Racist gym employee

I can see that too. I'm an honest person. So probably sometimes not to my benefit I tend to think others are honest around me. But some people, I think, would rather die than admit they're wrong, even if bridges could be built or at least mended if they would. I hate it when people cannot admit they're wrong; I think it comes from being a teacher for so many years. Being wrong and fixing the mistake is where the most learning happens. But I digress.

The problem I see around me, however, is this: we have lost our sense of community because no one trusts each other. Distrust, dishonesty, self-interest, etc reign. And so in all of the above, I don't know how we get back to the sense of even local community you used to find in neighborhoods, at least. I'm not sure we can.
Agreed.

Part of the distrust comes from being prejudged but most of it comes from the inability of those in authority to do the right thing and find a fair and equitable resolution for the complaintant. I know that not every complaint has merit but so many that do are ignored or swept aside or the complaintant is scrutinized in order to find something about them, sometimes totally unrelated to the matter at hand, that they can try to use to derail the case.

Is everyone here white.

White people always ignore the facts That expose them and cherry pick every thing they argue and always miss the point.

I said they let white kids in when they don't have money usually because they didn't know and forgot it and tell them to pay next time

Second, I've been there 5 years and have brought a lot of new clients as well..

The issue is this. They should have understood I didn't bring any money, ive been paying $50 for 5 years basically $6,000 and they could have told me pay it back next time or get a membership next time you come in as your card had issues since I replaced my card.

Instead she gave me attitude said I don't care you took an uber 10 minutes ands were looking forward to use the gym or the fact you've given us $6,000, we still want to charge you $10 now and don't care if you'll appreciate it and come back with money next time instead of get a membership at another gym because everyone working here is a racist ****.

But or course white people here don't understand the long uber drive here, that I wasn't aware my card didn't go through, that I didn't have money, that I'm a long customer that has paid $6,000 and the 5 other people I've signed up probably are an additional $20,000. No, none of that mstters just your $10 now and me never coming again and telling everyone I signed up and my 50 friends there to sing up with me at 24 hour fitness,

That's the stupidity of white folk they don't care if you're not white.. Not being white means they can be rude to you and not care since you don't look like their son or nephew or their family or friends kid and probably aren't related to one of them either to make them call you upsrt at you

But i didn't call them racist or imply it. I said I wish I was white. Her reaction was way out of line. Whenever a racist white gets called out they always flip out and try to deny their racism. When a white is truly not racist they don't mind and just remain calm or even laugh, diffusing the tense situation even for the person that says they're racist.. But when they flip like that and star the threats, they're basically trying to defend their racism and execute you for it and make sure you aren't anywhere near them for fear of them getting exposed.
White people here dont want to acknowledge the hypocrisy because the vast majority of them are hypcorits and racist themselves. There are very few Blacks on here. There are some whites on here that have sense even if there are not that many.

Or some noob made up a whopper to claim racism

I laugh at white women so stupid as this one.

A stupid white woman is still far more intelligent than a racist hack such as you, bub.

So I go to this gym for like 5 years in a place where all the celebrities and athkeests and rappers live in la. Basically it's a community center with a gym and basketball courts and shit.

Anyway im Armenian but my skin tone is that of a really light skinned brother

So I hit up my gym after a few absent weeks and this Older white lady and the manager who's also white and for years always talked down to me and just was plain weird and I could tell she was just racist.

Anyway my card had been declined for the month and I took an uber to get there cu my whip in the shop.

Anyway she declined again for the 3rd time to let me in for the day instead of dropping $10 as I didn't have cash or card on me anyway to use the gym and pay the membership next time I came in.

I've seen them find ways to let white kids in when they have similar issues but not me and they always be talking to me in such a racist tone.. If yall death with racists you know what I mean.

