"Racism" is a word that's lost all meaning

I'm mostly just confused. I mean, it's fine if you think the topic is boring or long-winded. I don't begrudge you your opinion. But you come, post a picture, then just make snarky comments, and I'm sitting here scratching my head, wondering what it is you're hoping to accomplish.
I'm just having fun, you on the other hand seem to believe you can change the world, possibly backwards many decades........ I'm just glad I'm not the one tilting at windmills. Uummmmmm..........

Go back to where you belong, bottom feeder.
Why don't you, I hear StormPooper is up and running again.........

There's hundreds of other more appropriate venues where you could post your unfunny nonsense. This is a political forum yet you butt in and try to discourage people from sharing their opinions.

I'm mostly just confused. I mean, it's fine if you think the topic is boring or long-winded. I don't begrudge you your opinion. But you come, post a picture, then just make snarky comments, and I'm sitting here scratching my head, wondering what it is you're hoping to accomplish.
I'm just having fun, you on the other hand seem to believe you can change the world, possibly backwards many decades........ I'm just glad I'm not the one tilting at windmills. Uummmmmm..........

There's hundreds of other more appropriate venues where you could post your unfunny nonsense. This is a political forum yet you butt in and try to discourage people from sharing their opinions.
I do? Now how would I have that kind of power? I mean hell twit, you're still posting aren't you or do you call it something different? I'm stopping people from sharing their opinions? Wow! I must be a god or something!!!!!! Amazing!!!!

I do? Now how would I have that kind of power? I mean hell twit, you're still posting aren't you or do you call it something different? I'm stopping people from sharing their opinions? Wow! I must be a god or something!!!!!! Amazing!!!!

I said you try to. Why you are on a political debate forum is a valid question which you can't seem to answer.

"You're a racist", is the lefty liberal way to silence your opponent during a debate; regardless of the topic or subject matter at hand. ..... :cool:
Only it hasn't worked in years. It doesn't even work in politics anymore. The Democrats decline in power, actually mirrors the diminishing effect of the term. Thats the kind of thing that'll happen when your party is based on racism...

I said you try to. Why you are on a political debate forum is a valid question which you can't seem to answer.
Why? None of your business that's why....... Also it's not just a political "debate" forum but obviously you're too slow to figure that out on your own. Oh and look at your join date then look at mine......... Go back to the sewer where you came from, no one here is buying your bull shit except maybe the few other Neanderthals on the board who already believe what you believe.

When everything is racist, nothing is racist. People claim to be traumatized because they saw a watermelon, a banana, a shoelace. It's insane and needs to be put in the bad joke pile where it belongs.

Of course I don't think a random thread on a thinly populated forum board is going to change the world, lol.

I guess I misinterpreted your intentions then.

Of course I don't think a random thread on a thinly populated forum board is going to change the world, lol.

I guess I misinterpreted your intentions then.
Maybe not....... Maybe so......... Maybe both........

So let me get this straight, is not liking fried chicken racist?

Forum List

Back