Race War, it's already happening

White boys are scared all the time of Black uprisings. :laugh:
Not when white boys have plenty of ammo. As a matter of fact, they enjoy target practice.
Thats why they have the ammo. They know they cant handle Black people without it even though the vastly outnumber us. They are seriously frightened.
laugh.gif

And what role will YOU play in this little fantasy, che?
Ha Ha Ha ...... fantasy? ... really? ... seriously? .......... at this point, I have no idea as to what I'll do or where I'll be. I'm an old man and it may not happen before I leave this world. But, I do believe that's it's coming. Just my personal opinion based on what I've seen during the past couple of decades.

Go eat your jello.
Cute ... real cute ....... anything else?

Do YOU have anything other than hysterical nonsense?
Funny you should ask. .................... it seems we'll have below average temps here in north Georgia for the summer, according to the weather channel. It's a welcomed relief since we usually have steamy hot summers here. Also, the earthquake off the coast of Japan was deep enough below the surface to not cause major damage. It was a 7.8 quake. Oh, and the rain is almost ending in Texas and the Midwest. They should have better weather this coming week. That's all I have for now. Thanks for asking.

Lay off the drugs, boy.

Ha Ha Ha ...... fantasy? ... really? ... seriously? .......... at this point, I have no idea as to what I'll do or where I'll be. I'm an old man and it may not happen before I leave this world. But, I do believe that's it's coming. Just my personal opinion based on what I've seen during the past couple of decades.

Go eat your jello.
Cute ... real cute ....... anything else?

Do YOU have anything other than hysterical nonsense?
Funny you should ask. .................... it seems we'll have below average temps here in north Georgia for the summer, according to the weather channel. It's a welcomed relief since we usually have steamy hot summers here. Also, the earthquake off the coast of Japan was deep enough below the surface to not cause major damage. It was a 7.8 quake. Oh, and the rain is almost ending in Texas and the Midwest. They should have better weather this coming week. That's all I have for now. Thanks for asking.

Lay off the drugs, boy.
Oh, another funny attempt. Damn, you're trying hard tonight. OK, now, next time give it a little more thought and I'm sure you can come up with something really cute and funny. I'll wait.

Not when white boys have plenty of ammo. As a matter of fact, they enjoy target practice.
Thats why they have the ammo. They know they cant handle Black people without it even though the vastly outnumber us. They are seriously frightened.
laugh.gif
Keep telling yourself that. We all have to believe something. Go for it.
I dont have to tell myself that. Its evident throughout history. The inferiority complex white males have in regard to Black men has caused them to develop weapons capable of mass destruction. Matter of fact thats the only achievement white males have been able to do without help from other races. Its a genetic thing.

if you can believe this BS,you can believe Zulu will be no where in this confrontation,nor will the other so-called Black leaders.They will be some where hiding,like they always dolet those suckers go out and fight,we'll stay here until its over.Come on Black people don't believe this horse shit coming from these cowards.

laugh.gif
Keep telling yourself that. We all have to believe something. Go for it.
I dont have to tell myself that. Its evident throughout history. The inferiority complex white males have in regard to Black men has caused them to develop weapons capable of mass destruction. Matter of fact thats the only achievement white males have been able to do without help from other races. Its a genetic thing.
Well, Ok then.

ALERT Black Leader Calls on Nation of Islam Black Panthers to Unite and Do THIS to White People

"Despite the fact that America has twice elected a black president — or perhaps because of it — racial tension is seemingly on the rise in the United States.

Spurred on by the inflammatory rhetoric of politicians and other national figures, various aggrieved special interest groups have risen up and loudly proclaimed that they intend to air their grievances and seek redress from society.

One such group is the Black Lawyers for Justice, headed by Malik Zulu Shabazz, former head and current member of the New Black Panther Party, who is calling for an armed uprising by blacks in America.

On a recent episode of his “Black Power Radio” show, Shabazz called for his New Black Panthers to unite with the Nation of Islam and other black power groups like the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, arm themselves and take back the streets of their communities — not necessarily from the thugs and criminals, but from the police.

“We will defend ourselves as Malcolm said, ‘by any means necessary,’ and that the only option can not be non-violence,” Shabazz said. “We have the right to defend ourselves with deadly force.”

Blacks are doing an uprising, but against other blacks. Without the police assistance, blacks are turning Baltimore into a war zone!
What's remarkable is you actually believe this idiocy.

Well, Asclepias, I think black boys should be more scared for the police are not rushing in to black neighborhoods to protect any citizens. Your type has created bedlam for the good people left there. Think of Detroit. Police presence is about an hour delay. Lots of black on back violence can and most likely will happen. You have created a mess.

Well, Asclepias, I think black boys should be more scared for the police are not rushing in to black neighborhoods to protect any citizens. Your type has created bedlam for the good people left there. Think of Detroit. Police presence is about an hour delay. Lots of black on back violence can and most likely will happen. You have created a mess.
Sorry but we would be glad if racist or crooked cops never came to all Black communities. We can deal with the normal criminals. Its the ones with the badges that scare Black kids in the ghetto.

Sorry but we would be glad if racist or crooked cops never came to all Black communities. We can deal with the normal criminals. Its the ones with the badges that scare Black kids in the ghetto.
Ihe video cams should help with the problem of poor cops. In the meantime, good cops are not showing up in inner cities unless they have great back up. I can't blame them. Who wants to do their job and get mugged or killed for it?

Black on black violence is at an all time high. There won't be the manpower in the police dept. to change that. Blacks are going to die and black businesses destroyed. Happy now? Get yourself a gun and protect yourself. It's not a sure thing that police will come to help you if you get in trouble. Sad state of affairs initiated by some bad cops and black rioters.

Ihe video cams should help with the problem of poor cops. In the meantime, good cops are not showing up in inner cities unless they have great back up. I can't blame them. Who wants to do their job and get mugged or killed for it?

Black on black violence is at an all time high. There won't be the manpower in the police dept. to change that. Blacks are going to die and black businesses destroyed. Happy now? Get yourself a gun and protect yourself. It's not a sure thing that police will come to help you if you get in trouble. Sad state of affairs initiated by some bad cops and black rioters.
It must be just in your area. All the good cops I know have the support of the community.

White on white violence is also at a all time high. Especially if you are a white woman. I hope you are happy about that as well.

Forum List

Back