So I said when leaving "sometimes I wish I was white American" and I would have an easier lifeL.. Then she flips out saying what did i say. She then gets angry saying "how dare you call me racist bla bla" saying I pulled the race card. She then points finger at me, the even more racist manager gets in my face and goes crazy too. Mind you in a 5 year long customer.. I'm like I didn't call you racist or imply it and know you're not, so why you getting all angry if you aren't. She just goes crazy threatens to call the cops when I was like I said ok im leaving and started walking away with no comment as soon as you said leave.. But she threatens me while I'm leaving and am by the door "if you don't leave the building in 5 min in calling the police" im like call them im already leaving. Then she goes real crazy and says im "not allowed" to come while she's working there or shell call the cops. I'm like are you fuking serious.. What a joke..

I mean these racists have always hated on me and I told them that they proved my point. How you gonna put words in my mouth and say I called you racist when I didn't and then handle the situation like that and needlessly threaten me and tell me when you work there you'll call the cops if you see me.

These people are a joke. Any brothers and sisters and white people here can confirm that they are racist? First of all I only said I wish i was white American sometimes (and Btw don't get it twisted id Kill myself if I was white oh he'll no I love being darker skinned makes my strength, spirit, love, energy, and confidence so much higher naturally)...but if someone isn't racist shouldn't they just be chill and calm and say "no its just policy it's not about race" and just be calm. The fact they flipped out and threatened cops over a belief I made and never insulted them even and went so crazy just proved my point and I even told them.

Anyone else agree or know what I'm talking about or been through this? Would yall agree she took it too far, or was clearly racist or would yall say I was wrong about what I said?

This is not a race problem. It is an American problem, a pervasive problem in society. It is You Owe Me.

It's ruining us everywhere. I walked in your shop, You Owe Me. I'm a paying customer, or I've been one in the past, You Owe Me.

More and more every blessed day, we are fulfilled this verse:

"But understand this: that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeaseable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness but denying its power. Avoid such people."--2 Timothy 3:1-5

That is us. God help us

It's not an AMERICAN problem, it's one of the eternal problems of human nature. There are producers and there are takers. Those who believe that others owe them something for nothing are in the latter category. Our system and culture use to discourage this, but sadly, in the new Victim Worship era, it is encouraged.

But i didn't call them racist or imply it. I said I wish I was white. Her reaction was way out of line. Whenever a racist white gets called out they always flip out and try to deny their racism. When a white is truly not racist they don't mind and just remain calm or even laugh, diffusing the tense situation even for the person that says they're racist.. But when they flip like that and star the threats, they're basically trying to defend their racism and execute you for it and make sure you aren't anywhere near them for fear of them getting exposed.
There is a whole long laundrey list of things that black people were not supposed to do to white people. These are just a few off the top of my head

Back when segregation ruled the land
  • look them in the eye
  • address them as anything other than Sir or Ma'am
  • supposed to step off of the sidewalk or cross the street in order to let them pass or have the sidewalk
  • whistle
  • behave in any way that could be miscontrued as being disrespectful especially towards white women
In modern day America some of these still apply.
  • not contradict them
  • not correct them
  • not challenge them even when they
    • falsely accuse you of an act or crime
    • are clearly wrong, mistaken, or just being malicious
    • are ignorant of the subject matter on which they profess to be speaking (this especially applies to racism in America)
Then you have an entirely different set of "shall nots" that a black person shall not do to a white person
  • file a criminal, civil or administrative complaint against them
  • name them as a defendant in a lawsuit
  • place them under surveillance
  • place them under investigation
  • place hands on them to gain physical control of them
  • handcuff them
  • serve them with legal process
  • present evidence against them
  • testify against them
  • attach their bank accounts
  • seize their assets
  • get their professional licenses revoked
  • expose their corrupt, unethical, immoral or criminal behavior,
  • etc.
When they start twitching, screaming and having a REALLY bad reaction that is way out of proportion to the things that are occuring and/or being said that's how you know that you've hit a little too close to home. And you're right that it's only a certain class of whites, those who are racist that act this way. I've worked in corporate America for most of my life, most of my bosses/supervisors especially in the begining were white men and several of them were mentors to me. None of them were the least bit intimidated by me or the fact that I was learning from them.

