Racial Purity By Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just impressed with the historical absence of prostitution in Poland.

My grandmother is, alas, dead. For her 'POLISH WHORE' was one word.
She was not a particularly racist person-----in fact, not at all. ----probably
picked it up from her mother. My grandmother was born in the USA
My in-laws grew up in 2 major cities in Poland.
My father-in-law lived in a fairly nice ghetto.
My mother-in-law lived in a major metropolis.
They really didn't have complaints about the Polish but they hated the Ukrainians.

Interesting------my grandmother could not even say UKRANIAN without spitting----
as a child I thought Ukrainian was a variety of POLE. Did your inlaws speak Polish? The jews from Poland that I encountered did not speak the language---
the Ukrainians spoke something that I thought was Russian-----the polish jews
spoke Yiddish and just so not talk about the non-Jewish poles other than "them"-----the people I
encountered who admitted the very intense anti-Semitism with which they were
EDUCATED-----were educated catholic poles

Yeah, Jews mostly spoke Yiddish first, after frigging hundreds of years of living in Poland.

Just goes to show how little Jews care to respect their host nations, and then can't seem to grasp why they're hated.

Maybe because YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, Jews have been killed, and expelled out of every single nation with a sizable amount of Jews.

I am referring to people who were segregated in ghettos and denied admission to \schools---------unlike poles (generally illiterate)------they were generally LITERATE in several languages. I have never in my situation is a health care provider---encountered an alcoholic polish jew---------shall I comment on the POLISH MALES ? (the women too----but I would rather not say)

Because the German, and Russians didn't invest in Polish education, and even outlawed Polish education in some instances, leaving many Poles illiterate.

But, you selfish disgusting Jews don't care about the suffering of anyone else, but yourselves.

My grandmother is, alas, dead. For her 'POLISH WHORE' was one word.
She was not a particularly racist person-----in fact, not at all. ----probably
picked it up from her mother. My grandmother was born in the USA
They really didn't have complaints about the Polish but they hated the Ukrainians.

Interesting------my grandmother could not even say UKRANIAN without spitting----
as a child I thought Ukrainian was a variety of POLE. Did your inlaws speak Polish? The jews from Poland that I encountered did not speak the language---
spoke Yiddish and just so not talk about the non-Jewish poles other than "them"-----the people I

Yeah, Jews mostly spoke Yiddish first, after frigging hundreds of years of living in Poland.

Just goes to show how little Jews care to respect their host nations, and then can't seem to grasp why they're hated.

Maybe because YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, Jews have been killed, and expelled out of every single nation with a sizable amount of Jews.

I am referring to people who were segregated in ghettos and denied admission to \schools---------unlike poles (generally illiterate)------they were generally LITERATE in several languages. I have never in my situation is a health care provider---encountered an alcoholic polish jew---------shall I comment on the POLISH MALES ? (the women too----but I would rather not say)

Because the German, and Russians didn't invest in Polish education, and even outlawed Polish education in some instances, leaving many Poles illiterate.

But, you selfish disgusting Jews don't care about the suffering of anyone else, but yourselves.

INVEST? what sort of "investment" does it take? one of my teachers was a polish jew------he did not speak polish but did learn Hebrew in a concentration camp-------off a single page quickly torn from a prayer book------by one of the
inmates who taught the jewish kids SECRETLY. My grandfather never attended
a day of school-------but somewhere along the line learned to sorta read a little
in Hebrew. Hubby attended a one room job------a bunch of little boys and a single rabbi------a small fee paid-----now and then----by the parents

INVEST? what sort of "investment" does it take? one of my teachers was a polish jew------he did not speak polish but did learn Hebrew in a concentration camp-------off a single page quickly torn from a prayer book------by one of the
a day of school-------but somewhere along the line learned to sorta read a little
in Hebrew. Hubby attended a one room job------a bunch of little boys and a single rabbi------a small fee paid-----now and then----by the parents
\
Poland's one of the most literate countries in the World today.

Poland was oppressed during the Partitions of Poland, which includes in educational matters.

Russification - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanisation_of_Poles_during_the_Partitions

Uh huh.
Believe me, I am fully aware of Poland's contributions to mankind...
Like Sobieski Vodka....which saved Poland.

