Racism In White Americans Linked To Gun Ownership And Gun Control Opposition

New study by Gun Owners show increased Freedom and Happiness, less Microagression and Racism as well as fewer incidences of Sexism among gun owners.

It's a study so can't find fault in it.

New study by Gun Owners show increased Freedom and Happiness, less Microagression and Racism as well as fewer incidences of Sexism among gun owners.It's a study so can't find fault in it.

Your humor aside, I provided a link to the study by a credible source. NRA studies don't count, neither do studies by the Brady foundation. Scientific and medical communities, Pew research, MSM, colleges and universities are credible sources. NRA and the left wing political groups are not credible sources.

Sounds like basic self-defense preparation to me, rather than racism.
Yes self defense for a non-existent threats, combined with a pinch of racism. Notice how conservatives panicked after 2008 November and bought guns en masse? That had nothing to do with security concerns at all. It was all due to someone with darker skin getting into the office fir the first time in 232 years.

Sounds like a bunch of progressive crap, to me. More propaganda to further their phony narrative. Right. Racism linked to gun ownership. Does this explain the racism rampant in the inner city gangs?

Someone gets a grant, & they can 'study' all kinds of wacky things, especially if it has an ideological agenda.

Its certainly true that racism is at the heart of a lot of the militia craziness.

Also true is that the nutter racist slime here on this board are all nutters about guns as well.

OTOH, there are many normal Americans who own guns.

Its certainly true that racism is at the heart of a lot of the militia craziness.

Also true is that the nutter racist slime here on this board are all nutters about guns as well.

If gun rights is all about "teh racism" why is most of the current fighting over removing restrictive gun laws located in places (Chicago and DC) with large black populations? if the NRA gets their way MORE black law abiding citizens will have access to legal firearms.

And the 1990's called, it want's its "ZOMG Militias!!!" fear-mongering back.
"

Yes self defense for a non-existent threats, combined with a pinch of racism. Notice how conservatives panicked after 2008 November and bought guns en masse? That had nothing to do with security concerns at all. It was all due to someone with darker skin getting into the office fir the first time in 232 years.
This country was founded for free white people you know. See the 'Naturalization Act Of 1790'.

New study by Gun Owners show increased Freedom and Happiness, less Microagression and Racism as well as fewer incidences of Sexism among gun owners.It's a study so can't find fault in it.

Your humor aside, I provided a link to the study by a credible source. NRA studies don't count, neither do studies by the Brady foundation. Scientific and medical communities, Pew research, MSM, colleges and universities are credible sources. NRA and the left wing political groups are not credible sources.

The msm and colleges are are credible?:booze:

Mindreaders of the world, unite!

What about the ghetto gun nutters? They're the one's actually killing people.

The problem in the inner cities isn't black people with guns, its that only the WRONG black people have easy access to them, albeit illegal access.

Law abiding blacks follow the regs and are unarmed, and the thugs ignore the laws and are packing.

Forum List

Back