Race War Threatened if Obama Doesn't Win

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
By black columnist...

American Renaissance News: We Need Obama, Not 4 More Years of George Bush

If McCain wins, look for a full-fledged race and class war, fueled by a deflated and depressed country, soaring crime, homelessness—and hopelessness!

Plenty of Americans would rather stay in their dream state than to recognize the poverty sweeping across the country, right here, right now.

Imagine if a white person threated a race war FROM WHITES if Obama wins...

By black columnist...

If McCain wins, look for a full-fledged race and class war, fueled by a deflated and depressed country, soaring crime, homelessness—and hopelessness!

Plenty of Americans would rather stay in their dream state than to recognize the poverty sweeping across the country, right here, right now.

You may be right there bud, but not for the reason you think.

This election is about change, not the fulfillment of a preachers dream.

-Joe

You may be right there bud, but not for the reason you think.

This election is about change, not the fulfillment of a preachers dream.

-Joe

well---politicians ARE changing their minds a lot----thats about the only change I see

BHO is only the dem candidate because he is Black just as Sarah is the Rep. VP choice because she is a woman.

Let's call it like it is. We all know (even if we won't admit it) that a white man that paralleled BHO in every way would never have made past Iowa. Conversely if Sarah was Samuel Palin with the exact same credentials he would never even have been considered for VP.

(Let's see, was I equally racist and chauvinistic enough so that both of these awful statements cancel each other out?)

I can't be the only one who thinks this.

So relax and take a big swig of the hard liquor of your choice and chase it down with some

View attachment 5754

Really it'll all be OK maybe in 4 years we can go to the polls without holding our noses and without the fear of losing our lunches in the voting booth.

BHO is only the dem candidate because he is Black just as Sarah is the Rep. VP choice because she is a woman.

Let's call it like it is. We all know (even if we won't admit it) that a white man that paralleled BHO in every way would never have made past Iowa. Conversely if Sarah was Samuel Palin with the exact same credentials he would never even have been considered for VP.

(Let's see, was I equally racist and chauvinistic enough so that both of these awful statements cancel each other out?)

I can't be the only one who thinks this.

So relax and take a big swig of the hard liquor of your choice and chase it down with some

View attachment 5754

Really it'll all be OK maybe in 4 years we can go to the polls without holding our noses and without the fear of losing our lunches in the voting booth.

Naw you hit it on the head. Most Americans are scared to say anything when it comes to race or sex. It really is pathetic and it will be the downfall of our once great country. Freedom of speech unless you don't agree with me!!!!! What a joke!

Naw you hit it on the head. Most Americans are scared to say anything when it comes to race or sex. It really is pathetic and it will be the downfall of our once great country. Freedom of speech unless you don't agree with me!!!!! What a joke!

yup====BRING OUT YOUR TOKENS ! :lol:

The difference being that the left has no compunction about saying incredibly racist and horrible things based upon nothing but Palin's sex.

THe only people saying crap about Obama's color were (once again) the LEFT who kept attributing racist thoughts to the right, and whining about whether or not he was black enough...since they certainly couldn't get any real fodder for that mill....

The difference being that the left has no compunction about saying incredibly racist and horrible things based upon nothing but Palin's sex.

THe only people saying crap about Obama's color were (once again) the LEFT who kept attributing racist thoughts to the right, and whining about whether or not he was black enough...since they certainly couldn't get any real fodder for that mill....

The only thing that keeps going through my head with this subject is how little people actually love their democracy and freedom. Think about this post. If you don't elect the person we want we are going to riot. I assume that means they are going to riot and put in the person they want because that is the only end state that would make any sense. So much for everything this country stands for, huh?

I took the original quote not as some sort of threat, but more as hyperbole about 'more of the same.'

I took it as - if McCain is elected, expect more poverty, more disenfranchisement from society, more etc etc and that that leads to social unrest. Poverty = crime and all that.

But I could have misread the intent.

you are drinking some very hard stuff to think that

;)

By black columnist...

If the GOP steals a 3rd election, yes, expect it.

Don't dare short black precints of voting machines like they did in the last 2 elections. Some people in Ohio had to wait 4 hours.

Don't throw away votes.

Don't have exit polls not match diebold voting machine results, because historically they are accurate. Diebold, es&s and sequoia voting machines are bush buddy owned.

Don't have a loyal bushie like ken blackwell in ohio certify the votes before kerry could get a recount.

Don't send people from the rnc to disrupt the recount if there is one.
Don't have roberts and alito decide it.

Don't have hanging chads.

Don't throw away the evidence after you steal the election.

Basically, just don't do it again!

I thought we were already IN a full fledged race and class war.

We've got racial gangs like M-8 running the slums of the SW, we've got Congress passing one class-war piece of legislation after the other, too.

It could get worse, I suppose.

The article isn't a threat, it's a prediction.

Yeah, but WJ can't stand not to make every issue about "let's hate minorities"...

It's clear that the article talks about the effects of the failed policies of the past (almost) 8 years. Whether it's an accurate prediction or not or is overstated is another issue. But it isn't a huge leap and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the more right wing policies squeeze the middle class out of existence and the disparity between rich and poor grows, the greater the likelihood of social unrest.

It isn't a color issue... it's a class issue.

By black columnist...

"White supremacists hope Obama win prompts backlash"

Aug 8, 2008

PEARL, Miss. (AP) — They're not exactly rooting for Barack Obama, but prominent white supremacists anticipate a boost to their cause if he becomes the first black president. His election, they say, would trigger a backlash — whites rising up, a revolution of sorts — that they think is long overdue.....

The law center tracks the Nationalist Movement, the Klan and like-minded groups from its Montgomery, Ala., headquarters. The center's "Hatewatch" newsletter reported in June that some neo-Nazis, Klansmen and anti-Semites are saying an Obama presidency could prompt a race war, which many on the "radical right" believe whites would win.

The Associated Press: White supremacists hope Obama win prompts backlash

It isn't a color issue... it's a class issue.

When in the history of the planet Earth has there ever been a "class riot"?

We have race riots on a pretty regular basis, the latest examples of which took place in NO (Katrina) and LA (Rodney King riots).

Forum List

Back