Rachael Madcow is going to be a debate moderator???

It is the Democratic Debates, so they will pick someone that will slow pitch to them...

Just like Hannity would for the GOP..

It is the Democratic Debates, so they will pick someone that will slow pitch to them...

Just like Hannity would for the GOP..
What they should do is have moderators from the opposite side. Bring on the pressure and let the truly genuine shine.
Fuck this patticake bullshit

I d have Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro be the moderators. Opposite sides of the political aisle but they get along and would ask poignant questions.

The media should be frozen out of the debates.
No journalist can be trusted to moderate in a fair manner.....and the moderators will just make sure the Democrats have the questions in advance anyway.
I say Chris Wallace can be trusted... But only him.
Chris Wallace is a liberal.....and probably in the closet.

No journalist can be trusted to moderate in a fair manner.....and the moderators will just make sure the Democrats have the questions in advance anyway.
A liberal from another era. Back before liberalism became synonymous with insanity and liberal policies focus on genitalia.

That's why I think he would be a good moderator. He's sane.

A liberal from another era. Back before liberalism became synonymous with insanity and liberal policies focus on genitalia.

That's why I think he would be a good moderator. He's sane.
He's already proven to be biased.
He and other Fox journalists set Trump up in the debate last time....and it only backfired on them.

Theyre not there to debate the moderator...theyre there to debate each other, which has the better DEM platform to win the DEM nomination...not a debate versus random x republican moderator.

You guys whine over eeeeeeverything and bringing up integrity when we have cheeto schmuck in office is a chuckle times eleven

Go Mayor Pete!

Theyre not there to debate the moderator...theyre there to debate each other, which has the better DEM platform to win the DEM nomination...not a debate versus random x republican moderator.

You guys whine over eeeeeeverything and bringing up integrity when we have cheeto schmuck in office is a chuckle times eleven

Go Mayor Pete!
With so many candidates on the stage for the first "debate" they will not have time to truly debate each other.

Go Mayor Pete!
With so many candidates on the stage for the first "debate" they will not have time to truly debate each other.
The first showing is basically whomever can get in a few knockout 1 liners, its a canaard and then the polls decide the narrow-down. Its not just the debates either.....theyre travelling the Country and talking it up.

Mayor Pete seems to have the most integrity, and served his Country with Honor.

If she can get time off from her other job at Home Depot it should not be a problem.

Forum List

Back