Racism In White Americans Linked To Gun Ownership And Gun Control Opposition

I like this take down of this bullshit from the lefty poster....

American Gun Owners Are Racists. Or Not. - The Truth About Guns

The News didn’t really do a deep data dive. And I’m no Nick Leghorn when it comes to debunking bunkum. But even a casual observer can see that this is junk science. At best. Only the News didn’t want to see it that way, did it? By giving voice to this ridiculous pseudo-academic nonsense without any dissenting view, they endorse it. Here’s the end of the article:

And why do the democrat minions in the media endorse this...because they hate guns and conservatives......

Maybe most of them(southern conservatives) have to live around the third world savage known as the negro?(Most of Al, miss, ga, sc run round 15-80% negro) You know the savage that kills as many people every year as whites and make up 1/5th our population. Of course, you probably failed 5th grade math as you're a fucking idiot.

Or the same savage that kills 2 times as many whites ever year...This is also 2 x 5 =10 times per capita. Every last city of the top 10 most violent places in this country has a large population of them...New York 80-85% of murders are committed by negroes.

Of course I'm going to carry a fucking gun around negroes. Now fuck you.

New study by Gun Owners show increased Freedom and Happiness, less Microagression and Racism as well as fewer incidences of Sexism among gun owners.It's a study so can't find fault in it.

Your humor aside, I provided a link to the study by a credible source. NRA studies don't count, neither do studies by the Brady foundation. Scientific and medical communities, Pew research, MSM, colleges and universities are credible sources. NRA and the left wing political groups are not credible sources.

Good then the fact that on Average, Americans use guns 2 million times a year to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives is probably why people by guns...the smearing of gun owners as racists is a tired and typical attack by anti gun leftists....always throw the race card, especially when minorities are starting to buy guns in greater numbers...you have to make them think it is racist to own guns.......if they support gun ownership in any numbers....forget any gun control laws getting passed......moron....

That two million times use of guns to prevent crime study has been debunked. It implies some criminals making 2 million attempts to rob, rape or murder some gun owner and guns owners drawing their guns up just at the precise moment to scare off a criminal.

Funny, only cons face such heavy crime. Using your own data then I assume ALL the gun owners live in shitty neighborhoods where they live in fear of being raped/robbed/murdered 24-7. I feel sorry for cons for being raped and robbed so often they feel the need to own weapons. My suggestion? Move to a blue state, we have low crime rates.

A new study of symbolic racism among white American voters yielded strong links between latent biases toward blacks and increased favor of gun ownership and oppositions toward gun control.

Since most gun murder occurs in inner cities....in minority neighborhoods because of gangs and drug crime.....are they racists too......like the killers killing even more people in Baltimore...?

Nope, the BOB crime is not motivated by racism. WOW crime is also not motivated by racism. The study was done on white gun owners. BOB and WOW crimes are not hate crimes. White gun owners exhibitng racist attitude is the focus of the study and their study validated the results. I am not the study author, neither are you. Don't like the study? Then don't believe it.

The News didn’t really do a deep data dive. And I’m no Nick Leghorn when it comes to debunking bunkum. But even a casual observer can see that this is junk science. At best. Only the News didn’t want to see it that way, did it? By giving voice to this ridiculous pseudo-academic nonsense without any dissenting view, they endorse it. Here’s the end of the article:

And why do the democrat minions in the media endorse this...because they hate guns and conservatives......

Huh? The point is not whether dems or libs hate the funs. The point is: The study points to racist attitude of white gun owners. Period. This conclusion has nothing to do with dems and libs and cons and reps. It's a study. You brought politics into it. I posted a study. A study is a study, regardless of which spectrum of politics you land on. I don't give a shit if you like the study or if global warming is real. If theere is a credible study and the data backs it up, then I believe in it. Why is this a strange concept for you people?

Huh? The point is not whether dems or libs hate the funs. The point is: The study points to racist attitude of white gun owners. Period. This conclusion has nothing to do with dems and libs and cons and reps. It's a study. You brought politics into it. I posted a study. A study is a study, regardless of which spectrum of politics you land on. I don't give a shit if you like the study or if global warming is real. If theere is a credible study and the data backs it up, then I believe in it. Why is this a strange concept for you people?

