Racist Islamic Turkey that massacred 4 million intervenes for guilty Palestinians?

27412360.jpg

Don't worry your little old head about it, Phillip. Just ask some Armenians how the Turks forced their relatives who survived the genocide to give up their Armenian last names and substitute it with a Turkish one. How would you have liked to give up your Sicilian last name to take on a German one if the Nazis happened to invade Sicily and you were still there? Would you now be Phillip Von Kraut? And, Phillip, research a little and you will still see that there are things going on still between Turkey and Israel no matter their differences. Of course, Phillip, I am sure also that you will tell us the manifest for that boat so we can assure ourselves that there was so much aid onboard for the Palestinians. Maybe Phillip should have been onboard that boat and he could have sang out that he wanted to be a martyr too.

Your paid position as a Parrot is so hypocritical, I wonder how you sleep at night...all in a days work...Its funny to see you serving former Nazi germany better where the former has a history of murdering Jews by the millions and the Turks history of saving Jews.

Go find a cave in those by god West Virgini mountains and stay in it!
Why, Phillip, you should be the last one to speak about parrots. How many times have you parroted the same old stuff like Sharon said he controls America (which you probably got from some NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate site). By the way, Pbel, before you became a Unitarian, weren't you a Catholic or at least your family was Catholic? Do you have any problem with the way the Turks are treating Christians nowadays and what is happening to the old churches which were probably built when Istanbul was called Constantinople? I hope you don't mind me saying, Phillip, looking at your paintings, I think I can safely say you will never be another Arthur B. Davies.

Let's face it...you don't want peace and only parrot for your handlers....Turkey today, Rome tommorow, you prostitute to the highest bidder....

The thread is about ME east peace and how it can be attained...We all know that Israel has very few friends in the world save heavily influenced Amrica by AIPAC supporting Israel...But even America has reached its limit for wars...If we want to stop terrorist attacks on us and our citezens then we better be more fair-handed in this constant war zone...

Its time for a two-state solution! As for the Limp-Dick painter Davies...No limp-Dick painter here!

Last edited:
Yeah, you Muslims are certainly anti-Semitic. Not only are you anti-Semitic, but it appears that many, many Muslims just can't tolerate people who are non Muslims, which is not surprising since the different Muslim sects can't even tolerate each other. Look at you -- a pipsqueak who wants to go to Iraq and kill Shiites when you just learned how to pull up your Pampers.

I thought this was an interesting article that some of the readers would enjoy. I know Baghdad Bob wouldn't enjoy it because it states the truth.
Smell of garbage clears the air | The Jewish Chronicle

Your paid position as a Parrot is so hypocritical, I wonder how you sleep at night...all in a days work...Its funny to see you serving former Nazi germany better where the former has a history of murdering Jews by the millions and the Turks history of saving Jews.

Go find a cave in those by god West Virgini mountains and stay in it!
Why, Phillip, you should be the last one to speak about parrots. How many times have you parroted the same old stuff like Sharon said he controls America (which you probably got from some NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate site). By the way, Pbel, before you became a Unitarian, weren't you a Catholic or at least your family was Catholic? Do you have any problem with the way the Turks are treating Christians nowadays and what is happening to the old churches which were probably built when Istanbul was called Constantinople? I hope you don't mind me saying, Phillip, looking at your paintings, I think I can safely say you will never be another Arthur B. Davies.

Let's face it...you don't want peace and only parrot for your handlers....Turkey today, Rome tommorow, you prostitute to the highest bidder....

The thread is about ME east peace and how it can be attained...We all know that Israel has very few friends in the world save heavily influenced Amrica by AIPAC supporting Israel...But even America has reached its limit for wars...If we want to stop terrorist attacks on us and our citezens then we better be more fair-handed in this constant war zone...

Its time for a two-state solution! As for the Limp-Dick painter Davies...No limp-Dick painter here!
It is quite obvious, Phillip, that with all your blabbering about peace, you are an anti-Semitic first class and many on the other message board could see right through you. Even on that message board when you had an opportunity to talk about the Middle East, you were very, very quiet about what the Muslims were doing, as if you just didn't care at all who they were blowing up, even if it were Christians. I guess in Phillip's little mind, since the majority of Americans are for Israel, he feels all these Americans are prostituting themselves. You might not be getting paid (as none of us are being paid since it is just a message board), Phillip, but you are a prostitute for the Muslims who would dispatch you one, two, three because you don't follow Islam. Don't worry, Phillip, I don't think I will be seeing your paintings in any museums or the home of wealthy art patrons because they just don't cut the mustard. And, Phillip, I don't think any of the readers here will be checking if you have a limp dick or not. Nobody really cares what your sexual orientation is.

Jc. Woooooow. He he he
Why, Baghdad Bob, you use Palestine propaganda sites, so what is your big problem in learning the truth from the Jewish Chronicle? By the way, did you ever find out how your brethren in Jerusalem figured out how the Jews trained rats to only go into the homes of Arabs? The things they believe in is amazing and unbelievable!!! Maybe we should emulate Baghdad Bob, the Laughing Hyen, and laugh over that one. We could also laugh at how the Arabs thought a shark was a Mossad agent.

