Racial and Homophobic Remarks

Why do I have to back step on remarks i didn't make, here, or condone?

If you, as person attending and/or participating in a rally where racial offensive remarks or slurs are made, refuse to take action against the person and/or persons making such remarks, you are by your own inaction supporting such remarks.

It's called "Silent Assent."

now you are just making shit up.....

No, it's called the truth. If you just sit by (knowing what is being said or being done is wrong, and/or are offended by what is going on) and do nothing, you are accepting the behavior.

I know the truth hurts, but as for making up shit, I'm only saying what is true.

If you, as person attending and/or participating in a rally where racial offensive remarks or slurs are made, refuse to take action against the person and/or persons making such remarks, you are by your own inaction supporting such remarks.

How's this:

FUCK YOU!

When unwilling or unable to form a logical argument based on the facts, you attack.

Am I supposed to be surprised?

How's this:

FUCK YOU!

When unwilling or unable to form a logical argument based on the facts, you attack.

Am I supposed to be surprised?

I just wanted there to be no doubt as to if I was silent on the topic.

now you are just making shit up.....

No, it's called the truth. If you just sit by (knowing what is being said or being done is wrong, and/or are offended by what is going on) and do nothing, you are accepting the behavior.

I know the truth hurts, but as for making up shit, I'm only saying what is true.

Let's go to the videotape....

Again, why do I have to back step on remarks I didn't make by someone I don't know at an event that I didn't attend. What exactly do you want me to do about it?

Crusader is a droid. You know that. I know that. We all know that. Avatar morally assents to the extremes of the Tea Party actions if he refuses to condemn them.

This is why my GOP is going to get hammered this fall and in 2012.

Gang, either we grow up, or we are going to get thrown out. 25% of the country does not get to tell the rest of the country what to do. Don't you get that? I truly think that the GOP now is like the Federalists in 1806 and 1808. Either we get a clue, or we are history.

Last edited:
Crusader is a droid. You know that. I know that. We all know that. Avatar morally assents to the extremes of the Tea Party actions if he refuses to condemn them.

This is why my party is going to get hammered this fall and in 2012.

Gang, either we grow up, or we are going to get thrown out. 25% of the country does not get to tell the rest of the country what to do. Don't you get that?

Jake?

The only person yelling "******" at Rep Lewis was either the voices in his head or the ghost of LBJ.

Gang, either we grow up, or we are going to get thrown out. 25% of the country does not get to tell the rest of the country what to do. Don't you get that?

Yeah. Of course we do. Which is why the health care bill should have been killed rather than forced on the 75% of the people who opposed it.

And from every account I've seen the person/persons making those remarks were told by others at the rally to stop. Thanks for disproving your own statement.

Rick

No. Wrong. People were cheering the "N" word on. When Mr. Frank was insulted by Homophobic slur, people laughed.

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong and Wrong.

YouTube - Code Pink calls marines war criminals[/url]

By the same theory.... All democrats are happy to literally stand on our flag, and blow up federal buildings, because Bill Ayers did both and he's a leftie.

Ok. Good. Now we're clear.

I'm not a supporter of "Code Pink".

War Criminals? Like Bush, Like Cheney, Like Rice, Like Rumsfeld? Yes, they are War Criminals. Marines no, but the leadership yes.

I'm not a supporter of "Code Pink".

War Criminals? Like Bush, Like Cheney, Like Rice, Like Rumsfeld? Yes, they are War Criminals. Marines no, but the leadership yes.

Got you. You arent responsible for everything some nut says, but the people whose policies you disagree with are.

Yeah. Of course we do. Which is why the health care bill should have been killed rather than forced on the 75% of the people who opposed it.

That number keeps getting bigger, like that fish I almost caught last year.

You are in de-nile, cleo. Gallup today: 49% for, 40% against and the against are failing by the polling hours. The overwhelming opinion in the party like yours will guarantee our solid defeat this fall. Come into the 21st Century.

First, the voices in Rep Lewis head are nobody's problems but his own.

Second, even if someone did say it, Wahh, Grow the fuck up

Third, Palin kids take more flak in a day than any of you fuckers take in a year so again, Wahhh, grow the fuck up

Fourth, this is about the 30th thread on this topic so again, Wahhh, grow the fuck up

Yeah, op. Leave sarah alone...(oh are we allowed to mention her when she starts her reality show?).

WE keep bringing her up, not her. Leave Sarah alone!

Fact remains there is no video of these incidents with all those cameras that day....

Absolutely amazing.

But all the vids of tea baggers being racist are photo shopped or fake, righty? By the way, comments on the parkinson's berating guy?

Last edited:

You are in de-nile, cleo. Gallup today: 49% for, 40% against and the against are failing by the polling hours. The overwhelming opinion in the party like yours will guarantee our solid defeat this fall. Come into the 21st Century.

Yes Joke, your party of one will go down in flames in November, we know, so sorry for you.

Forum List

Back