is BecauseIknow contacting Hamas HQ from Dearborn Michigan, come in Abdul...please give instructions for the Akbar Mission to kill ze infidel kufar children...Hamas, please respond, what is the mission....I can't wait any longer...I've already shat in my pantalones 3 times today waiting for your go ahead....praise to the allah...come in come in, do we proceed to shoot at the kindergarten? JIHAD!!!!!

funny-arabs-26.jpg

you know well, seviglim i don't support any terrorism or even violence

you say you support democracy

i am sure if kurds in turkey were asked if they wanted a separate or autonomous kurdish entity, not necessarily a separate country in south eastern turkey, they would vote yes

would you then support that as you support democracy

i said before .. if they wanna leave they leave .. but you are wrong .. if we ask black people also some of them want to separate .. there is few people in all countries .. but Kurdish people in Turkey with us .. how could you know they would vote yes .. its just your thought ..

Last edited by a moderator:
paparazzi take a picture of Arab Celebrity "because", on the next cover of Hamas Times:

Purple_Jihad.jpg

Who on earth is racist-Islamic Turkey to "intervene" for guilty Palestinian Arabs?
Turkey massacred over 3.5 million [c-spanvideo.org/appearance/596353590] Christians (Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks as an anti Christian Jihad and as a racist fascist Turkification) and around 360,000 Kurds. ( 250,000 in 1925-8 [web.archive.org/web/20110605095156/http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/1998/403/re6.htm] 70,000 in Dersim massacre [todayszaman.com/news-296283-dersim-massacre-monument-to-open-next-month.html]; 40,000 since 1984 [af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFBRE88M08420120923].

time changes things. jews are now buying german submarines and selling stolen american top secret documents to the russians.
And Americans whose fathers fought in World War II are buying Mercedes Benz. Now Seal is going to show us from a legitimate source where the Jews are selling Top Secret documents to Russia these days. Meanwhile, the U.S. is now friendly with those who were our enemies in the past, such as the Japanese. Of course, Seal doesn't seem to mind how the Turks are acting towards these Christians nowadays. Why should he since he is so enamored with the Muslims these days, even when Fr. Andrea Santoro was murdered in Turkey.

Inside Turkey

There 81 provincial-administrations.
All taxes collected in these administrations flow into Central Government budget. Taxes are then redistributed to the provinces to cover their expenses.

A province like Istanbul just gets 1/10th of its taxes back from Central-Budget. Of 81 provincial-administrations there are only 11 which produce surpluses.

The day some sort of "federalism" (US like structure) is implemented in Turkey a lot of provinces could only offer lower-quality services to inhabitants of that province. Eastern Turkey would get more Middle-Eastern, Western-Turkey would gradually adjust to a much better life-standard as all taxes collected there are spent there.

In some provinces bordering Iraq (least developed and where there's terrorist activity) there would be anarchy where even waste-collecting would not work.

Wow of course nothing about Israel on that site, besides the Palestinian Christians praying for Israel. Ha Ha Ha! What a joke Zionist site. Ha Ha! Too funny.

Forum List

Back