Rachel Maddow on the Myth of Anti-incumbency fever

All the people saying Maddow is trustworthy...

double-facepalm.jpg

Oh yeah?? Well then, why don't you name just one thing that she lied about??? Since you know so much about her, it shouldn't be too tough for a smart guy like you.

Every election year it's term limits and anti-incumbency. It just is never that simple.

Exactly... this year all that is combined with the most historic drop in approval numbers of a President, who happens to be a Democrat while the House and Senate is also Democrat led.

You libtards are sure in for a shock this November. I can't wait to see and hear the knashing of teeth and the foot stomping tantrums.

Will be fun to watch. .. and the rest of us here will be here to tell you I told you so and then the GOP can start dismantling what Obama has done and prevent him from doing anything else the rest of his Presidency.

Some of you are going to need someone on suicide watch to help you.

Every election year it's term limits and anti-incumbency. It just is never that simple.

That's because stupid Americans do the same damn thing every election. They go around wanting to vote out EVERYONE ELSES bum, then they run right down and vote for their own bum. It's proof positive that most Americans are fucking retarded.

Yeah.. like the dipshits that will vote for McCain & Reid again... haven't they been part of this fucking mess for like... EVER? We still have more brains, even on a bad day, than the wimpy Candians or the Europeeings.

Reid could have been defeated if the GOP had not allowed the Tea Baggers to nominate Miss "Fluoride is a Communist Plot." The debates should be fun!

Interesting video from Maddow. I don't claim to be a huge Maddow fan, but I do watch her occasionally until she goes over the liberal edge sometimes.

Reguardless, she has a good point with her video.

How is it possible that anyone could actually sit through this whiny diatribe by an idiot that so wants to be a man and yet talks with a shrill tone that makes listening to a fire alarm seem pleasant. She needs to get voice lessons and someone to emulate besides that other asshole, Keithie Olberfurhor.

What ever she was saying could have been utterly brilliant but who cares, she's awful and a bore. Another problem is that she isn't stating anything that many before her and anyone that actually pays attention already knows...... for me to watch her show, I would have to turn the sound down and read the closed caption........ that is if I could actually give a shit about what she has to say.......... I don't. I can't imagine how obnoxious an offspring her and Olberfurhor would have if Olberfurhor had testes to harvest sperm from to implant in Maddow's eggs, unfortunately Maddow is obviously missing the ovaries to produce the eggs and the other "stuff" to make her a woman....... then again Olberfurhor, if he had balls, could act like the earthworm he is and fertilize himself. But I digress...... I would rather listen to Stephen Hawking recite names out of an Icelandic phone book than listen to Rachel say anything.

How is it possible that anyone could actually sit through this whiny diatribe by an idiot that so wants to be a man and yet talks with a shrill tone that makes listening to a fire alarm seem pleasant. She needs to get voice lessons and someone to emulate besides that other asshole, Keithie Olberfurhor.

What ever she was saying could have been utterly brilliant but who cares, she's awful and a bore. Another problem is that she isn't stating anything that many before her and anyone that actually pays attention already knows...... for me to watch her show, I would have to turn the sound down and read the closed caption........ that is if I could actually give a shit about what she has to say.......... I don't. I can't imagine how obnoxious an offspring her and Olberfurhor would have if Olberfurhor had testes to harvest sperm from to implant in Maddow's eggs, unfortunately Maddow is obviously missing the ovaries to produce the eggs and the other "stuff" to make her a woman....... then again Olberfurhor, if he had balls, could act like the earthworm he is and fertilize himself. But I digress...... I would rather listen to Stephen Hawking recite names out of an Icelandic phone book than listen to Rachel say anything.

I don't care who you are, that's fucking funny...

I listen to Rachel Maddow sometimes. I don't necessarily agree with her take on this though. Arlen Specter, Bob Bennett, and Alan Mollohan all lost their party's primaries to challengers from within. Lincoln only survived by four points. While we're only talking about four races here, how often does that actually happen? Incumbents never lose their primary election. To have that happen with even just three Federal incumbent politicians could constitute as a wave. On top of that, she isn't looking further down the pike at the state races. In our primary this past Tuesday we had several state representatives lose their primary and several more forced into a run off. Again, that almost never happens.

She really bugs you, doesn't she??? You can't name anything she says that's a lie, can you?? So instead you attack her as a person. What a chicken shit bitch you are. Why not be specific and state something she has said that you can prove is wrong?? Or can't you do that???

She really bugs you, doesn't she??? You can't name anything she says that's a lie, can you?? So instead you attack her as a person. What a chicken shit bitch you are. Why not be specific and state something she has said that you can prove is wrong?? Or can't you do that???

Not that I don't already know the answer, but I'll ask anyway. Do you consider Beck to be a liar?

Brilliant stuff (and not partisan, so calm down).

The incumbents are winning? Does she have a crystal ball or something because the last time I checked, it's not November 2010.

Could this lady get any dumber?

Primaries have incumbents genius. Remember, the big Tea Party thing (one of their big things) was to hold Republican 'RINO' types accountable.

Brilliant stuff (and not partisan, so calm down).

The incumbents are winning? Does she have a crystal ball or something because the last time I checked, it's not November 2010.

Primaries have incumbents genius. Remember, the big Tea Party thing (one of their big things) was to hold Republican 'RINO' types accountable.

So let's wait till November to see what happens. It's hard for you and Madcow to understand simple logic. Why is that?

So let's wait till November to see what happens. It's hard for you and Madcow to understand simple logic. Why is that?

Ok, so you admit that incumbency applies to primaries, you admit Maddow is right, you admit you're stupid for claiming otherwise...

...without objection the motion passes.

Ok, so you admit that incumbency applies to primaries, you admit Maddow is right, you admit you're stupid for claiming otherwise...

...without objection the motion passes.

:rolleyes:

In Arkansas, Blanche Lincoln is the incumbent. She will lose in November.

NOVEMBER IS WHEN THE ELECTION IS HELD!

Got that? No?

funny-pictures-red-shoes-cat-stupid.jpg

Not that I don't already know the answer, but I'll ask anyway. Do you consider Beck to be a liar?

Do you think you're that slick??? :lol: Answer my question first and I will answer yours.

No, she doesn't bother me, I don't watch or listen to her. If she is on a television at Best Buy, I would leave. I thought that with my post even a spider monkey would have understood that I would just as soon go to a Korean nail salon and have them stick hot bamboo under my fingernails than listen to that shim. I wouldn't know if anything she says is wrong, I don't care enough about her opinion to bother checking!:razz:

Do you think you're that slick??? :lol: Answer my question first and I will answer yours.

Nope, you answer first, and then i'll pull the stupid libbie trick and google "madddow lie" and post some right wing blog garbage :lol:

No, she doesn't bother me, I don't watch or listen to her. If she is on a television at Best Buy, I would leave. I thought that with my post even a spider monkey would have understood that I would just as soon go to a Korean nail salon and have them stick hot bamboo under my fingernails than listen to that shim. I wouldn't know if anything she says is wrong, I don't care enough about her opinion to bother checking!:razz:

Better be careful calling that poster a monkey, she'll neg rep you and call you a racist asshole :lol:

Forum List

Back