So...you are in the Synagogue and the anti-Trump shooter is there, do you want a gun or not?

I want a gun to save my life from the anti-Trump shooter

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here is a poll....I decided to put this up when I heard that there were survivors hiding in various rooms in the Synagogue, which means had they had guns on them, they could have shot and returned fire against the killer, likely saving many lives....

So...anti gunners....if you were in that building with a rabid, anti-Trump maniac killing Jewish people...would you want to have a gun to try to save your life and the lives of others, or would you just want to hide and hope the anti-Trump shooter doesn't find you?

Or, if the rabid anti-semite had not had access to an assault weapon, he would not have killed so many people before they could run.

Here is a poll....I decided to put this up when I heard that there were survivors hiding in various rooms in the Synagogue, which means had they had guns on them, they could have shot and returned fire against the killer, likely saving many lives....

So...anti gunners....if you were in that building with a rabid, anti-Trump maniac killing Jewish people...would you want to have a gun to try to save your life and the lives of others, or would you just want to hide and hope the anti-Trump shooter doesn't find you?

Seriously?

Or, if the rabid anti-semite had not had access to an assault weapon, he would not have killed so many people before they could run.

The shooter in Crimea last week used a pump action shotgun to murder 21 college students...the weapon isn't the issue, the gun free status of the target area is....

In France, a muslim terrorist used a rental truck to murder 86 people and injure 450 in 5 minutes of driving.....

You do realize he had pistols....and a bullet from a pistol can still out run a human.....right?

I was just about to say .... you must have been reading my mind .... thinking about the Synagogue in Pittsburgh, funny no one has pointed out that had one of the people there been carrying, no doubt many lives would have been saved. Indeed, the only thing that stopped the killing finally was when someone DID show up with a gun - - - - the Police!

I'm always carrying in synagogue.
A lot of people are doing that. It's a shame that has to be.

It is what it is. It's not a shame, it's just an acknowledgment of reality. There are, there have always been, and might always be, a small number of people who seek to hurt people in a public forum and religious services are a soft target.

You do realize he had pistols....and a bullet from a pistol can still out run a human.....right?
Yes. But he used the AR. Wonder why?

Because it now has street cred, thanks to all of you gun banners.....you made it the "it" gun with all of your bitching about it...there are better and more powerful rifles to use...they choose the media rifle....

So thanks for admitting the Left want to confiscate all guns.
I want the AR's, you bet your ass I do.

Because you are foolish human being...there are upwards of 8 million or more of these guns in private hands.....more people are killed by lawn mowers than are killed by these rifles in mass shootings...do you want to ban lawn mowers?

More people are killed with knives, clubs and empty hands every single year than by these rifles...where is your ban for those things?

So thanks for admitting the Left want to confiscate all guns.
I want the AR's, you bet your ass I do.
And then the rifles, then the handguns, then the knives.

Just like the Brits. Now the London homicide rate is higher than gun filled N.Y.

Brits came to take our guns, so we shot them.

Let me explain to the dumfuks.

Jews that came here to escape the Nazi's didn't expect to come here to fight the Nazi's.

Sad that someone managed to live through a Nazi Concentration Camp, only to die at the hands of a Republican Nazi.

And even more awful, Republicans who defend the Nazi's in this country.

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

‘Sieg Heil!’: Trump Supporters Yell Nazi Salute at Protester at Rally, Want to ‘Set Motherf*cker on Fire’

images

image65.jpeg

Hate crimes have doubled since Trump has taken office.

Forum List

Back