Racial joke by de Blasio at Hillary event

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What a dumbshit.

Racial Joke by Hillary Clinton, NY Mayor Leaves People Cringing

Hillary Clinton and New York Mayor Bill de Blasio sparked controversy at an event on Saturday with a racially charged joke.

Clinton and de Blasio were joined onstage by Leslie Odom Jr. in costume as Aaron Burr, whom he plays in the hit Broadway musical Hamilton. Clinton thanked de Blasio for his endorsement–which many pointed out came rather late in the game–and ribbed him, “Took you long enough.”

The mayor replied, “Sorry, Hillary, I was running on C.P. time.”

The abbreviation refers to the stereotype of “Colored People time,” and several people in the audience could be heard gasping or groaning. Odom, who is black and whom the New York Times suggests was in on the joke, rebuked him, saying, “I don’t like jokes like that, Bill.”

Clinton dryly replied, “Cautious politician time. I’ve been there.”

The exchange prompted pushback online, both from bloggers and social media users.

Clinton, who has performed well with black voters in early primaries, will depend on their votes in the New York primary on April 19.

What a dumbshit.

Hillary Clinton and New York Mayor Bill de Blasio sparked controversy at an event on Saturday with a racially charged joke.

Clinton and de Blasio were joined onstage by Leslie Odom Jr. in costume as Aaron Burr, whom he plays in the hit Broadway musical Hamilton. Clinton thanked de Blasio for his endorsement–which many pointed out came rather late in the game–and ribbed him, “Took you long enough.”

The abbreviation refers to the stereotype of “Colored People time,” and several people in the audience could be heard gasping or groaning. Odom, who is black and whom the New York Times suggests was in on the joke, rebuked him, saying, “I don’t like jokes like that, Bill.”

The exchange prompted pushback online, both from bloggers and social media users.

Clinton, who has performed well with black voters in early primaries, will depend on their votes in the New York primary on April 19.

It's okay, remember Leftists cannot be racist or something :rolleyes-41:

Is blacklivesmatter gonna do a prote.....pshhh....sorry....couldn't even finish the sentence!!!

Remember, it's just Shrillary being herself.

12993322_483300118532659_8189104932290233889_n.jpg

16%2B-%2B1

13007133_778646272266267_5549196598677085798_n.jpg

I really don't understand what is racist about the joke. I know this though. Some people are stiff and humorless. They should NEVER attempt to tell jokes.

I really don't understand what is racist about the joke. I know this though. Some people are stiff and humorless. They should NEVER attempt to tell jokes.
Apparently every fucking negro in the country doesn't agree with you.
It must be pretty hard keeping your tongue up Hillary's asshole all day.

CP? Never heard that used before. I would never think that would stand for "colored people".

Strange that he would say something so stupid. It wouldn't even get a laugh at a KKK meeting.

CP? Never heard that used before. I would never think that would stand for "colored people".

Strange that he would say something so stupid. It wouldn't even get a laugh at a KKK meeting.

Yeah that might be the biggest failing of the skit. It just wasn't funny.

n
Apparently every fucking negro in the country doesn't agree with you.
It must be pretty hard keeping your tongue up Hillary's asshole all day.
Just how extensive is your experience with f***ing Negros, dannyboy?

I'm from Detroit. I've lived and worked and known many many black people personally. This "joke" that they are late a lot or something, has not been my experience. Jokes are funny when they have at least a kernel of truth.

As for tongue work- I'll leave that to you- you seem to have an affinity.

Last edited:
What a dumbshit.

Note to all white people.......you can not, I repeat, can not offend a nigga these days, especially a black man.....if you haven't gotten the memo by now, I'll give it to you one more time.....they love you white fucks, one more time, black men love you white mf's.

Forum List

Back