Racial and Homophobic Remarks

Sorry, Ollie, I am as Republican as you, and I have as much right to speak up for and against my party as you. Don't like it. Go elsewhere. The far right is goingt to carry the GOP over the cliff this fall and in 2012.

I think it necessary now for that happen to get rid of the conloons of the reactionary right.

Fact remains there is no video of these incidents with all those cameras that day....

Absolutely amazing.

But all the vids of tea baggers being racist are photo shopped or fake, righty?

What vids? Please feel free to post them, I haven't seen them yet. the only vids I saw proved that the allegations didn't happen.

I will say that if these things happened it was some idiot who wasn't raised right. But i still contest that the incidents are fake. Unless of course you do have video showing otherwise.

Sorry, Ollie, I am as Republican as you, and I have as much right to speak up for and against my party as you. Don't like it. Go elsewhere. The far right is goingt to carry the GOP over the cliff this fall and in 2012.

I think it necessary now for that happen to get rid of the conloons of the reactionary right.

Tell me Joke, who else in this forum are members of "your" party. Obviously I'm not.

Then you are not a member of the Republican Party, Ollie, if you think that. If that is the case, move along, nothing for you here.

Cause those "moderates" did oh so well in 08

They did great in 1952, 1956, 1968, 1972, 1980, 1984 (the last two RR had to appease the moderates). In 2000 and 2004 the GOP stampeded the social values conservatives to serve the neo-cons and the neo-corporatists. 2008 has shown, and 2010 will show, that the GOP base right now is too narrow to be able to affect national elections and national legislation for a very long time to come.

Last edited:
Oh my, now are we getting personal, Califlower Girl?

It is simply a fact that most of the posters stating the bullcrap about Liberals not supporting or serving in the military never did so themselves. That is a personal choice, but to have someone that did not serve calling many of those that did serve anti-American makes my blood boil. If you are really that serious about the state of your nation, you would have a dd214.

You really should try not to be so pig ignorant about other people and their lives, and reasons for their life choices. It's pathetic. It is as pathetic as taking quotes out of context to score cheap political points.

Tell me Joke, who else in this forum are members of "your" party. Obviously I'm not.

Joke is clearing people who disagree with him out of 'his GOP'. Even those of us who were never members of 'his' party have been cleared out. It is now a party of one.

Crusader is a droid. You know that. I know that. We all know that. Avatar morally assents to the extremes of the Tea Party actions if he refuses to condemn them.

This is why my party is going to get hammered this fall and in 2012.

Gang, either we grow up, or we are going to get thrown out. 25% of the country does not get to tell the rest of the country what to do. Don't you get that?

Yeah. Of course we do. Which is why the health care bill should have been killed rather than forced on the 75% of the people who opposed it.

You are in de-nile, cleo. Gallup today: 49% for, 40% against and the against are failing by the polling hours. The overwhelming opinion in the party like yours will guarantee our solid defeat this fall. Come into the 21st Century.

Jake, who is paying you to post here as a Republican?

If you, as person attending and/or participating in a rally where racial offensive remarks or slurs are made, refuse to take action against the person and/or persons making such remarks, you are by your own inaction supporting such remarks.

It's called "Silent Assent."

And from every account I've seen the person/persons making those remarks were told by others at the rally to stop. Thanks for disproving your own statement.

Rick

No. Wrong. People were cheering the "N" word on. When Mr. Frank was insulted by Homophobic slur, people laughed.

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong and Wrong.

Once again, do you have proof of that? Like I said, EVERY account I've seen of this being reported says that the person who called Frank a "faggot" was told to stop. I haven't seen anyone anywhere who could back up the use of the "n" word. So, where is the proof on that? I'd LOVE to see it.

Rick

And from every account I've seen the person/persons making those remarks were told by others at the rally to stop. Thanks for disproving your own statement.

Rick

No. Wrong. People were cheering the "N" word on. When Mr. Frank was insulted by Homophobic slur, people laughed.

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong and Wrong.

Once again, do you have proof of that? Like I said, EVERY account I've seen of this being reported says that the person who called Frank a "faggot" was told to stop. I haven't seen anyone anywhere who could back up the use of the "n" word. So, where is the proof on that? I'd LOVE to see it.

