Racist Attacks On Scott

Sen. Tim Scott is IMHO a distinct credit to the US Senate, his home state, family, party, and himself. To denigrate him is to my mind close to the ultimate in hypocrisy from anyone who purports to care about the black community. I do not believe there is one single senator on either side that has more integrity and honor than he does.

When you say the country is not racist the real racists will come after you. Those real racists are the Democrats. They always have been and will continue to be.

Rethuglicans love house black people who side with their oppressors
Tim Scott should be ashamed

When you say the country is not racist the real racists will come after you. Those real racists are the Democrats. They always have been and will continue to be.

Rethuglicans love house black people who side with their oppressors
Tim Scott should be ashamed
Democrats are the oppressors. Scott clearly disagrees with them.

Tim Scott speaks for himself and the people that voted him into office.
So who elected you spokesman for all black folks?
I speak for myself and many members of the black community, as a member of that community.

Mitch McConnell speaks through **** *** ***
"**** *** ***"? Are you serious? Did you just refer to another black person as a "****"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Racist slurs are not appreciated on the board.

If you use a racial slur, you will be warned, if you repeat one, it will be edited.

This just demonstrates once again what a tool for bigots and pernicious idiots Twitter is and
what a cowardly hiding place it provides for their hateful little snippets to emanate from.

I have never been to Twitter.

Why does anyone go there?

Is it as influential as we are told?

Would it have allowed a Dem politician to be called an "Uncle T"?

Tim Scott is a wise man who tells it like it is.
We need more people like him in the Senate.
The Democrats are liars.
They do not want any "unity".
The Dems work very hard to divide Americans by gender, race, religion, region, class, age..........
A Progressive's worst nightmare is racial harmony.
This is why they relentlessly mine the divide.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back