Because it isn't a credible study...it makes up "Symbolic Racism" something the alleged researcher made up to push an agenda.....but...it does smear whites, and gun owners so it gets the attention of the media and anti-gun nuts.....

Maybe most of them(southern conservatives) have to live around the third world savage known as the negro?(Most of Al, miss, ga, sc run round 15-80% negro) You know the savage that kills as many people every year as whites and make up 1/5th our population. Of course, you probably failed 5th grade math as you're a fucking idiot.

Or the same savage that kills 2 times as many whites ever year...This is also 2 x 5 =10 times per capita. Every last city of the top 10 most violent places in this country has a large population of them...New York 80-85% of murders are committed by negroes.

Yes read my post titled conservative family values. Racism is deeply embedded in the conservatives DNA. Notice, the cons bought guns after 2008 elections. Why didn't they go gun shopping when Bush was elected? Did the blacks attack you after Obama was elected?

No no, that's a bad question. Cons' racism erupted like a dormant volcano when they saw a black man in the white house. 83% of white murder victims are killed by other whites. Of course, don't let that stop you from using the N word or buying guns. You can use your fictitious narrative and blame blacks for killing whites.

Again, I feel sorry for gun owners who live with so much fear in their hearts. It must be a miserable life to have to live with fear of being raped robbed and murdered 24 7.

Because it isn't a credible study...it makes up "Symbolic Racism" something the alleged researcher made up to push an agenda.....but...it does smear whites, and gun owners so it gets the attention of the media and anti-gun nuts.....

Symbolic racism means racist attitudes. It's not overt, like denying jobs and apartments. It's simply an attitude, a feeling, a belief and the ideology. Overt racism is using N word and acting upon racist beliefs.

New study by Gun Owners show increased Freedom and Happiness, less Microagression and Racism as well as fewer incidences of Sexism among gun owners.It's a study so can't find fault in it.

Your humor aside, I provided a link to the study by a credible source. NRA studies don't count, neither do studies by the Brady foundation. Scientific and medical communities, Pew research, MSM, colleges and universities are credible sources. NRA and the left wing political groups are not credible sources.

Good then the fact that on Average, Americans use guns 2 million times a year to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives is probably why people by guns...the smearing of gun owners as racists is a tired and typical attack by anti gun leftists....always throw the race card, especially when minorities are starting to buy guns in greater numbers...you have to make them think it is racist to own guns.......if they support gun ownership in any numbers....forget any gun control laws getting passed......moron....

That two million times use of guns to prevent crime study has been debunked. It implies some criminals making 2 million attempts to rob, rape or murder some gun owner and guns owners drawing their guns up just at the precise moment to scare off a criminal.

Funny, only cons face such heavy crime. Using your own data then I assume ALL the gun owners live in shitty neighborhoods where they live in fear of being raped/robbed/murdered 24-7. I feel sorry for cons for being raped and robbed so often they feel the need to own weapons. My suggestion? Move to a blue state, we have low crime rates.

No...you don't.....the 25 most violent cities in the country have all been run by democrats for decades....most recently in the news Baltimore...where they have put gun murder into hyper drive since the riots.....add chicago and Milwaukee and other democrat controlled cities to that list...

Yes read my post titled conservative family values. Racism is deeply embedded in the conservatives DNA. Notice, the cons bought guns after 2008 elections. Why didn't they go gun shopping when Bush was elected? Did the blacks attack you after Obama was elected?

No no, that's a bad question. Cons' racism erupted like a dormant volcano when they saw a black man in the white house. 83% of white murder victims are killed by other whites. Of course, don't let that stop you from using the N word or buying guns. You can use your fictitious narrative and blame blacks for killing whites.

Again, I feel sorry for gun owners who live with so much fear in their hearts. It must be a miserable life to have to live with fear of being raped robbed and murdered 24 7.

Why didn't they go gun shopping when Bush was elected? Did the blacks attack you after Obama was elected?

This is the problem moron....they bought guns when obama was elected because he is a hard core leftitst and gun grabber.......Bush wan't a gun grabber....dittos, they bought more guns when the serial sexual predator was in office and the time of the sexual predators Presidency was when the full speed movement for concealed carry started...moron....

