Racist Boston Cop Fiired

Did you just get back from a tea bag rally?

Upsetting fact:

For every ONE person at a tea party, there are 1,000 at home who agree with him.

For every ONE liberal or anti-white at a rally, there are 0 people at home who agree.

Whites and conservatives don't riot or have marches, but they do vote.

Justin Barrett, the Boston police officer who sent an e-mail that used a racial slur to describe Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., was fired from the force today by Police Commissioner Edward Davis.....

"The Boston Police Department is committed to a standard of excellence,'' Davis said in a statement announcing Barrett's termination. "After a thorough investigation of this matter, it is evident that Officer Barrett’s actions do not comply with that standard.'

Barrett called Gates a "banana-eating jungle monkey" in the July e-mail responding to a Boston Globe column by Yvonne Abraham about Gates's arrest

Boston officer fired over Gates case comments - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

Text of Boston Police Officer Justin Barrett's letter to the Globe - Boston.com

:clap2:

Yeah that dumb ass needs to be fired. Anyone that stupid shouldn't be in charge of protecting us, never mind armed :lol:.

Justin Barrett, the Boston police officer who sent an e-mail that used a racial slur to describe Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., was fired from the force today by Police Commissioner Edward Davis.....

"The Boston Police Department is committed to a standard of excellence,'' Davis said in a statement announcing Barrett's termination. "After a thorough investigation of this matter, it is evident that Officer Barrett’s actions do not comply with that standard.'

Barrett called Gates a "banana-eating jungle monkey" in the July e-mail responding to a Boston Globe column by Yvonne Abraham about Gates's arrest

Boston officer fired over Gates case comments - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

Yeah that dumb ass needs to be fired. Anyone that stupid shouldn't be in charge of protecting us, never mind armed :lol:.
Barrett was stupid enough to let everyone know what he thought by sending that whacked out email around. We can be glad he was that stupid. No more guns for him!

Did you just get back from a tea bag rally?

Upsetting fact:

For every ONE person at a tea party, there are 1,000 at home who agree with him.

For every ONE liberal or anti-white at a rally, there are 0 people at home who agree.

Whites and conservatives don't riot or have marches, but they do vote.

You mean like they did in 2008?

Why, yes, we can't have white males speaking out of turn..

I wonder how long they can keep firing white men for politically incorrect thoughts and speech? I mean, pretty soon, you're going to have an entire fucking army of pissed off white men with no job. Hell, they don't even have to SAY anything to get canned -- they never get hired in the first place because of affirmative action. At some point, won't white males say "enough's enough?"
Is it your plan to show them the way by gunning down a black police officer?
Or are you just hoping that someone else will do that because you are, in addition to being a racist, a yellow-bellied coward?

I've posted so many pro gun things i'm shocked one of the members didn't call me out on my "nevermind armed" statement :eusa_shhh::lol:
I was going to but I was afraid you would shoot me.

Who me?

duke2.jpg

You guys realize Henry Louis Gates Jr. wrote the 1989 book, The Signifying Monkey: Toward a Theory of Afro-American Literary Criticism.

Monkeys live in the jungle, and they eat bananas.

I'm not sure if I approve of Officer Justin Barrett, but maybe he was being critical of Gates' Book?

You guys realize Henry Louis Gates Jr. wrote the 1989 book, The Signifying Monkey: Toward a Theory of Afro-American Literary Criticism.

I'm not sure if I approve of Officer Justin Barrett, but maybe he was being critical of Gates' Book?
As I recall he made a threat of violence. That was the reason for having his gun removed.

As I recall he made a threat of violence. That was the reason for having his gun removed.

I read the letter and didn't interpret any "threat of violence."

Frankly, I'm wondering if the cop might have a point: He wrote a letter to the paper responding to an (editorial?) column. He seems to refer to Gates' BEHAVIOUR as being "trancended" to that of a primate.

I'm not sure you need to be black to behave like a monkey.

New Topics

Forum List

Back