Poland had a long history of science before Jews did.

Judging by the idiocy I've encountered from numerous Jews, like blaming Poland for the Holocaust, supporting gun control like Nazis did on Jews, or supporting Liberal multiculturalism that harms Jews more than everybody else.

Than yeah, I think Jews are dumb.
Poland and science...please provide Links as I think it would be enlightening.
Who blamed Poland for the Holocaust?
You drinking too much Vodka tonight?

Poland during the Renaissance was Europe's science center.

- Albert Brudzewski's proper rotation of the Moon.

- Copernicus's central Sun Solar System.

- Michal Sedziwoj's Oxygen discovery.

- Jozef Strus's modern Pulse taking methods.

- Kazimierz Siemienowicz's delta winged multistage rocket.
Bravo to these gentlemen but 5 does make a center.

Name a European country with more notable Scientific figures during the Renaissance?
You're the one with the Polish Links.
I'm sure you have Links on everything...
Polish good
Jew bad

I'm sure Italy had none.
I'm sure Germany had none.

The fascinating aspect of the Renaissance is that it was mostly art and philosophy because the RCC spent nearly a millennia executing anyone who conducted a scientific experiment.

Let's hear it for the RCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poland had a long history of science before Jews did.

Judging by the idiocy I've encountered from numerous Jews, like blaming Poland for the Holocaust, supporting gun control like Nazis did on Jews, or supporting Liberal multiculturalism that harms Jews more than everybody else.

Than yeah, I think Jews are dumb.

Name a European country with more notable Scientific figures during the Renaissance?
Polish good
Jew bad

I'm sure Italy had none.

The fascinating aspect of the Renaissance is that it was mostly art and philosophy because the RCC spent nearly a millennia executing anyone who conducted a scientific experiment.

Name a groundbreaking Jewish scientist before the 18th century, why don't you?

And I care because...?
And most of the Tech world cares because...?

I am impressed by your Polish pride.
Good for you.
What's your degree in?

Polish good
Jew bad

I'm sure Italy had none.

Oh, that's funny...
Jews were forced into ghettos by the Roman Catholic Church and yet maintained the highest literacy rate in the world during the Dark and Middle Catholic Ages.
Name me one nation that allowed a Jew near a secular University.
But you can't; even during the German Enlightenment, Germany went out of it's way to exclude Jews.
Until it became so apparent that Jews were more educated than anyone else they had to be allowed.

Think of how technologically advanced the world would be now if it weren't for the Jew hating RCC.

Polish good
Jew bad

I'm sure Italy had none.

MOSES

Polish good
Jew bad

I'm sure Italy had none.

Maimonides - Wikipedia

His Lunar calculations are more accurate than NASA; using the Torah, Mishnah and Talmud.
So much for hating on the Jew and his Torah.

And I care because...?

Good for you.
What's your degree in?

Poland's doing quite well in intellectual, factors in recent times.

New Polish recipe for ultra short pulse lasers.

Incredible recipe for ultra-short laser pulses - it works! | News | Science & Scholarship in Poland

New Polish invention of chitosan aerogels, which are used for growing various tissues, including human tissue.

The invention of Kraków scientists can help transplantology | News | Science & Scholarship in Poland

New Polish invention of the first ever Electric Polymer laser.

Pioneering polymer laser developed by Polish scientists | News | Science & Scholarship in Poland

New Polish first ever hand graft surgery on an adult.

\https://poland.pl/science/achievements-science/university-hospital-wroclaw-first-world-transplant-hand-adult-pa/

New Polish anti-bacteria 3D printing method.

Silesian scientists have developed an antibacterial material for 3D printing | News | Science & Scholarship in Poland

Polish company Zortrax invented the first 3D printing device used to operate on veins.

Zortrax 3D Printer Used to Improve Varicose Vein Removal Procedure

Pole behind Natural Killer cells to treat cancer.

Request Rejected

Polish first bee pollinator robot.

Poland: Scientists create robot bee to pollinate crops

Polish invention first ever 3D printing wind turbine generator.

http://gizmodo.com/how-a-3d-printed-wind-turbine-could-power-your-gadgets-1622921531

Polish Solaris Bus, behind hybrid bus technology.