83% of white murder victims are killed by other whites.

Yes...you racist democrats use that number all the time...trying to hide the fact that interracial crime is more often black on white than white on black.......

And no...racism is the heart of the democrat party, not the conservative heart......Conservatives in America support the Bill of Rights and the concept that all men are created equal.....the democrat party is the home of all the racists, black, white, hispanic...and probably asian as well....

The democrat party is the home of La Raza...a racist hispanic group, the NAACP, and the Nation of Islam, black racist groups, as well as the racists jesse jackson, al sharpton, jeremiah wright and barak obama.....you morons elected a racist as President, barak obama, who attended an openly racist church for 20 years, was married by a racist pastor, and had his children married by the racist pastor....not to mention that robert byrd was an actual klan member and that bill clintons political mentor william fulbright was a segregationist....as was al gores dad.....

The democrat party is the party of racism.....slavery, jim crow, the racist welfare state....all part of the democrat party....

Symbolic racism means racist attitudes. It's not overt, like denying jobs and apartments. It's simply an attitude, a feeling, a belief and the ideology. Overt racism is using N word and acting upon racist beliefs.

yes...something they can't exactly prove but can sure use to smear innocent people they want to attack...and seem "fair" when they do the smearing.........a nice whisper campaign to destroy their enemies..........

A new study of symbolic racism among white American voters yielded strong links between latent biases toward blacks and increased favor of gun ownership and oppositions toward gun control.

"Symbolic racism?" LOL!

So, so low on real racism you have to invent some?

Symbollic racism means covert racis, not overt. Expressing fear about minorities is a form of racism although you don't use N word for it nor do you attack minorities openly. It's about attitudes, not actions.

It's bullshit.

"Expressing fear" about minorities?

What if the "minorities" in question are scary? What if they are rioting and killing people on a national scale?

You made no allowance for valid concerns in your statement.

Which is typical of a leftist trying to justify his policies.

I have a gun for the day the negroes attempt to rise up or riot in my city. The other time I would need it is if some thug tries to break in my house or jump me. It's best to be prepared for these situations.

Oh wow, you are unaware that 83% of white murders are committed by other whites. And 93% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks. In other words, your lack of facts aside, I will pray that you recover soon from your racist illness. Too bad there's no cure for your disease though.
What about theft and assault?

Yes there's a problem of white cops assaulting black unarmed teens. I think it would be best if black teens bought more guns. I fully support the rights of black youths to join the NRA. Do you?

Also, why are you living in fear of being raped, robbed and murdered? Are all gun owners fearful for their lives and their property 24-7? Why do you live in fear that you need a weapon by your side 24-7? I live in a neighborhood where we don't need a weapon. And also, the idea that you can draw up your weapon right at the moment a murderer is about to hit you is a myth. Remember you need to be ready and fully armored to engage in a gun battle with your potential murderer. And you have to be ready in split second to fight that battle. So are you ready every second of your life to fight the murderers? Is that how you live your life?
There's really only 2 cases of blacks being shot unarmed that didn't deserve it that I can think of. I'm sure there are many white cases as well but I don't care. When a black man assaults an officer being shot is a likely outcome. Put a number on how large this problem is with black unarmed teens being shot in the grand scheme of things? What's bigger, the few blacks shot by police or the several cities looted, burned, and all the murders that happened along with it? I'm a big picture person so if you could give me some numbers it would be helpful.
If you hear someone break into your house or see someone breaking into your car you could shoot them. Also what if you're in a bad area and cars try to block you in? I've heard of that happening before in certain areas. All negro crime.
I don't live in fear at all. It's just nice to have a gun because why not? It's our right.

I am not denying black on black violence. It does happen. What I find funny is whites living in fear since 2008. Surprisingly this fear never existed prior to Nov. 2008.

I also don't deny the blacks rioting after shooting as being justified. I just think that white cops are too trigger happy and they kill blacks in the back or while they are handcuffed. Imagine if black cops killed white youths regularly as white cops do to blacks.

Still it's pretty funny when I hear whites going gun shopping every time a black man is elected into the white house. Pretty funny.

