Racial and Homophobic Remarks

It will be very hard for the Repugs to back step on remarks made on Saturday against African-Americans Congressmen and Gay Congressmen that were made by Teabaggers.

For to long, memers of the GOP openly embraced the baggers, and even during the Presidential Campaign neither Grampy or Caribu Barbie took action when individuals attending their rallies yelled out "Kill Him" at campaign rallies.

When your political leadership lays down in cow plop, it tends to stick.

:rolleyes:

that would explain the content of your post.

44 - McCain Campaign Condemns Backer's Obama Remarks

There was a rumble of disapproval from the crowd when McCain defended his Democratic rival. "I have to tell you he is a decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared of as president of the United States," McCain said.

When a woman referred to Obama yesterday as "an Arab," McCain cut her off and seized the microphone from her hands. "No, ma'am," he interjected. "He is a decent family man with whom I happen to have some disagreements." In fact, the most rousing applause of the afternoon came not for McCain, but for one of several questioners who appealed to the candidate to "fight" in next Wednesday's final debate with Obama.

"If you want a fight, we will fight," McCain replied. "But we will be respectful. I admire Senator Obama and his accomplishments. I don't mean that has to reduce your ferocity. I just mean to say you have to be respectful."

Supporters jeer as McCain calls Obama 'a decent person' - The Boston Globe

SCRANTON – The agent in charge of the Secret Service field office in Scranton said allegations that someone yelled “kill him” when presidential hopeful Barack Obama’s name was mentioned during Tuesday’s Sarah Palin rally are unfounded.

Secret Service says "Kill him" allegation unfounded | The Times Leader, Wilkes-Barre, PA

However, he cautioned that at the McCain rally, "no Secret Service agent overheard any threatening statement and no threatening statements were reported by law enforcement or the general public."

"We did make some inquiries after the Washington Post reported on Tuesday that a someone had yelled 'kill him,'" he added.

AFP: US Secret Service probes death threats against Obama

tool :rofl:

To Minority Leader Boehner's credit, he stated that he found the remarks and actions reprehensible.

Who wouldnt?

I dont give Boehner credit for saying that...I expect him to feel it and if he says it great.
I guess we are on different wavelengths.

Do you trulky believe that the GOP and conservatives approve of such actions?

Do you truly believe that anger toward blatant racism is rewserved only for Democrats and if a republican makes a comment it is out of the ordinary?

Why would you give credit to any politician that says he or she finds such actions reprehensible?

Those remarks and actions were reprehensible, and those who do not condemn them are reprehensible human beings.

No...those that support them are reprehensible.

Many of us dont have the forum to actually condemn them publicly.

I dont recall hearing...I dont know.....Arnold Schwartznegger condemning them. So is he reprehensible?

Didnt hear Caroline Kennedy condemn them....is she reprehensible?

You people are so out of touch with reality.

It will be very hard for the Repugs to back step on remarks made on Saturday against African-Americans Congressmen and Gay Congressmen that were made by Teabaggers.

For to long, memers of the GOP openly embraced the baggers, and even during the Presidential Campaign neither Grampy or Caribu Barbie took action when individuals attending their rallies yelled out "Kill Him" at campaign rallies.

When your political leadership lays down in cow plop, it tends to stick.
The only people who like balls to the chin are people like you.

BTW, there were no such remarks, its called 'making it up.'

You big gov stooges are good at that.

Oh my, now are we getting personal, Califlower Girl?

It is simply a fact that most of the posters stating the bullcrap about Liberals not supporting or serving in the military never did so themselves. That is a personal choice, but to have someone that did not serve calling many of those that did serve anti-American makes my blood boil. If you are really that serious about the state of your nation, you would have a dd214.

:rolleyes:

that would explain the content of your post.

44 - McCain Campaign Condemns Backer's Obama Remarks

There was a rumble of disapproval from the crowd when McCain defended his Democratic rival. "I have to tell you he is a decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared of as president of the United States," McCain said.

When a woman referred to Obama yesterday as "an Arab," McCain cut her off and seized the microphone from her hands. "No, ma'am," he interjected. "He is a decent family man with whom I happen to have some disagreements." In fact, the most rousing applause of the afternoon came not for McCain, but for one of several questioners who appealed to the candidate to "fight" in next Wednesday's final debate with Obama.

"If you want a fight, we will fight," McCain replied. "But we will be respectful. I admire Senator Obama and his accomplishments. I don't mean that has to reduce your ferocity. I just mean to say you have to be respectful."

Supporters jeer as McCain calls Obama 'a decent person' - The Boston Globe

SCRANTON – The agent in charge of the Secret Service field office in Scranton said allegations that someone yelled “kill him” when presidential hopeful Barack Obama’s name was mentioned during Tuesday’s Sarah Palin rally are unfounded.

Secret Service says "Kill him" allegation unfounded | The Times Leader, Wilkes-Barre, PA

However, he cautioned that at the McCain rally, "no Secret Service agent overheard any threatening statement and no threatening statements were reported by law enforcement or the general public."

"We did make some inquiries after the Washington Post reported on Tuesday that a someone had yelled 'kill him,'" he added.

AFP: US Secret Service probes death threats against Obama

tool :rofl:

To Minority Leader Boehner's credit, he stated that he found the remarks and actions reprehensible.

Who wouldnt?