I wonder if Istanbul would be a nice place for a Palestinian State?
I a no so sure they wouldn't get the treatment, most non-Turks get in "moderate" Turkey...

How much time have you spent in Turkey?

Tens of thousands of foreigners live in Istanbul, and it's not often you hear anyone complain about the way they are treated. I certainly agree that Kurds are bitterly oppressed, but that doesn't mean the thousands of Bulgarians, Abkhazians, Azeris, Syrians or Russians are.

If you haven't been there - try asking instead of telling.

I wonder if Istanbul would be a nice place for a Palestinian State?
I a no so sure they wouldn't get the treatment, most non-Turks get in "moderate" Turkey...

How much time have you spent in Turkey?

Tens of thousands of foreigners live in Istanbul, and it's not often you hear anyone complain about the way they are treated. I certainly agree that Kurds are bitterly oppressed, but that doesn't mean the thousands of Bulgarians, Abkhazians, Azeris, Syrians or Russians are.

If you haven't been there - try asking instead of telling.
You might ask yourself what came of the Greeks and Armenians. Once they were there not in the tens of thousands, but the hundreds of thousands.

Meathead -

I don't have to ask myself that - I think everyone on this board knows the Armenians were slaughtered. I've made my pilgrimage to the monument in Yerevan like thousands of other people have. It's to the eternal shame of Turkey that they have never come to terms with that - but as I said earlier, if that means Turkey is not allowed to comment on civil rights issues, then neither is half of th developed world.

Australia has never apologised for the genocide of Tasmanian Aboriginals - have you ever seen a thread on that topic?

Not everyone on this board agrees that the Armenians, Turkish citizens were slaughtered en-masse. Then again not everyone agrees, even impartial historians, that there was a genocide of Tasmanian aborigines at the hand of British colonists. Like several indigenous population, they were not systematically annihilated, but were decimated with the intoroductions of disease to which they had no immunity to and the effects of rampart alcoholism in large part. This was certainly not the case with the native Greek and Armenian populations of Anatolia.

It was after the 'sunni muslim' poster replied to my earlier thread... something like "the so called holocaust" that I decided to expose Islamic crimes, including re: little Israel.
We in the West need to expose Islamic fascists and their garbage.

The word "Holocaust" essentially means death by fire.

Even the most vocal ardent zionists don't claim that the Nazis were burning Juden alive.

Thus, the label Holocaust is specious at best; and really just hyperbole used by the Holocaust industry to gain more sympathy, in order to help extort guilt money from the western nations.

hol·o·caust
(h l -kôst , h l -). n. 1. Great destruction resulting in the extensive loss of life, especially by fire.

holocaust - definition of holocaust by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

that's more like it, habibi

but israel whines pretending to be gods chosen prima donna victims while occupying and stealin land and having nukes and the fiercest army around

there's a hebrew word i forget which says:

whine but shoot your guns.

There is a dictum in arabic which is-------rape, murder, and pilllage------it is EMULATE AL NABI

i'll tell you

Turks go ape at anyone who calls armenian expulsion genocide

freaks them out instantly; its a mirror they just can't bear to look in

and most turks are lovely people; i kno w loads but that's their achilles heel

I was talking about the Iraqi genocide on the Kurds in Halabja and he went ape shit over it, dude has issues.
you were supporting a terrorist supporter in that thread .. because of it , in my mind you are a supporter of a terrorist group .. maybe because of that i write with prejiduce ..

because , in every time we are talking about Turkey , you are saying the same things . if you are able to seperate PKK terrorist group and Kurdish people its okay .. i like Kurdish people .. also supporting Kurdish people in Syria ..

i dont understand that when you see a terrorist muslim , you imagine all muslim terrorist.. but when you see a kurdish terrorist you support them .. whats the point ?

Are you nuts? what terrorist groups do I support?:confused:

i wouldn't call saddam bombing Kurds with USA supplied gas genocide either

churchill did the same thing in the same place in 1920s

Saddam wanted to wipe them all out, he took over the Kurdish cities of Mosul and Kirkuk and replaced the Kurds with Arabs, he wanted the Kurds dead, him and his sons commonly referred to them as cockroaches.
that's all true but it still aint genocide

i really think that word should be reserved for out and out extermination and nothing else

saddam couldn't even try and do that; kurdistan is all mountains where his tanks could not go

So basically Saddam wanted to genocide the Kurds, he just couldn't. I can agree with that.

FamaTurk that is not what you say on the independent Kurdistan thread

Sopporting Kurdish independence there for you means being a terrorist PKK wallah

You can't fool people who know anything about Turkey that you and Kurds are best friends

We know too much and are older than you.......we have followed stuff for decades

That "kirkuki"-guy with his fake-accounts posted PKK-Youtube videos blowing things up and commented it with "I like this".
Numerous posts where he glorifies PKK.
Apart from that he's totally clueless on the things he writes about, and his posts ooze with wishfull-thinking.

Talking to an "American audience" (usmb) it is hard to find a guy who actually has real knowledge of West-Asia.
A lot of them like High_Gravity are total bullshitters.
Sometimes there appear people who know what they're talking about, but they'll soon leave because of the the discussion-style dominant in that subforum.

goats-451.jpg

Forum List

Back