So do you support black youths joining the NRA? Should blacks buy more weapons as the NRA recommends?

That's nonsense.

Black crime rates have been a political issue for my entire life. And I'm a lot older that 2008.

They go shopping after dems are elected because they know that dems want to make it harder for they to get guns.

Gun sales also spiked after Clinton was elected.

Was that racism?

Sounds like basic self-defense preparation to me, rather than racism.
Yes self defense for a non-existent threats, combined with a pinch of racism. Notice how conservatives panicked after 2008 November and bought guns en masse? That had nothing to do with security concerns at all. It was all due to someone with darker skin getting into the office fir the first time in 232 years.

People voted for obama because of his skin color and look at the mess that obama has made outta the U.S. and the whole world in general.
THAT is what happens when you vote for someone because of his skin color.
The USA will get more of the same dangerous crap IF the vote for Hillery because she is a woman.

LOL! Unlike you, I don't live in a fear bubble worried every second about being raped, robbed and murdered. Hahaha. It must be hell of a neighborhood where you live if you have to lok over your shoulders every half a nano second to see if someone is about to rape you. ;-)

It's not about fear. It's about preparedness and realizing that nobody else is looking out for you so you damn well better do it for yourself.

I live in a very quiet and boring condo community. I attempt to avoid areas of potential threats as much as I can but that's not always possible. So like any intelligent person who takes responsibility for themselves I prepare for potential incidents because I know the police won't be there when they're needed.

I have a gun for the day the negroes attempt to rise up or riot in my city. The other time I would need it is if some thug tries to break in my house or jump me. It's best to be prepared for these situations.

Oh wow, you are unaware that 83% of white murders are committed by other whites. And 93% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks. In other words, your lack of facts aside, I will pray that you recover soon from your racist illness. Too bad there's no cure for your disease though.

Yes there's a problem of white cops assaulting black unarmed teens. I think it would be best if black teens bought more guns. I fully support the rights of black youths to join the NRA. Do you?

Also, why are you living in fear of being raped, robbed and murdered? Are all gun owners fearful for their lives and their property 24-7? Why do you live in fear that you need a weapon by your side 24-7? I live in a neighborhood where we don't need a weapon. And also, the idea that you can draw up your weapon right at the moment a murderer is about to hit you is a myth. Remember you need to be ready and fully armored to engage in a gun battle with your potential murderer. And you have to be ready in split second to fight that battle. So are you ready every second of your life to fight the murderers? Is that how you live your life?
There's really only 2 cases of blacks being shot unarmed that didn't deserve it that I can think of. I'm sure there are many white cases as well but I don't care. When a black man assaults an officer being shot is a likely outcome. Put a number on how large this problem is with black unarmed teens being shot in the grand scheme of things? What's bigger, the few blacks shot by police or the several cities looted, burned, and all the murders that happened along with it? I'm a big picture person so if you could give me some numbers it would be helpful.
If you hear someone break into your house or see someone breaking into your car you could shoot them. Also what if you're in a bad area and cars try to block you in? I've heard of that happening before in certain areas. All negro crime.
I don't live in fear at all. It's just nice to have a gun because why not? It's our right.

I am not denying black on black violence. It does happen. What I find funny is whites living in fear since 2008. Surprisingly this fear never existed prior to Nov. 2008.

I also don't deny the blacks rioting after shooting as being justified. I just think that white cops are too trigger happy and they kill blacks in the back or while they are handcuffed. Imagine if black cops killed white youths regularly as white cops do to blacks.

Still it's pretty funny when I hear whites going gun shopping every time a black man is elected into the white house. Pretty funny.

So do you support black youths joining the NRA? Should blacks buy more weapons as the NRA recommends?

ALL honest, law-abiding citizens should be able to buy and carry guns.
And THAT is the NRA position too.

Once again describe frequent. Also I don't think anyone would stand up for a young white guy who assaulted an officer and ended up dying. That would be a new one to me. Also half the cops were black who killed the most recent guy in Baltimore so once again your argument is stupid.

I have no problem with blacks buying more weapons to protect themselves. The cases would be more clear cut .

A new study confirms that liberalism is a mental disorder and prohibits the victim from maturing mentally past the age of 5.

Forum List

Back