Rick

But Rep Lewis apparently gets a free pass for throwing napalm on the campfire with his lying accusations

To Minority Leader Boehner's credit, he stated that he found the remarks and actions reprehensible.

Who wouldnt?

I dont give Boehner credit for saying that...I expect him to feel it and if he says it great.
I guess we are on different wavelengths.

Do you trulky believe that the GOP and conservatives approve of such actions?

Do you truly believe that anger toward blatant racism is rewserved only for Democrats and if a republican makes a comment it is out of the ordinary?

Why would you give credit to any politician that says he or she finds such actions reprehensible?

I do not believe the standard Republican or conservative finds those statements anything but reprehensible. But the Conservatives live for this kind of thing. One person on this board actually has in his sig line, Biden, 2010. Now what is the only way that will happen?

Not one Republican stepped up to take part in forming the Health Bill. They just stood as a unit and said NO!. The present Health Care system in this nation is in crisis. It costs far too much and the results are third world. So something had to be done.

Yet, because if something beneficial was done, President Obama would get some of the credit, the Republican Party stood shoulder to shoulder, and just said NO!. No, even to many of the things that they had previously proposed.

This is nothing but just politics of the party, with no caring whatsoever for the nation. And it will be remembered in November.

So you condemen the actions of the GOP for standing to their convictions as it pertains to States Rights? The mandate to purchase insurance is more than just questionable......there is no precedent for such a mandate....and this mandate is the core of the new law.....

SO I am curious....you would be OK if the GOP decided it is OK to ignore something that is of a major concern as long as the end justifies the means?

Would you be OK if the Dems voted for something completely against thier belief system simply so they can acheive something else?

Maybe THAT is where youjr thinking is off as it pertains to the actions of our lawmakers.

I noticed none of the questions I've asked have been addressed. I'm not terribly surprised. But it has been noted.

Whole Lot Justifin' going on!!!

Calling a person a "War Criminal" (I served in Viet Nam and heard it more than once) is in no way, shape and/or form the same as using the "******" or "Faggot".

The people who shouted those slurs were White Americans, standing in front of the American Flag. These slurs were aimed at men who had faced down Cops in Birmingham, Selma and Montgomery. These slurs were aimed a men who had police dogs sicked on them and fire hoses sprayed on them. All because they were simply demonstrating for the Right To Vote.

Mr. Frank is the only openly Gay Member of The House of Representatives. He has never hidden sexuality, and yet people hurled hateful language at him. It seems that what people do in the privacy of their own home is only important when you hire a prostitute to suck on your toes like Dick Morris or wear diapers like David Vitter, or tap your toes in an Airport Men's Room like Larry Craig.

Given the choice of standing with people who use hate language or individuals who stood for voting rights I prefer those who believe in voting rights.

This is what the Repuglican Party has become, the party of hate.

See You In November.

Last edited:
Those remarks and actions were reprehensible, and those who do not condemn them are reprehensible human beings.

No...those that support them are reprehensible.

Many of us dont have the forum to actually condemn them publicly.

I dont recall hearing...I dont know.....Arnold Schwartznegger condemning them. So is he reprehensible?

Didnt hear Caroline Kennedy condemn them....is she reprehensible?

You people are so out of touch with reality.

JokeDorkey doesn't have a 'people', he's in a party of one. The only "Republican" in the country who is a genuine "Republican".... as such he has cleaned all other "neo-cons" and "right wing whackjobs" (ie everyone who disagrees with him) out of 'his' party.

Jokey is an party of ONE. He's a fraud, a pretender. A sheep wearing a thong. He's a JOKE.

Yeah. Of course we do. Which is why the health care bill should have been killed rather than forced on the 75% of the people who opposed it.

You are in de-nile, cleo. Gallup today: 49% for, 40% against and the against are failing by the polling hours. The overwhelming opinion in the party like yours will guarantee our solid defeat this fall. Come into the 21st Century.

Jake, who is paying you to post here as a Republican?

he is NO Republican. Mark Levin has a word for freaks like him. He's a pretender...a Repubican.

Forum List

Back