Rachel Maddow hands ABC new, David Gergen their asses

If you don't watch, why do you care?

Well, gee, golly, there are more media outlets than just the two that were named.

And what interests me or doesn't is my business, not yours. Personal liberty and all that cool jazz, you know. So, if you don't like it, tough shit for you. :badgrin:

You don't watch any of the shows but you care what they say?

Not tough anything for me. You are the one that looks crazy.

Oh, you poor thing you, bless your heart. Always that confused. There is more than one way to gather information and I don't need to watch a show every day to know what was said or even how it was said. There are transcripts, there are videos posted, all sorts of ways to gather information.

You are a fine little troll. Bravo.

Now, do you have something productive to add to the discussion, or is bellyaching about semantics more your thing?

Well, gee, golly, there are more media outlets than just the two that were named.

And what interests me or doesn't is my business, not yours. Personal liberty and all that cool jazz, you know. So, if you don't like it, tough shit for you. :badgrin:

You don't watch any of the shows but you care what they say?

Not tough anything for me. You are the one that looks crazy.

Oh, you poor thing you, bless your heart. Always that confused. There is more than one way to gather information and I don't need to watch a show every day to know what was said or even how it was said. There are transcripts, there are videos posted, all sorts of ways to gather information.

You are a fine little troll. Bravo.

Now, do you have something productive to add to the discussion, or is bellyaching about semantics more your thing?

I added one of Maddow's lies, of course you skipped over it.

Last edited:
Between Two Ferns?!?! SCANDAL!! Dignity of the Office!!! Scandal!!

Bullshit. Take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mDaLJ5e-O8

At some point in time, the Right is going to learn to not bellyache about everything this President does, especially when practically every other President before him did it as well...

Actually at some point the left wing media is going to stop defending the Hussein administration and when that happens Maddow will be even less relevant than she is now.

Yes, the problems with Obamacare are the republicans fault. Even though they were drug kicking and screaming when the law was passed with ZERO republican support. even though the democrats used the process or reconciliation to pass the law when Scott Brown became senator and the dems no longer had a filibuster proof majority. Even though Obama shut out the republicans out of any serious negotiations about the law because "He Won" Hardly anyone who voted for the bill to become law understood what was in it or the unintended consequences because they had to pass the bill to find out what was in the bill.

Yes, the house has passed numerous bills to repeal Obamacare. They have also voted to delay some of the mandates. Obama opposes congresses action in delaying the mandates and later decides to uses his phone and pen to delay the mandates.

Obamacare is an example of making chicken salad out of chicken shit. He played hardball to get the law passed. Now the dems are being crybabies whenever the republicans play hardball back. So go ahead and post some more selfies of babies crying.

LOl yes he opposed them. That's why all the delays have been done by executive order.

Forum List

Back