I dont give Boehner credit for saying that...I expect him to feel it and if he says it great.
I guess we are on different wavelengths.

Do you trulky believe that the GOP and conservatives approve of such actions?

Do you truly believe that anger toward blatant racism is rewserved only for Democrats and if a republican makes a comment it is out of the ordinary?

Why would you give credit to any politician that says he or she finds such actions reprehensible?

I do not believe the standard Republican or conservative finds those statements anything but reprehensible. But the Conservatives live for this kind of thing. One person on this board actually has in his sig line, Biden, 2010. Now what is the only way that will happen?

Not one Republican stepped up to take part in forming the Health Bill. They just stood as a unit and said NO!. The present Health Care system in this nation is in crisis. It costs far too much and the results are third world. So something had to be done.

Yet, because if something beneficial was done, President Obama would get some of the credit, the Republican Party stood shoulder to shoulder, and just said NO!. No, even to many of the things that they had previously proposed.

This is nothing but just politics of the party, with no caring whatsoever for the nation. And it will be remembered in November.

Those remarks and actions were reprehensible, and those who do not condemn them are reprehensible human beings.

I dont recall hearing...I dont know.....Arnold Schwartznegger condemning them. So is he reprehensible?

it's called race baiting. I don't think the comments were made at all. You remember last summer they passed around a memo to downplay the numbers at the tea party rally in DC. I am convinced they sit around and dream these allegations up..my evidence is their past behavior.

Oh Boo F**king Hoo. I guess it was ok for the media to launch a full blow character assassination on Sarah Palin. Or even Robert Byrd running his mouth. Along with Joe Biden and Hilary.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FIBJt-c2o0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Senator Robert Byrd says "white *******" on TV[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Joe Biden's racist slip[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Mq8kOXV_E&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Bigot Watch: Senator Hillary Clinton (D) New York[/ame]

“I am a former kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining counties of the state …. The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia …. It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va …. I hope that you will find it convenient to answer my letter in regards to future possibilities.”
- Robert Byrd

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”
- Lyndon B. Johnson

JokeDorkey doesn't have a 'people', he's in a party of one. The only "Republican" in the country who is a genuine "Republican".... as such he has cleaned all other "neo-cons" and "right wing whackjobs" (ie everyone who disagrees with him) out of 'his' party.

Oh Boo F**king Hoo. I guess it was ok for the media to launch a full blow character assassination on Sarah Palin. Or even Robert Byrd running his mouth. Along with Joe Biden and Hilary.

YouTube - Senator Robert Byrd says "white *******" on TV

YouTube - Joe Biden's racist slip

YouTube - Bigot Watch: Senator Hillary Clinton (D) New York

“I am a former kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining counties of the state …. The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia …. It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va …. I hope that you will find it convenient to answer my letter in regards to future possibilities.”
- Robert Byrd

- Lyndon B. Johnson

OMG!!! OMFG!!! That is priceless!!

That's the first time I heard the LBJ quote!

He's another Robert Byrd

ZOMG!!!!

YouTube - Senator Robert Byrd says "white *******" on TV

YouTube - Joe Biden's racist slip

YouTube - Bigot Watch: Senator Hillary Clinton (D) New York

- Robert Byrd

- Lyndon B. Johnson

OMG!!! OMFG!!! That is priceless!!

That's the first time I heard the LBJ quote!

He's another Robert Byrd

ZOMG!!!!

Amazing isn't it? :rolleyes:

I swear to God, I'm more than half a century old, grew up with that fucking Kennedy killing scumbag LBJ as President and I never heard that quote once and only because he's a Democrat and was protected by the LMSM media monopoly.

I swear to God, I'm more than half a century old, grew up with that fucking Kennedy killing scumbag LBJ as President and I never heard that quote once and only because he's a Democrat and was protected by the LMSM media monopoly.

Here's another LBJ.

These negros, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they’ve never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.
- LBJ

Here's another LBJ.

These negros, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they’ve never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.
- LBJ

Amazing. You already brought the stupid fucking Libruls in here to a screeching halt and that's just icing on the cake.

Amazing

And some more...

“Jews — that’s J-E-W-S.”
- State Senator Bill McKinney explaining why his daughter Cynthia lost in 2002

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.”
- Mary Frances Berry, Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

I get so sick of liberals pulling out the "race card."

I never liked LBJ and knew he was a total fucking scumbag, but this just jaw dropping.

I wonder where all the "You have to answer for the Voices in Congressman Lewis's Head" Libruls went off to?

Why do I have to back step on remarks i didn't make, here, or condone?

If you, as person attending and/or participating in a rally where racial offensive remarks or slurs are made, refuse to take action against the person and/or persons making such remarks, you are by your own inaction supporting such remarks.

It's called "Silent Assent."

I wasnt attending or participating in the rally. And I have no clue who this guy that said it is.

So how am i assenting to anything?

If you, as person attending and/or participating in a rally where racial offensive remarks or slurs are made, refuse to take action against the person and/or persons making such remarks, you are by your own inaction supporting such remarks.

It's called "Silent Assent."

So I guess when you are at a hockey game and an unruly group of people in the blue seats tosses beer on the poeple below, you run up to the guys who did it and give them a peive of your mind even if it was not even close to where you were sitting?

And if you dont, we should assume you agree with their actions?

False herring, Avatar. They are not the same thing. Try again.

What on earth are you talking about? You aren't even responding to me.

Forum List

Back