The reactions you've describing are those of people who are insecure and when they start talking shit about calling the police for things that are not a crime, then you know that you've struck a nerve. That's the last and only racist card that they have to play - siccing the police on you.

Um well, I wish some Black people would contradict and confront white people face-to-face, person-to-person, when problems arise, especially in the schools. Instead what some seem prone to do is....call the local news. I mean as first resort, do not seek a solution with the teacher, principal or admin.... call the news. That's not looking in the eye.

We do. Blacks have stood in front of city councils, school boards, state committees, and police boards just to name a few. Whites need to stop denying their racism and work on ending it instead of excusing it, then no one has to go the news. Why do we go to the news? Because of whites like you who don't believe us when we tell you about how we spoke to the people you mention about those things. Don't talk about looking into anyones eyes white woman when you whites cannot honestly look us in the eye and admit how whites a still blatantly practicing racism today.

Lol you're such a pathetic racist. A broke joke whining about racism on an obscure message forum....and nobody gives a shit.

I have my doubts you're even black...you try too hard.

There is a whole long laundrey list of things that black people were not supposed to do to white people. These are just a few off the top of my head

Back when segregation ruled the land
  • look them in the eye
  • address them as anything other than Sir or Ma'am
  • supposed to step off of the sidewalk or cross the street in order to let them pass or have the sidewalk
  • whistle
  • behave in any way that could be miscontrued as being disrespectful especially towards white women
In modern day America some of these still apply.
  • not contradict them
  • not correct them
  • not challenge them even when they
    • falsely accuse you of an act or crime
    • are clearly wrong, mistaken, or just being malicious
    • are ignorant of the subject matter on which they profess to be speaking (this especially applies to racism in America)
Then you have an entirely different set of "shall nots" that a black person shall not do to a white person
  • file a criminal, civil or administrative complaint against them
  • name them as a defendant in a lawsuit
  • place them under surveillance
  • place them under investigation
  • place hands on them to gain physical control of them
  • handcuff them
  • serve them with legal process
  • present evidence against them
  • testify against them
  • attach their bank accounts
  • seize their assets
  • get their professional licenses revoked
  • expose their corrupt, unethical, immoral or criminal behavior,
  • etc.
When they start twitching, screaming and having a REALLY bad reaction that is way out of proportion to the things that are occuring and/or being said that's how you know that you've hit a little too close to home. And you're right that it's only a certain class of whites, those who are racist that act this way. I've worked in corporate America for most of my life, most of my bosses/supervisors especially in the begining were white men and several of them were mentors to me. None of them were the least bit intimidated by me or the fact that I was learning from them.

The reactions you've describing are those of people who are insecure and when they start talking shit about calling the police for things that are not a crime, then you know that you've struck a nerve. That's the last and only racist card that they have to play - siccing the police on you.

Um well, I wish some Black people would contradict and confront white people face-to-face, person-to-person, when problems arise, especially in the schools. Instead what some seem prone to do is....call the local news. I mean as first resort, do not seek a solution with the teacher, principal or admin.... call the news. That's not looking in the eye.

We do. Blacks have stood in front of city councils, school boards, state committees, and police boards just to name a few. Whites need to stop denying their racism and work on ending it instead of excusing it, then no one has to go the news. Why do we go to the news? Because of whites like you who don't believe us when we tell you about how we spoke to the people you mention about those things. Don't talk about looking into anyones eyes white woman when you whites cannot honestly look us in the eye and admit how whites a still blatantly practicing racism today.

Lol you're such a pathetic racist. A broke joke whining about racism on an obscure message forum....and nobody gives a shit.

I have my doubts you're even black...you try too hard.