Solaris Bus & Coach - Wikipedia

Polish type 1 Diabetes vaccine.

Request Rejected

Polish first device used to detect alcohol before leaving the car.

New Laser Device May Be A Drunk Driver's Worst Nightmare | The Huffington Post

Polish first bike with virtually no chain, the Izzy Bike.

Bicycle without a chain among Polish inventions appreciated abroad | News | Science & Scholarship in Poland

Polish first cheap, mass produced Graphene Machine.

Polish scientists develop revolutionary graphene machine

Polish company Ammono makes the best Gallium Nitride in the World, used in blue laser manufacturing.

Polish company Vigo Systems produced the Infared Sensors used on the Mars Curiosity Rover.

The World’s Best Gallium Nitride

Polish Sylwester Porowski pioneered Blue Lasers, which he made the best Blue Lasers of the pioneers.

Sylwester Porowski - Polish Academy of Sciences

Polish Paczynski's invention of Microlensing to dIscover more planets, and stars.

Bohdan Paczynski (1940 - 2007) | American Astronomical Society

Polish Nikoderm Poplawski behind the theory that every Black Hole contains another Universe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Popławsk

Polish Aleksander Wolszczan's discovery of the first Pulsar planets, and planets outside of the Solar System.

Aleksander Wolszczan - Wikipedia

Polish Maciej Stachowiak behind many computer software applications.

Maciej Stachowiak - Wikipedia

Polish video games like the Witcher the best selling video game of 2015.

Note there were other high selling Polish video games like Dead Island, Dying Light, Call of Juarez, and Hatred.

The Witcher 3 is This Year's Best Selling Game So Far

Polish first emergency face transplant surgery.

Polish man receives first ‘emergency’ face transplant

Polish first surgery that used cells to save paralyzed man.

A paralyzed man walks again after miracle surgery

Polish first augmented cardiac surgery.

It's Polish the first cardiac surgery with augmented reality

Europe's best cardiac physician award to a Pole.

Request Rejected/

Europe's #2 best coders awarded to Poland.
best coders in the world by country - Bing images

Polish wins in the IBM Battle of the Brains contest.

IBM w Polsce International Collegiate Programming Contest

Polish win in a World coding competition.

Polish team wins world coding championships with the fastest AI-driven virtual car

Polish wins in Google Code Jam.

Google Code Jam - Wikipedia

Polish wins at the University Rover Challenge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univer...over_Challenge

Polish win at the Google Online Marketing Challenge.

http://scienceinpoland.pap.pl/en/new...mpetition.html

Polish win best World building.

https://www.dezeen.com/2016/11/18/na...ing-year-2016/

Polish win at the Robot Challenge extravaganza.

https://www.pgs-soft.com/polish-robo...ational-glory/

Polish win at the International Mathematical Competition.

Polish good
Jew bad

I'm sure Italy had none.

Maimonides - Wikipedia

His Lunar calculations are more accurate than NASA; using the Torah, Mishnah and Talmud.

Maimonides is one of my all time faves. He studied Medicine in the ISLAMIC
style which muslims LAUD as utterly brilliant and innovative. Actually---nothing
brilliant or innovative about it------in fact, kinda stupid. Maimo did have some
bright insights------but of the "MEDICAL KNOWLEGE" of his time (ie the Islamic
school ) he commented "VERY PRIMITIVE" ---<< in his book "guide for the
perplexed"-------good that the muslims did not understand it-----probably would have gotten his head off for "BLASPHEMY" Muslims seem to believe that there is "medical knowledge" in the Koran-----NOPE!!!! Moses had a better grasp

And I care because...?

Good for you.
What's your degree in?

Incredible recipe for ultra-short laser pulses - it works! | News | Science & Scholarship in Poland

New Polish invention of chitosan aerogels, which are used for growing various tissues, including human tissue.

The invention of Kraków scientists can help transplantology | News | Science & Scholarship in Poland

Pioneering polymer laser developed by Polish scientists | News | Science & Scholarship in Poland

\https://poland.pl/science/achievements-science/university-hospital-wroclaw-first-world-transplant-hand-adult-pa/

Silesian scientists have developed an antibacterial material for 3D printing | News | Science & Scholarship in Poland

Polish company Zortrax invented the first 3D printing device used to operate on veins.

