Race matters: BLM, KKK, TPM, Alt Right Bolsheviks, etc.

You can post until youre blue in the face. Whites as a group get threatened if Black people say anything positive about Black people. I think its insecurity. They feel they must be involved. If I say Black women are the most beautiful creation god ever made someone is sure to claim I hate white women.

Wtf are you talking about?
I have never attacked ben carson, herman cain, Thomas so well, Archie griffin, ect

But i have ripped the shit out of bill clinton, John kerry, jimmy carter, ect.

I wish blacks had more pride and less politics, maybe they would fix the cities.
WTF are you talking about? None of those guys you mentioned were women.

You said black people dipshit, read your own post. Jesus, do i have to everything for you?)
You have to make sense or at least reference what youre talking about dumbass. What does you attacking Ben Carson have to do with what I said?

Wow either u our dumb or youre trying to confuse the issues

I never attacked ben carson. You said i attack black people because im racist, i showed that i dont attack black people on the right. I attack lefties regardless of race.

You can post until youre blue in the face. Whites as a group get threatened if Black people say anything positive about Black people. I think its insecurity. They feel they must be involved. If I say Black women are the most beautiful creation god ever made someone is sure to claim I hate white women.

I have never attacked ben carson, herman cain, Thomas so well, Archie griffin, ect

I wish blacks had more pride and less politics, maybe they would fix the cities.

You said black people dipshit, read your own post. Jesus, do i have to everything for you?)
You have to make sense or at least reference what youre talking about dumbass. What does you attacking Ben Carson have to do with what I said?

I never attacked ben carson. You said i attack black people because im racist, i showed that i dont attack black people on the right. I attack lefties regardless of race.
Youre a retard. Where in this post did I say you attacked anyone?

"You can post until youre blue in the face. Whites as a group get threatened if Black people say anything positive about Black people. I think its insecurity. They feel they must be involved. If I say Black women are the most beautiful creation god ever made someone is sure to claim I hate white women."

With Trump's election, we have the opportunity to continue our dialogue on Race in America.

Share your thoughts.

14095899_1281696121864321_3828087264176405305_n.png

Think about the kinds of people who say they want to go back to the 50's. Do black people want to go back to the 50's? Was America great then? Not if you were black.
For the majority of blacks, it was:

In 1950, 17 percent of African-American children lived in a home with their mother but not their father. By 2010 that had increased to 50 percent. In 1965, only eight percent of childbirths in the Black community occurred out-of-wedlock. In 2010 that figure was 41 percent; and today, the out-of-wedlock childbirth in the Black community sits at an astonishing 72 percent. The number of African-American women married and living with their spouse was recorded as 53 percent in 1950. By 2010, it had dropped to 25 percent.
In 1950, 10% all families regardless of race were single parent families. Today, 25% of all families are single parent families and increase of 250%. For black families 17% to 50% and increase of 290%.

The growth of single parent families in the US is not a racial issue. The major difference is not race but economics. When you compare poor blacks to poor whites, the difference are not near as great.

With Trump's election, we have the opportunity to continue our dialogue on Race in America.

Share your thoughts.

Think about the kinds of people who say they want to go back to the 50's. Do black people want to go back to the 50's? Was America great then? Not if you were black.
For the majority of blacks, it was:

In 1950, 17 percent of African-American children lived in a home with their mother but not their father. By 2010 that had increased to 50 percent. In 1965, only eight percent of childbirths in the Black community occurred out-of-wedlock. In 2010 that figure was 41 percent; and today, the out-of-wedlock childbirth in the Black community sits at an astonishing 72 percent. The number of African-American women married and living with their spouse was recorded as 53 percent in 1950. By 2010, it had dropped to 25 percent.
In 1950, 10% all families regardless of race were single parent families. Today, 25% of all families are single parent families and increase of 250%. For black families 17% to 50% and increase of 290%.

The growth of single parent families in the US is not a racial issue. The major difference is not race but economics. When you compare poor blacks to poor whites, the difference are not near as great.
Notice how shows like what's happening and one day at a time made being a single mom normal.

Youre a retard. Where in this post did I say you attacked anyone?

"You can post until youre blue in the face. Whites as a group get threatened if Black people say anything positive about Black people. I think its insecurity. They feel they must be involved. If I say Black women are the most beautiful creation god ever made someone is sure to claim I hate white women."
You're never going to get everyone to like you.

