Racist Attacks On Scott

Why? Scott isn't black?
Uncle Tim speaks for all black people?
Do you, racist?
Got milk? Of course not, it is white.
???
Just my way of saying how far this racist crap has gone and how much damage it has done.
Are you saying you hate chocolate milk, you racist?
Damn, you got me.

When you say the country is not racist the real racists will come after you. Those real racists are the Democrats. They always have been and will continue to be.

Rethuglicans love house black people who side with their oppressors
Tim Scott should be ashamed
Racist post

Why? Scott isn't black?
Uncle Tim speaks for all black people?
Do you, racist?
Got milk? Of course not, it is white.
???
Just my way of saying how far this racist crap has gone and how much damage it has done.
Are you saying you hate chocolate milk, you racist?
Damn, you got me.
Don't get me started on almond milk.....

When you say the country is not racist the real racists will come after you. Those real racists are the Democrats. They always have been and will continue to be.

We didn't need any reminder that the DemoKKKrat party is the most racist organization in American history (and possibly world history), but here it is anyway.

st" being the defender of American black people.
Oh, the racist steps out to lend a hand to other racists while they attack black people who dare
to point out the incredible fraud that long time white supremacist Joe Biden has been.
How convincing.

You can look at the posts by racist, right wingers on this forum and see that racism is alive and well in this country.

Lol. Everything is race with democrats. Uncle Tim! So predictable.

Listening to Scott’s speech, one was reminded that he is speaking not to Black people, but to white Republicans who believe Blue Lives Matter and police should be able to brutalize, even kill Black bodies with impunity, and that his whole purpose as a Black Republican is to serve as a Trojan Horse for the GOP, a Negro Whisperer for white supremacists.

As a fully-grown Black man living in America, Scott knows he has experienced racism — because he said as much. “Nowhere do we need common ground, more desperately been in our discussions of race. I have experienced the pain of discrimination. I know what it feels like to be pulled over for no reason, to be followed around the store while I’m shopping,” Scott said.

And yet, Scott declared, “America is not a racist country. It’s backwards to fight discrimination with different types of discrimination. And it’s wrong to try to use our painful past to dishonestly shut down debates in the present.” The senator devoted his energy to complaining about progressives and liberals who he said call him Uncle Tom and the n-word, and defending his party’s Jim Crow voter suppression efforts aimed at maintaining white supremacy.

“The concept of an “Uncle Tom” as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige & comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,” tweeted Pam Keith, Esq. “Repackage that concept to modern times & ask if Tim Scott fits the definition.”

Tariq Nasheed tweeted: “A major strategy of racists, is to incentivize one of it’s (sic) Black victims to act as the crash test dummy for white supremacy. When Uncle Tim Scott says America is not a racist country, he is fully aware he is speaking in bad faith. The purpose is to protect white supremacists.”

All of this brings us to Sen. Scott’s efforts to work with Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) and Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA) on a bipartisan compromise for policing reform. Given that Scott refuses to acknowledge the role of systemic racism in society, he is not a serious player in policing reform. After all, racism has plagued law enforcement since the days of the slave patrols, and true reform is impossible unless we address and eradicate systemic racism. He refuses to acknowledge its existence.

And Republicans certainly are bad-faith actors, given their support for white replacement theory, opposition to civil rights, hatred for Black Lives Matter and their lockstep calls for law and order and heavy-handed policing against Black folks — when they are not trying to kill police officers at Capitol insurrections, that is.

Scott’s prior attempt at reform failed last year when Democrats charged that his plan did not go far enough. He was scheduled to meet with the family of George Floyd on Thursday. Will he tell them America is not a racist country?

Tim Scott proves he's the Black Whisperer for white supremacy - TheGrio

Tim Scott is nothing more than a boot licking, coon and that is sad to say in 2021.

Listening to Scott’s speech, one was reminded that he is speaking not to Black people, but to white Republicans who believe Blue Lives Matter and police should be able to brutalize, even kill Black bodies with impunity, and that his whole purpose as a Black Republican is to serve as a Trojan Horse for the GOP, a Negro Whisperer for white supremacists.

As a fully-grown Black man living in America, Scott knows he has experienced racism — because he said as much. “Nowhere do we need common ground, more desperately been in our discussions of race. I have experienced the pain of discrimination. I know what it feels like to be pulled over for no reason, to be followed around the store while I’m shopping,” Scott said.

And yet, Scott declared, “America is not a racist country. It’s backwards to fight discrimination with different types of discrimination. And it’s wrong to try to use our painful past to dishonestly shut down debates in the present.” The senator devoted his energy to complaining about progressives and liberals who he said call him Uncle Tom and the n-word, and defending his party’s Jim Crow voter suppression efforts aimed at maintaining white supremacy.

“The concept of an “Uncle Tom” as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige & comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,” tweeted Pam Keith, Esq. “Repackage that concept to modern times & ask if Tim Scott fits the definition.”

Tariq Nasheed tweeted: “A major strategy of racists, is to incentivize one of it’s (sic) Black victims to act as the crash test dummy for white supremacy. When Uncle Tim Scott says America is not a racist country, he is fully aware he is speaking in bad faith. The purpose is to protect white supremacists.”

All of this brings us to Sen. Scott’s efforts to work with Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) and Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA) on a bipartisan compromise for policing reform. Given that Scott refuses to acknowledge the role of systemic racism in society, he is not a serious player in policing reform. After all, racism has plagued law enforcement since the days of the slave patrols, and true reform is impossible unless we address and eradicate systemic racism. He refuses to acknowledge its existence.

And Republicans certainly are bad-faith actors, given their support for white replacement theory, opposition to civil rights, hatred for Black Lives Matter and their lockstep calls for law and order and heavy-handed policing against Black folks — when they are not trying to kill police officers at Capitol insurrections, that is.

Scott’s prior attempt at reform failed last year when Democrats charged that his plan did not go far enough. He was scheduled to meet with the family of George Floyd on Thursday. Will he tell them America is not a racist country?

Tim Scott is nothing more than a boot licking, coon and that is sad to say in 2021.

Sadly, I am no longer surprised at the vile racism of the Left. The truth offends "Superbadbrutha" so much that he can't ignore the facts being laid out in front of him but goes on a humorous diatribe against the facts. Why?

18m9en-L.jpg

LoLing at "The Federalist" being the defender of American black people.
Laughing at assholes like you, IQ2, and supergaybro who cry racist at Republicans and whites, then turn around and slam Tim Scott. Your fear of him is clearly visible.

Sadly, I am no longer surprised at the vile racism of the Left. The truth offends "Superbadbrutha" so much that he can't ignore the facts being laid out in front of him but goes on a humorous diatribe against the facts. Why?

18m9en-L.jpg

You right wing Trump Humpers wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the ass. All the black men you tolerate are boot licking, Toms, as long as, they are coonin you love them.

hmmmm.....

but but but ....

now he says that america isn't a racist country.

what to think - what to think...

Well drunky (you’re supposed to be gone after your bullshit on Sicknick you know) educated people realize he was speaking of the past and how things aren’t near as bad as racists like you claim. Rather simple for most of us to understand.

Forum List

Back