Racial scams: Biggest modern lie in American history?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Democrats feed off this scam. I lived with blacks, and NOBODY is hurting them but themselves. Just look up the black on black homicide rates. White racist cops are a chimera, they are that imaginary monster under the bed. The HUGE Black on Black homicide rate? Look it up. Racism is a lie. Defund the democrats.

Last edited:
  • Banned
BLM leaders sued because, 60+ $ money they garnered, NONE of it went to poor black communities. So, the amorphous ambiguous (INSERT NAME HERE) was just a bunch of racial grifters? Who would thunk it?

Democrats feed off this scam. I lived with blacks, and NOBODY is hurting them but themselves. Just look up the black on black homicide rates. White racist cops are a chimera, they are that imaginary monster under the bed. The HUGE Black on Black homicide rate? Look it up. Racism is a lie. Defund the democrats.
derek chauvin was imaginary?

I live in metro Detroit and as you know, Detroit has been a black city for 70 years.

Blacks problem has always been Democrats,,,from the KKK to White liberal coastal elites, they NEED THE BLACK VOTE. LBJ screwed blacks with his Great society bullshit program that paid POOR Women to have Babies For Money ( called ADFC at the time). You were not allowed to have a Man in the house, so we had the invention of the Welfare Queen.

Blacks are not smart enough to follow Malcom X's advice when he would say the White liberal is NOT YOUR FRIEND..

Why are you so bitter against blacks?

Forum List

Back