Rachel Maddow hands ABC new, David Gergen their asses

Last edited:
Between Two Ferns?!?! SCANDAL!! Dignity of the Office!!! Scandal!!

Bullshit. Take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mDaLJ5e-O8

At some point in time, the Right is going to learn to not bellyache about everything this President does, especially when practically every other President before him did it as well...

This isn't even an issue, who other than you watches ABC or MSNBC?

And English course for you, maybe....

Actually, my perception is that PG's statement was grammatically correct.

"Who (other than you) watches ..."

Between Two Ferns?!?! SCANDAL!! Dignity of the Office!!! Scandal!!

Bullshit. Take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mDaLJ5e-O8

At some point in time, the Right is going to learn to not bellyache about everything this President does, especially when practically every other President before him did it as well...

This isn't even an issue, who other than you watches ABC or MSNBC?

I don't.

If you don't watch, why do you care?

Perhaps the difference between the previous presidents appearing in comedy was that the jokes were such people were laughing with the president. With Obama's appearance Between The Two Firms, he was totally disrespected by the host and people were laughing at him.

Rachel is obviously right if the issue is simply appearing on a comedy show; however, it is arguable that appearing on this comedy show dimishes the dignity of the office.

Perhaps the difference between the previous presidents appearing in comedy was that the jokes were such people were laughing with the president. With Obama's appearance Between The Two Firms, he was totally disrespected by the host and people were laughing at him.

Rachel is obviously right if the issue is simply appearing on a comedy show; however, it is arguable that appearing on this comedy show dimishes the dignity of the office.
You know the whole thing was scripted, right?

You know it was the show producers who contacted the White House about doing this, right?

You understand comedy, right?

I'm guessing no on all counts.

That particular episode of Between Two Ferns was NOT Funny.

IF THAT's the Right's complaint, then I totally agree.... how DARE Obama mess us a good show format by being not funny?

If they were just whining, as they typically do, about how much they loathe this POTUS, I truly do not give a damn.

Last edited:

You know the whole thing was scripted, right?

You know it was the show producers who contacted the White House about doing this, right?

You understand comedy, right?

I'm guessing no on all counts.

What does it being scripted have to do with it? I suppose if the script called for Obama having a turd smeared in his face that would be fine because it's scripted. Give me a break!

The problem here is the President is getting absolutely no help from the rightwing in rolling out the ACA. In fact they are actively engaged in lying about it and obstructing it at every turn. And they've threatened both sports figures and celebrities who do anything to support it.

That wasn't the case with the same plan rolled out by Mitt Romney when he was governor or when Bush rolled out the Medicare Drug entitlement. The President is left with very few options in terms of getting public support. It's sort of sad he has to do it himself.

Getting help, for what? Lying to America? For requiring those that don't have health care or for those that did and now have it cancelled to pay more, while the President gives the big corporations a break?

What does he need help with? What support does he need, when at every turn this bill bites Americans in the ass. When this thing was passed, the liberals all over told us how this would bite Republicans in the ass. I guess we will see in November who this will bite.

First off he didn't lie to anyone. That whole stupidity over "if you want to keep your health care thing" is just that, stupidity. Obama said that PRIOR to the law passing. He PROBABLY should have said the Government wouldn't be involved in making anyone change their health care plans. And what HAPPENED was that AFTER the law was passed, INSURANCE companies cooked up these bullshit plans that they KNEW would be cancelled once the law actually took effect. THEN after they cancelled them, they could blame it on OBAMACARE. You folks NEVER point that out. Or the fact that the "PLAN' that was in Place prior to OBAMACARE was killing 45,000 Americans a year.

Here, let Jan Brewer show you how it's done.

Arizona Transplant Patients Die After State Cuts Medical Insurance - ABC News

Where was your OUTRAGE over that?

Obama WON 2 elections because the MAJORITY of AMERICANS were sick and tired of the CONSERVATIVE die quickly plan.