I laugh at dumb white women like you. How hard must one wok to properly be considerd black? Please educate me on the requitements white ho.

I'm Broke? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

No, I'm retired. I don't have work. That's how broke I am woman.

So let me drop some knowledge on you dumb white woman. You get affirmative action. All the things you call us whining about, if they end your ass goes back into the law of coverture, you can't own property. Everything financial must be jointly signed and agreed to by your husband, You lose your right to vote and basically become a slave to your husband, You don't have equal rights now, but you talk that white racist shit and the only way you get to is because you marry into it. So if we are whining your ass better be fucking glad we are. What MLK did freed your ass just as much it did blacks. So I laugh at stupid white women like you because you are ignorant to the fact that your ass isn't even equally protected under the law.

Last edited:
So I go to this gym for like 5 years in a place where all the celebrities and athkeests and rappers live in la. Basically it's a community center with a gym and basketball courts and shit.

So I hit up my gym after a few absent weeks and this Older white lady and the manager who's also white and for years always talked down to me and just was plain weird and I could tell she was just racist.

Anyway my card had been declined for the month and I took an uber to get there cu my whip in the shop.

Anyway she declined again for the 3rd time to let me in for the day instead of dropping $10 as I didn't have cash or card on me anyway to use the gym and pay the membership next time I came in.

I've seen them find ways to let white kids in when they have similar issues but not me and they always be talking to me in such a racist tone.. If yall death with racists you know what I mean.

So I said when leaving "sometimes I wish I was white American" and I would have an easier lifeL.. Then she flips out saying what did i say. She then gets angry saying "how dare you call me racist bla bla" saying I pulled the race card. She then points finger at me, the even more racist manager gets in my face and goes crazy too. Mind you in a 5 year long customer.. I'm like I didn't call you racist or imply it and know you're not, so why you getting all angry if you aren't. She just goes crazy threatens to call the cops when I was like I said ok im leaving and started walking away with no comment as soon as you said leave.. But she threatens me while I'm leaving and am by the door "if you don't leave the building in 5 min in calling the police" im like call them im already leaving. Then she goes real crazy and says im "not allowed" to come while she's working there or shell call the cops. I'm like are you fuking serious.. What a joke..

I mean these racists have always hated on me and I told them that they proved my point. How you gonna put words in my mouth and say I called you racist when I didn't and then handle the situation like that and needlessly threaten me and tell me when you work there you'll call the cops if you see me.

These people are a joke. Any brothers and sisters and white people here can confirm that they are racist? First of all I only said I wish i was white American sometimes (and Btw don't get it twisted id Kill myself if I was white oh he'll no I love being darker skinned makes my strength, spirit, love, energy, and confidence so much higher naturally)...but if someone isn't racist shouldn't they just be chill and calm and say "no its just policy it's not about race" and just be calm. The fact they flipped out and threatened cops over a belief I made and never insulted them even and went so crazy just proved my point and I even told them.

Anyone else agree or know what I'm talking about or been through this? Would yall agree she took it too far, or was clearly racist or would yall say I was wrong about what I said?

Burn the bitch down!

loot.

Room to destroy.

I've been through it. Just know the best way to deal with such a situation is to go over the head of the offending white person. If you dont get any satisfaction choose to spend your money elsewhere. Makes no sense to support a business that will not take corrective measures against racists that abuse their position.

The problem with that approach is he wanted everything for free.

No money.

Is everyone here white.

White people always ignore the facts That expose them and cherry pick every thing they argue and always miss the point.

I said they let white kids in when they don't have money usually because they didn't know and forgot it and tell them to pay next time

The issue is this. They should have understood I didn't bring any money, ive been paying $50 for 5 years basically $6,000 and they could have told me pay it back next time or get a membership next time you come in as your card had issues since I replaced my card.

