Racist Hillary vows to "speak directly to white people" about our "systemic racism"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Only racism i see in this country is affirmative action and it's everywhere.

Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak ‘Directly to White People’ to Stop Racial Police Shootings - Breitbart

sep 20 2016
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton vows she’ll tackle the racism in the nation’s law enforcement system.
“We gotta tackle the systemic racism, this horrible shooting again, how many times do we have to see this in our country?” she said in an appearance on the Steve Harvey show. Clinton was specifically referring to the police shooting of Terence Crutcher in Tulsa, Oklahoma, saying he had his “hands in the air” when he was killed.

Clinton told Harvey that if the African-American community came out and voted for her, she would work to stop racial shootings by police officers.

“Maybe I can by speaking directly to white people say, ‘Look this is not who we are,’” she said. “We’ve got to do everything possible to improve policing, to go right at implicit bias.

Only racism i see in this country is affirmative action and it's everywhere.

Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak ‘Directly to White People’ to Stop Racial Police Shootings - Breitbart

sep 20 2016
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton vows she’ll tackle the racism in the nation’s law enforcement system.
“We gotta tackle the systemic racism, this horrible shooting again, how many times do we have to see this in our country?” she said in an appearance on the Steve Harvey show. Clinton was specifically referring to the police shooting of Terence Crutcher in Tulsa, Oklahoma, saying he had his “hands in the air” when he was killed.

Clinton told Harvey that if the African-American community came out and voted for her, she would work to stop racial shootings by police officers.

“Maybe I can by speaking directly to white people say, ‘Look this is not who we are,’” she said. “We’ve got to do everything possible to improve policing, to go right at implicit bias.

I salute you in your endeavor toward racial harmony my friend.

• Banned
For every black killed by a cop there must be near a hundred killed by another black. Happens nearly every day in chicago but the press won't speak of it,

Forum List

Back