Last edited:

If you don't watch, why do you care?

Well, gee, golly, there are more media outlets than just the two that were named.

And what interests me or doesn't is my business, not yours. Personal liberty and all that cool jazz, you know. So, if you don't like it, tough shit for you. :badgrin:

You don't watch any of the shows but you care what they say?

Not tough anything for me. You are the one that looks crazy.

The problem here is the President is getting absolutely no help from the rightwing in rolling out the ACA. In fact they are actively engaged in lying about it and obstructing it at every turn. And they've threatened both sports figures and celebrities who do anything to support it.

That wasn't the case with the same plan rolled out by Mitt Romney when he was governor or when Bush rolled out the Medicare Drug entitlement. The President is left with very few options in terms of getting public support. It's sort of sad he has to do it himself.

Getting help, for what? Lying to America? For requiring those that don't have health care or for those that did and now have it cancelled to pay more, while the President gives the big corporations a break?

What does he need help with? What support does he need, when at every turn this bill bites Americans in the ass. When this thing was passed, the liberals all over told us how this would bite Republicans in the ass. I guess we will see in November who this will bite.

First off he didn't lie to anyone. That whole stupidity over "if you want to keep your health care thing" is just that, stupidity. Obama said that PRIOR to the law passing. He PROBABLY should have said the Government wouldn't be involved in making anyone change their health care plans. And what HAPPENED was that AFTER the law was passed, INSURANCE companies cooked up these bullshit plans that they KNEW would be cancelled once the law actually took effect. THEN after they cancelled them, they could blame it on OBAMACARE. You folks NEVER point that out. Or the fact that the "PLAN' that was in Place prior to OBAMACARE was killing 45,000 Americans a year.

Here, let Jan Brewer show you how it's done.

Arizona Transplant Patients Die After State Cuts Medical Insurance - ABC News

Where was your OUTRAGE over that?

Obama WON 2 elections because the MAJORITY of AMERICANS were sick and tired of the CONSERVATIVE die quickly plan.

So Obama didn't know what was in the health care bill he signed?

The facts show Obama and people in his administration said that up until September of 2013. They are all either really stupid or flat out lied.

you got that right. Dem's even helped w/ Bushcare but Repubs?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVOkF396WgY&list=FLYcuUC8oeop-WKrJQNpLlTg&index=2"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVOkF396WgY&list=FLYcuUC8oeop-WKrJQNpLlTg&index=2[/ame]

you got that right. Dem's even helped w/ Bushcare but Repubs?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVOkF396WgY&list=FLYcuUC8oeop-WKrJQNpLlTg&index=2"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVOkF396WgY&list=FLYcuUC8oeop-WKrJQNpLlTg&index=2[/ame]

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Obama should be thankful I'm not his press advisor I would have vetoed that one. He pulled it off though. I think he should be standing on the mountain and he grabs two ferns and a mic. Republicans really have it hard though as this debate footage shows.
[ame=http://youtu.be/aEZSbDxPopk]Muppets Tonight: SAM THE EAGLE - Political Debate from Hell - LOL! - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, the problems with Obamacare are the republicans fault. Even though they were drug kicking and screaming when the law was passed with ZERO republican support. even though the democrats used the process or reconciliation to pass the law when Scott Brown became senator and the dems no longer had a filibuster proof majority. Even though Obama shut out the republicans out of any serious negotiations about the law because "He Won" Hardly anyone who voted for the bill to become law understood what was in it or the unintended consequences because they had to pass the bill to find out what was in the bill.

Yes, the house has passed numerous bills to repeal Obamacare. They have also voted to delay some of the mandates. Obama opposes congresses action in delaying the mandates and later decides to uses his phone and pen to delay the mandates.

Obamacare is an example of making chicken salad out of chicken shit. He played hardball to get the law passed. Now the dems are being crybabies whenever the republicans play hardball back. So go ahead and post some more selfies of babies crying.

Forum List

Back