racial organizations-UTR nazis?????

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
ok--I've asked many, many times--and no one has answered
let's stop the stupid shit
......can anyone prove Unite the Right --the Charlottesville ''gang''--are a NAZI organization??
provide their manifesto indicating they are nazis--or anything other than a racial group looking out for their own race--just like the latino, Asian, black, etc organizations
..provide their manifesto/etc

I don’t know much about UTR, but defamation from the left knows no bounds

I have no idea where that idea got started.

61F2E4F4-2BC2-4C8F-A1F5-BA823E77C1E3.jpeg

Unite the Right rally - Wikipedia

'We denounce hate': Washington, D.C., braces for 'Unite the Right' rally

The torch March.

7839E1B3-E5CD-40D5-92E0-EA1DE75A1C43.jpeg

Astonishing the ideas that some people get.

:worthless:

The guy in the phone is the organizer for Unite the Right.

The organizer of the Charlottesville rally just got humiliated by his own father

You are just angry that people are rejecting your racist diatribes regularly. Worse. When you claim to have scientific proof of your superiority you get laughed at. And with good reason.

History demonstrates how wrong you are. For example. It was black soldiers who ran Geronimo to the ground. Buffalo Soldiers. Buffalo Soldiers won five Medals of Honor during the Spanish American War in Puerto Rico. But in World War II the scientist swore Blacks were not suited to combat. Odd that such success did not settle the matter.

So when I laugh it is because I know the truth. I know the history. And I know many Blacks I call friends. I even know a couple jackasses with similar beliefs. I wouldn’t call them friends. It was a damn good day when one of them called me a race traitor. I laughed at him too.

Forum List

Back