Request Rejected

http://gizmodo.com/how-a-3d-printed-wind-turbine-could-power-your-gadgets-1622921531

Request Rejected

Bicycle without a chain among Polish inventions appreciated abroad | News | Science & Scholarship in Poland

Polish company Ammono makes the best Gallium Nitride in the World, used in blue laser manufacturing.

Polish company Vigo Systems produced the Infared Sensors used on the Mars Curiosity Rover.

Polish Sylwester Porowski pioneered Blue Lasers, which he made the best Blue Lasers of the pioneers.

Polish Paczynski's invention of Microlensing to dIscover more planets, and stars.

Polish Nikoderm Poplawski behind the theory that every Black Hole contains another Universe.

Polish Aleksander Wolszczan's discovery of the first Pulsar planets, and planets outside of the Solar System.

Note there were other high selling Polish video games like Dead Island, Dying Light, Call of Juarez, and Hatred.

Request Rejected/

Polish team wins world coding championships with the fastest AI-driven virtual car

I clicked and looked...all old news.
But it's good to see that Poland is educated.
Now if you could only convince the Gentile scumbag Bill Gates of that.

Polish good
Jew bad

I'm sure Italy had none.

Maimonides - Wikipedia

Maimonides is one of my all time faves. He studied Medicine in the ISLAMIC
style which muslims LAUD as utterly brilliant and innovative. Actually---nothing
brilliant or innovative about it------in fact, kinda stupid. Maimo did have some
bright insights------but of the "MEDICAL KNOWLEGE" of his time (ie the Islamic
school ) he commented "VERY PRIMITIVE" ---<< in his book "guide for the
perplexed"-------good that the muslims did not understand it-----probably would have gotten his head off for "BLASPHEMY" Muslims seem to believe that there is "medical knowledge" in the Koran-----NOPE!!!! Moses had a better grasp
He was 1,000 years ahead of his time.
See the Malbim...
Malbim - Wikipedia

And I care because...?

Good for you.
What's your degree in?

Request Rejected

Request Rejected

Request Rejected/

oh gee------la la la We belong to the MUTURAL ADMIRATION SOCIETY OF
INEBRIETED POLES. (there are some greek organizations like that too----and
muslims have made a PAID VOCATION of it )

And I care because...?

Good for you.
What's your degree in?

Request Rejected

Request Rejected

Request Rejected/

Why don't you list Jewish achievements in the past 30 years, like I just did Polish achievements in the past 30 years?

And I care because...?

Good for you.
What's your degree in?

Request Rejected

Request Rejected

Request Rejected/

Why don't you list Jewish achievements in the past 30 years, like I just did Polish achievements in the past 30 years?
Because my computer doesn't have enough memory.

Eat shit...
List of Jewish Nobel laureates - Wikipedia
List of Israeli inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia

Seriously, who has the time?
You see, Jews don't have to brag; we do.
Your such a sad sack.

And I care because...?

Good for you.
What's your degree in?

Request Rejected

Request Rejected

Request Rejected/

You know what I just realized is really sad...
You're limited to the last 30 years.

And I care because...?

Good for you.
What's your degree in?

Request Rejected

Request Rejected

Request Rejected/

Before 30 years ago, Poland was oppressed by the Soviet Union, it's certainly not fair to compare an oppressed Poland, to a free Israel.

And I care because...?

Good for you.
What's your degree in?

Request Rejected

Request Rejected

Request Rejected/

Before 30 years ago, Poland was oppressed by the Soviet Union, it's certainly not fair to compare an oppressed Poland, to a free Israel.

WTF?...
You don't count your evil Roman Catholic Church oppressing Jews for 1,000 years but you try to pull bullshit crying for the Polish?
No way, Jose.
Pathetic; no wonder I'm just about the only one responding to you pathetic Jew hatred.

And I care because...?

Good for you.
What's your degree in?

Request Rejected

Request Rejected

Request Rejected/

So how oppressed was Poland by the atheist Soviet Union?
Did Poland have food?
Clothing?
Schools?
No. 2 Pencils.

Spare me the crocodile tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back