Race War Threatened if Obama Doesn't Win

I hear your arguement, and I must not agree. A race war would not be successful in that the races are so unorganized, and as for class war, that will fail as well. People do intend to keep their heads in the clouds other than to see that there are people out there in more need of help, on our own streets, but the problems is, Americans are too busy worrying about other countries. Tell me, how is that even sane? However on an extra note...If you say Obama doesn't win, we got a race war...Well, from my research on this matter, if Obama does win, he won't live very long. Allow me to explain by pointing you in the right direction. Go to youtube and look up KKK and obama, hopefully the right video will pop up, in anycase...The KKK have already threatened on the news that they will take care of that, of course we all know how racist they are. In other cases though they have even attacked white people as well. Go figure, they're not white either...Maybe...grey? Pale? Who knows, but if you want racism to stop you are dreaming of a paradise where all is of one color, and of the same mind. For if we are even all one color, there will still be racism, perhaps we're all white..."Hey I'm whiter than you!" "No your not, I am so pale!" Or perhaps all black..."Yo, yo, what up you mocca nigga! You ain't black!" "I sho is you stupid punkass!" Now tell me that wouldn't happen, because I know the human mind and it is a fragile peice of equipment. The only way to stop racism is for everyone to accept we're all the same on the inside, well mostly, most white girls don't have such big asses that bump into things and knock the things over. heh, but in anycase, whatever gets them off. I just say gross. >.> <.< Now that thats over...I take my leave. ANy questions or comments PM me, i'll not be back here again.

If McCain wins within a year all hell is going to break loose!

It will not be based on race. It will be based on 50% of the American people being fed up for along time over how this country is run.

Something has got to give soon!

God help us if there's any cheating on this election!

By black columnist...

If McCain wins, look for a full-fledged race and class war, fueled by a deflated and depressed country, soaring crime, homelessness—and hopelessness!

Plenty of Americans would rather stay in their dream state than to recognize the poverty sweeping across the country, right here, right now.

Imagine if a white person threated a race war FROM WHITES if Obama wins...

A black racist predicts a race war and Am Ren. white racists say, "bring it on." Sounds like a bunch of idiots fantasizing. These people don't realise it, but, as soon as they start their race war, the National Guard is going to shut it down like the Branch Davidians were shut down. Both sides fantisize that all other members of their "race" will join them. America is not going to tolerate that kind of foolishness.

Uhmmm. The American Revolution, The French Revolution, The Russian Revolution, The Chinese revolution to name a few.

Fair enough, though all these "revolutions" weren't really the elites vs. the masses, they were the elites vs. the slightly-less-elites. And when it comes to divisions, race and ethnicity trumps class every time. That's why you see rich black Republicans supporting Obama and poor whites supporting McCain/Palin.

Forum List

Back