RACISM everywhere everyday

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
Daily Mail has an anti-white [ RACIST ] story every day
now, flipping through the channels, What Would You DO? has the most outlandish ''racist'' episode on
my local paper has the most ridiculous anti-white stories--one is a headline--today
I tell you, racism is everywhere everyday--but it's only whites who are racist
so, get out there, and fight that racism---

here is the fake racism--it's a WHITE actress being racist
they produce the ''racism'' when there isn't any

Last edited:
The World Cup is now racist. Columbia got beat by England and a whole bunch of their fans said that the World Cup is racist. Even though half of the English team are POCs.

Racism...racism everywhere!

The World Cup is now racist. Columbia got beat by England and a whole bunch of their fans said that the World Cup is racist. Even though half of the English team are POCs.

Racism...racism everywhere!
they been brainwashed to do that

"When the only tool a person knows how to use is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."

Left Wingers can find racism where it doesn't exist and not find racism where it's obvious

Last edited:
Lemme know the next time they go through the MacDuffie riots, k?

When's the last time they had a puke green Nova turned over at the end of their block and set on fire? Hmm?

It ends up looking pink with black polka dots. Meanwhile, Mr. Johnson is ready with his .06 by the door. True story.

Last edited:
Daily Mail has an anti-white [ RACIST ] story every day
now, flipping through the channels, What Would You DO? has the most outlandish ''racist'' episode on
my local paper has the most ridiculous anti-white stories--one is a headline--today
I tell you, racism is everywhere everyday--but it's only whites who are racist
so, get out there, and fight that racism---

here is the fake racism--it's a WHITE actress being racist
they produce the ''racism'' when there isn't any

This video is ridiculous and incendiary. I'm a mostly white guy engaged to an East Indian. America needs to get over the MSM racial narrative already. It's cultures that clash more than people. Music, religion, familial traditions, treatment of women, etc. that are the real dividers. Not skin tone.

Lemme know the next time they go through the MacDuffie riots, k?

When's the last time they had a puke green Nova turned over at the end of their block and set on fire? Hmm?

It ends up looking pink with black polka dots. Meanwhile, Mr. Johnson is ready with his .06 by the door. True story.

Left Wingers can find racism where is doesn't exist and not find racism where it's obvious
I take it you mean when it's them /they are committing the racism?
Yea, racism is vital for the Left's existance, if they can't find any, they will make it up
the MSM/etc love the ''racism'' stories

I'm a fan of "The .06 stories" Most have not been told yet. Something tells me I'll like them when they are.

what would the US do without a good WHITE racist story??
GOT to have one everyday

...how come the ''hispanic'' host of the show didn't do a What Would You Do show on if you saw hispanics dragging a kid outside to be chopped up with a machete?? when bystanders just stood around and did NOTHING
...because there are only white racist to him
--he prove's he is a racist
images

images

I got one.. I was waiting in line for the high dive..this nigga cut me in line.

I pushed him into the water, then his bigger brother came up, I pushed him into the water, too.

Then another nigga came up, and I got pushed into the water, But Ze had my back that day. They retreated.

Forum List

Back