I like on blackish how racist arrogant and ignorant the white guys are on blackish. Is that how you guys see us? Lol

Liberal racial apologist hardly ever go to the hood, Cause they make their minds up from the safety of their home with their mommy. You people are the stupidest shit to ever be dropped out of an ass, you are all ass babies. The only way you can even carry on any type of debate is to put some label on your opponent, and scream it at them. That means you know beforehand you are wrong, and have no basis for your argument. SAD SAD BOO HOO, lost little children aren't you.

Liberal racial apologist hardly ever go to the hood, Cause they make their minds up from the safety of their home with their mommy. You people are the stupidest shit to ever be dropped out of an ass, you are all ass babies. The only way you can even carry on any type of debate is to put some label on your opponent, and scream it at them. That means you know beforehand you are wrong, and have no basis for your argument. SAD SAD BOO HOO, lost little children aren't you.
The nonsense from alt right racists never change. The same type of chanting replicated from the days of the fifties.

You whitey racists will rue the day in the future when your hopes of white supremacism are crushed forever.

The nonsense from alt right racists never change. The same type of chanting replicated from the days of the fifties.

You whitey racists will rue the day in the future when your hopes of white supremacism are crushed forever.
We're racists? So what. We are no longer afraid of that word. We have learned from you Jews, the most in-group conscious people on earth. Your post proves it: anti-racist is code for anti-white.

We're racists? So what. We are no longer afraid of that word. We have learned from you Jews, the most in-group conscious people on earth. Your post proves it: anti-racist is code for anti-white.
Yes, you are afraid of that word, and the facts of those opposing you growing in numbers and weight will make you even more afraid of that word.

Jake, you seem despondent over the election result. You've telegraphed your anger with your signature block. But the block misses so much. First, crying "racism" doesn't work. We've just seen a presidential election in which Hillary Clinton screamed "racist" at the opponent, and the media did its level best to back it up -- and it had ZERO effect. Trump still won. So that one needs to be re-thought.

Not sure what you mean by "act it out in public", but a majority of whites did just that on November 8.

You say "America will not go back to the bad old days of your racism", but you have underestimated what happens when a once-dominant people fall into the minority and get an absolute pummeling from every societal institution -- the media, the school, the business world, the government, the elites, etc. THEY FIGHT BACK. Today's situation is NOT like the 1950's, when whites could simply "fend off" from on high. They are now fighting in the trenches FROM BELOW.

You say we cannot win this struggle, but the alt right has demonstrated that it can with the FUCKING PRESIDENCY. God in Heaven, what else do you need?

"All you can do is cry" -- no, all YOU can do is cry. That's your whole signature block!

The future is this, Jake. Races will break off into political factions. America will split up, one way or another. You will get your country -- some multiculti, diversity-strewn place. Whites will get theirs. Blacks, Hispanics -- they will have nations. Face the future. Stop fighting human nature.

Multicultural empires are WEAKER THAN COMMUNIST NATIONS.

To put it more succinctly, you're dealing with forces of nature, not mere politics. Think of racial and ethnic groups as organic entities, and you'll better grasp what's going on.

Share your thoughts.

Poor Fakey Jakey. Most of the country rejected the Identify Politics that the Progs have used to pit citizens against one another.

Why so HATEFUL, Fakey?

Share your thoughts.

Poor Fakey Jakey. Most of the country rejected the Identify Politics that the Progs have used to pit citizens against one another. Why so HATEFUL, Fakey?
Yes, bodicky, ask yourself why you are so hateful. Most of the country voting voted for Hillary, who got more votes than any white man in presidential election history. Add Stein, Johnson, and McMullin, Trump has a steep hill to climb.

To put it more succinctly, you're dealing with forces of nature, not mere politics. Think of racial and ethnic groups as organic entities, and you'll better grasp what's going on.
jakey was always fond of saying "your time is done" lol
White racist power is done. The demonstrations during the campaign demonstrated that. Now it is time, squeeze dingle berry, just rounding up criminals like you.

White racist power is done. The demonstrations during the campaign demonstrated that. Now it is time, squeeze dingle berry, just rounding up criminals like you.

come get me

The scariest person to them is a knigger with a library card.

come get me
Been done at least twice, right, squeeze dingle berry?

Forum List

Back