Instead she gave me attitude said I don't care you took an uber 10 minutes ands were looking forward to use the gym or the fact you've given us $6,000, we still want to charge you $10 now and don't care if you'll appreciate it and come back with money next time instead of get a membership at another gym because everyone working here is a racist ****.

But or course white people here don't understand the long uber drive here, that I wasn't aware my card didn't go through, that I didn't have money, that I'm a long customer that has paid $6,000 and the 5 other people I've signed up probably are an additional $20,000. No, none of that mstters just your $10 now and me never coming again and telling everyone I signed up and my 50 friends there to sing up with me at 24 hour fitness,

That's the stupidity of white folk they don't care if you're not white.. Not being white means they can be rude to you and not care since you don't look like their son or nephew or their family or friends kid and probably aren't related to one of them either to make them call you upsrt at you

$6K buys a hella lotta weights and machines. You went in there and expected something for nothing, I don't feel sorry for you in the least.

It basically boils down to "Gibs me dat". :no_text11:

Do you go into retail stores and ask for free things, too?

Is everyone here white.

White people here dont want to acknowledge the hypocrisy because the vast majority of them are hypcorits and racist themselves. There are very few Blacks on here. There are some whites on here that have sense even if there are not that many.

A stupid white woman is still far more intelligent than a racist hack such as you, bub.

I doubt that. Dumb white men like you make me laugh too. I'm a racist for talking about how whites continue to be racists. Or I am a racist for always talking about race in the race and racism section ofg a forum. That's how stupid you are.

Is everyone here white.

I doubt that. Dumb whit men like you make me laugh too. I'm a racist for talking about how whites continue to be racists. Or I am a racist for always talking about race in the race and racism section ofg a forum. That's how stupid you are.

You are a racist hack.

Is everyone here white.

I doubt that. Dumb white men like you make me laugh too. I'm a racist for talking about how whites continue to be racists. Or I am a racist for always talking about race in the race and racism section ofg a forum. That's how stupid you are.

I don't. You're the dumbest of the black racist posters here. :abgg2q.jpg:

Is everyone here white.

$6K buys a hella lotta weights and machines. You went in there and expected something for nothing, I don't feel sorry for you in the least.

It basically boils down to "Gibs me dat". :no_text11:

Do you go into retail stores and ask for free things, too?

It boils down to you ignoring everything he said to post up some racist bullshit.

I doubt that. Dumb whit men like you make me laugh too. I'm a racist for talking about how whites continue to be racists. Or I am a racist for always talking about race in the race and racism section ofg a forum. That's how stupid you are.

You are a racist hack.

Show proof of my racism.

You are a racist hack.

Show proof of my racism.

Go to your username at the top of the screen. Select "Your Content" and read your post history.

She saw you as the freeloading turd that you are.

You are a racist hack.

Show proof of my racism.

Go to your username at the top of the screen. Select "Your Content" and read your post history.

So you can't show proof. I know what I have posted son.

You are a racist hack.

Show proof of my racism.

Most of what you post is racist race-baiting drivel.

And your perception is sorely lacking. I'm a gal.

Is everyone here white.

Instead she gave me attitude said "I don't care you took an uber 10 minutes ands were looking forward to use the gym or the fact you've given us $6,000, we still want to charge you $10 now and don't care if you'll appreciate it and come back with money next time instead of get a membership at another gym because everyone working here is a racist ****."

Check the bolded. You're a piece of shit hack.

"They should have understood I didn't bring any money"

Why is that, exactly? If my white ass walked up in there broke and looking like Tyrone Biggums, they wouldn't let me work out for free either, dumbass.

"we still want to charge you $10 now and don't care if you'll appreciate it and come back with money next time instead of get a membership at another gym because everyone working here is a racist ****."

So they said that, huh? Suuuuure they did.

You are a racist hack.

Show proof of my racism.

Most of what you post is racist race-baiting drivel.

And your perception is sorely lacking. I'm a gal.

I don't care what you are. The only people who race bait here are you whites.

Forum List

Back