Racism In White Americans Linked To Gun Ownership And Gun Control Opposition

A new study of symbolic racism among white American voters yielded strong links between latent biases toward blacks and increased favor of gun ownership and oppositions toward gun control.

Since most gun murder occurs in inner cities....in minority neighborhoods because of gangs and drug crime.....are they racists too......like the killers killing even more people in Baltimore...?

Nope, the BOB crime is not motivated by racism. WOW crime is also not motivated by racism. The study was done on white gun owners. BOB and WOW crimes are not hate crimes. White gun owners exhibitng racist attitude is the focus of the study and their study validated the results. I am not the study author, neither are you. Don't like the study? Then don't believe it.
Yeah you're a fucking moron if you think whites stacked up guns and ammo due to fear of black people. I know many people who bought ammo every time they went to the store but that was because many people thought Obama was going to ban guns. It was fear of civilians being disarmed. I've heard many people make comments about if the government came to take their guns they would shoot them. Never heard people talking about blacks as a reason for stacking ammo.

I like this take down of this bullshit from the lefty poster....

American Gun Owners Are Racists. Or Not. - The Truth About Guns

The News didn’t really do a deep data dive. And I’m no Nick Leghorn when it comes to debunking bunkum. But even a casual observer can see that this is junk science. At best. Only the News didn’t want to see it that way, did it? By giving voice to this ridiculous pseudo-academic nonsense without any dissenting view, they endorse it. Here’s the end of the article:

And why do the democrat minions in the media endorse this...because they hate guns and conservatives......

Liberals hate anything that might make a person NOT dependent on the federal government.
.... Like not living in fear of being raped or robbed in your own home and elsewhere.
.....Like making as much money as you want to legally make.
Liberals think that they (liberals) can spend YOUR money better that YOU can spend your own money.
Liberals think that they (liberals) can run YOUR life better than you can run your own life. Liberals want complete control over your entire life, you know, like the old soviet union had. Like Hitler had over the population of Germany.
The liberal way to stop a rape is "Tell the rapist that you have STD, that way, (HOPEFULLY) they will leave the girl alone"!!!
Gee, I think it would be a better deterrent to rapists if the victim placed 5 shots in center-,mass.

New study by Gun Owners show increased Freedom and Happiness, less Microagression and Racism as well as fewer incidences of Sexism among gun owners.It's a study so can't find fault in it.

Your humor aside, I provided a link to the study by a credible source. NRA studies don't count, neither do studies by the Brady foundation. Scientific and medical communities, Pew research, MSM, colleges and universities are credible sources. NRA and the left wing political groups are not credible sources.

"College and universities.....reliable studies". Lol, some of the most rabid leftists conduct those studies.

Forum List

Back