Bad news? or Good news?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
I would have used the exact title of the article as the title of the thread but its too long.

The article says this is the latest bad news for Northrum Grumman. That this is considered damaging for NG makes it extremely good news for normal people. That NG considers this slime "bad news" is extremely good news for normal people.

Frightening that sub-humans like this jerk are able to get security clearances though.

We need to vote them off the island. In a manner of speaking.

Northrop Grumman’s latest bad news: There’s a white nationalist on its engineering team
“Northrop Grumman was recently made aware of alleged employee actions that are counter to our values,” the company said in a statement provided to Quartz. “Northrop Grumman is absolutely committed to the highest levels of ethics and integrity in all that we do, and ensuring that our workplace reflects our values of diversity and inclusion. We do not tolerate hatred or illegal conduct and we condemn racist activities in any shape or form. We are taking immediate action to look into the very serious issues raised by these reports.”

and

Michael Miselis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

There's a thread at NG -Facebook about this jerk.

Amazingly, there's one guy who says the guy should not be fired because he did nothing wrong at work. Further down the thread, someone makes the obvious point that enemies of the US have always infiltrated certain companies and agencies.

Obviously, we need a more effective way of flushing out our enemies.

If he didn't do anything improper at work, if he hasn't broken any rules or laws, he shouldn't be fired.

Nor should a Black or Hispanic or Asian or Muslim person who belongs to some fucked up organization.

Illiberal authoritarians continue to punish and intimidate thought that they don't like. This is the antithesis of freedom of expression. They have distorted, perverted the core liberal ideal of Freedom of Speech to mean "I'll use my Freedom of Speech to shut down yours".

The illiberal authoritarians are our enemies.

He is what we fought a war to stop.

Should we now pretend we don't know what nazis, kkk, alt right, fascists really are? Should we pretend he is loyal to the US?

I know you guys are upset about the election and all and I get it. But, wearing a MAGA hat doesn't make you a white supremacist.

gray-veterans-for-trump-stairs_900x900.jpg

Any more than wearing Hugo Boss makes you a Nazi

750f13119c21e03c_liamjosh.jpg

I know you guys are upset about the election and all and I get it. But, wearing a MAGA hat doesn't make you a white supremacist.

We know what maga means just because he’s swallowed the bs. We don’t know his background or how stupid he is. I would need to diagnose him.

He’s either a rich or stupid American

Amazingly, there's one guy who says the guy should not be fired because he did nothing wrong at work. Further down the thread, someone makes the obvious point that enemies of the US have always infiltrated certain companies and agencies.

True. They should fire all Social Justice Terrorist types like those who support Antifa, BLM, La Raza, etc.

We know what maga means just because he’s swallowed the bs. We don’t know his background or how stupid he is. I would need to diagnose him.

He’s either a rich or stupid American

The fact that he works at N-G is proof positive he is way the hell smarter than you.

You might want to complete the 3rd grade before “diagnosing” anyone.

democrats are perplexed by anything that doesn’t validate their bullshit. So basically, they are perplexed by everything.

He is what we fought a war to stop.

Should we now pretend we don't know what nazis, kkk, alt right, fascists really are? Should we pretend he is loyal to the US?
You're sounding like a paranoid conservative.

I believe in unencumbered Freedom of Speech for all, the core liberal value.

Mac1958

Except for this employer.

That's what you're saying.

Like Roseann Barr, she has the right to be an ignorant racist, make repeated racist tweets and remarks. And, ABC has the right to refuse to support and defend that.

True. They should fire all Social Justice Terrorist types like those who support Antifa, BLM, La Raza, etc.

On the face of it, I agree.

Except, that nazis and kkk are enemies of the US. AntiFa, BLM and LaRaza are not. Yes, its true that RWNJs have tried to say they are.

In any event, this will probably be the grounds the nazi uses when he sues NG.

Should we actively underwrite stated enemies of the US?

Is that the price we pay for our constitution?

We have a prez who consistently sides with our enemies and against the US. His fans love that. I don't. The same people used to idolize Putin here on this board. I despise that. But, they have the right to hate their ow country and love our enemy. But, should I be forced to hire them?

Forum List

Back