Rachael Madcow is going to be a debate moderator???

Like it or not, Maddow does her homework and knows her shit.
She asks incisive questions and keeps on point

Is she partisan?
In her role at MSNBC she is

Why shouldn’t she moderate a Democratic debate?

She’s not a journalist, she shouldn’t be moderating.

I was looking forward to a real food fight, but this will be a bore-fest thanks to Maddow.

Typical Maddow question: “so how do you feel about Trump’s destruction of this country and how would you be different”. Softball after softball

Like it or not, Maddow does her homework and knows her shit.
She asks incisive questions and keeps on point

Is she partisan?
In her role at MSNBC she is

Why shouldn’t she moderate a Democratic debate?
I can here the question now: Sir, do you approve the charges against Trump should be put before Congress for action at this time.?

Do you think that we all "Hate Trump"
Is Trump going to jail
Are you going to vote to jail trump.
Is Trump a commie agent?
Is Trump working with Putin to start a war with Iran
Has Trump made it worst in Korea.
Has Trump handled the Border crossing better.
Has Trump packed the Court with Right wing Judges
Is Trump working with China to break down American secrets
Every question will have the name of Trump in it and how much they hate him....

if its just the democratic debates...and shes a democrat..who gives a fuck
Anyone who wants integrity in our election system.

You know I love you Grampa and although we may not agree on everything I think we are close on most it issues. I think Maddow could make the debates interesting.

Maddow was not a news reporter by any stretch of the imagination. On the air, she was little more than a paid spokesperson for the DNC. No one could possibly deny that her “reporting” was based upon a personal agenda with total disregard for the truth. However, unlike the 30 psi airhead Alexandria Octavio-Cortez, the darling of the left, this lady has a brain.

“She earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994. At graduation, she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. She had also been awarded a Marshall Scholarship the same year but turned it down in favour of the Rhodes. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship. In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at the University of Oxford. Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons, and her supervisor was Lucia Zedner.”

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia

If she actually moderates, I think she will do well. In spite of her obvious liberal bias, she is a super-intelligent lady and she knows this may be her last chance at redemption. Besides, she would be questioning liberals, so her political leanings should not be a significant factor.

I won't watch the debates as I have no TV service. I gave that up a few years ago. I will be satisfied to read all the commentary on the internet.

When it gets down to the debate between the final nominees from each party, I believe the proper procedure is to allow each candidate to question the other, no questions from moderators. This would prevent cheating, something we all know happened with Hillary Clinton. There would be absolute time limits for both asking and answering questions and they would be enforced by time clock, no exceptions. Moderators would simply enforce the rules making sure each candidate answers the specific question. If the candidate goes off on a tangent or attempts to revisit a previous question, the moderator should cut him off.

I'm just sick and tired of meaningless debates.

Have a great day and a good life. You've earned it.

if its just the democratic debates...and shes a democrat..who gives a fuck
Anyone who wants integrity in our election system.

You know I love you Grampa and although we may not agree on everything I think we are close on most it issues. I think Maddow could make the debates interesting.

Maddow was not a news reporter by any stretch of the imagination. On the air, she was little more than a paid spokesperson for the DNC. No one could possibly deny that her “reporting” was based upon a personal agenda with total disregard for the truth. However, unlike the 30 psi airhead Alexandria Octavio-Cortez, the darling of the left, this lady has a brain.

“She earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994. At graduation, she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. She had also been awarded a Marshall Scholarship the same year but turned it down in favour of the Rhodes. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship. In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at the University of Oxford. Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons, and her supervisor was Lucia Zedner.”

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia

If she actually moderates, I think she will do well. In spite of her obvious liberal bias, she is a super-intelligent lady and she knows this may be her last chance at redemption. Besides, she would be questioning liberals, so her political leanings should not be a significant factor.

I won't watch the debates as I have no TV service. I gave that up a few years ago. I will be satisfied to read all the commentary on the internet.

When it gets down to the debate between the final nominees from each party, I believe the proper procedure is to allow each candidate to question the other, no questions from moderators. This would prevent cheating, something we all know happened with Hillary Clinton. There would be absolute time limits for both asking and answering questions and they would be enforced by time clock, no exceptions. Moderators would simply enforce the rules making sure each candidate answers the specific question. If the candidate goes off on a tangent or attempts to revisit a previous question, the moderator should cut him off.

I'm just sick and tired of meaningless debates.

Have a great day and a good life. You've earned it.
All I can say is .......

K

Forum List

Back