Race matters: BLM, KKK, TPM, Alt Right Bolsheviks, etc.

Here is the crux of the matter, people.

15109461_10209434946522908_2729366151288413353_n.jpg

To that I say, of course we don't want violent riots such as Portland or Jefferson. I am an American, and I support anyone's right to protest. However, I can support that right and still think that the Kaepernick and Hamilton protests were stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump says he wants to get blacks out of the ghettos. Is that racist also?

Yes. Why would a black need help leaving the ghetto? Blacks want there to be opportunities in the ghetto in which they live.

Now explain to us what is Trump going to do once the ghetto person leaves the ghetto?

In other words trump is going to provide jobs outside the ghetto in which black people living in the ghettos can apply? Funny thing is that in Michigan we tried to pass a transportation plan on the ballot where the bus' would drive people in the ghetto's into the suburbs where there are jobs. It would have been GREAT for black people who want to get out of the ghetto. Do you know who voted it down? All the Trump supporters aka Republicans.
I agree with you but keep in mind, most blacks in the country do not live in a ghetto. They have jobs and families and live in working class communities. They're law abiding citizens and aren't rioting and destroying property. In Trump's campaign he stereotyped blacks as poor, ignore criminals. This is why 88% of blacks didn't vote for him.

To that I say, of course we don't want violent riots such as Portland or Jefferson. I am an American, and I support anyone's right to protest. However, I can support that right and still think that the Kaepernick and Hamilton protests were stupid. Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You have every right to think stupidly, yes, and to be told you are thinking stupidly, yes.

There is no requirement to be polite when people miss the concept of civil liberties which pertain equally to all.

Last edited:
You can post until youre blue in the face. Whites as a group get threatened if Black people say anything positive about Black people. I think its insecurity. They feel they must be involved. If I say Black women are the most beautiful creation god ever made someone is sure to claim I hate white women.

Wtf are you talking about?
I have never attacked ben carson, herman cain, Thomas so well, Archie griffin, ect

But i have ripped the shit out of bill clinton, John kerry, jimmy carter, ect.

I wish blacks had more pride and less politics, maybe they would fix the cities.
Of course you have not attacked that knee benders to white privilege.

The good people of America will keep coming at you people until your shame and embarrassment force you to submit once again.

554827_457628824271059_1169323837_n.jpg

Blah blah...racist...blah blah...KKK meme...blah blah blah. Your world view is sad and pathetic. Keep living in your safe space and thinking that those mean Republicans are going to get you.

Blah blah...racist...blah blah...KKK meme...blah blah blah. Your world view is sad and pathetic. Keep living in your safe space and thinking that those mean Republicans are going to get you. Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You are not a real Republican. No real Republican talks the alt right nonsense that you do. Understand, snowflake, the rest of America is not the slightest bit intimidated by you. And I have faith the real Republicans in Congress will give you views no thought at all.

320182_456223967744878_1598885687_n.jpg

Strange.....
Trump says he wants to get blacks out of the ghettos. Is that racist also?
You are not Trump, and you are racist as you well know.

1011174_597016470332293_917989237_n.jpg
Strange.....

View attachment 99401
These LBJ quotes are virtual quotes circulating since the 1990s. The quotes are rewording of quotes from LBJ earliest days. However, the actual facts are LBJ championed the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 and signed it into law. Without his political maneuvering, the bill would have not made it through the Senate.

As historians point out Johnson's more bigotry-laden statements were calculated to achieve a specific end, convincing his pro-segregation Dixiecrat colleagues that it was in their best interests to support civil rights legislation.

Context is critical in understanding the real meaning of any quote, otherwise the quote is meaningless, particular in politics.

Last edited:
Blah blah...racist...blah blah...KKK meme...blah blah blah. Your world view is sad and pathetic. Keep living in your safe space and thinking that those mean Republicans are going to get you. Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You are not a real Republican. No real Republican talks the alt right nonsense that you do. Understand, snowflake, the rest of America is not the slightest bit intimidated by you. And I have faith the real Republicans in Congress will give you views no thought at all.

320182_456223967744878_1598885687_n.jpg

What are you even talking about? Intimidation? I'm not trying to intimidate anyone. Currently, the biggest bullies in politics are all liberals. My biggest hope is for this country to return to common sense politics and real conversation, but in order to do that, liberal extremists will stop having to act like angry five year olds every time they get their feelings hurt.

Also, Jakey, I have to ask. Are you the coolest kid in your safe space? Do all of your "I'm With Her" shirt wearing friends ogle with admiration over your collection of KKK memes?

You can post until youre blue in the face. Whites as a group get threatened if Black people say anything positive about Black people. I think its insecurity. They feel they must be involved. If I say Black women are the most beautiful creation god ever made someone is sure to claim I hate white women.

I have never attacked ben carson, herman cain, Thomas so well, Archie griffin, ect

I wish blacks had more pride and less politics, maybe they would fix the cities.
WTF are you talking about? None of those guys you mentioned were women.

You said black people dipshit, read your own post. Jesus, do i have to everything for you?)

Of course you have not attacked that knee benders to white privilege.

The good people of America will keep coming at you people until your shame and embarrassment force you to submit once again.

554827_457628824271059_1169323837_n.jpg

Starkey outed himself again, white privledge is a made up, leftwing, academic, white guilt bullshit.
Beating starkey is like beating up a retard

If Blacks vote in an 88% block for a democrat, it's democracy in action. If Whites vote 58% for Trump, it's racism. Explain that.
Only you think that, Missourian. In that 58% is a huge number, though, maybe a majority, who are racist about blacks.

14724635_1330809310286335_4479486558363661535_n.jpg

As usual, you have nothing to contribute. Let someone with half a brain try.

Any intelligent folks like to take a crack at it

Why is 58% racism, and but 88% is acceptable?
Because history of racism legacy of colonialism Holocaust.

With Trump's election, we have the opportunity to continue our dialogue on Race in America.

Share your thoughts.

14095899_1281696121864321_3828087264176405305_n.png

Think about the kinds of people who say they want to go back to the 50's. Do black people want to go back to the 50's? Was America great then? Not if you were black.
For the majority of blacks, it was:

In 1950, 17 percent of African-American children lived in a home with their mother but not their father. By 2010 that had increased to 50 percent. In 1965, only eight percent of childbirths in the Black community occurred out-of-wedlock. In 2010 that figure was 41 percent; and today, the out-of-wedlock childbirth in the Black community sits at an astonishing 72 percent. The number of African-American women married and living with their spouse was recorded as 53 percent in 1950. By 2010, it had dropped to 25 percent.

With Trump's election, we have the opportunity to continue our dialogue on Race in America.

Share your thoughts.

Think about the kinds of people who say they want to go back to the 50's. Do black people want to go back to the 50's? Was America great then? Not if you were black.

In 1950, 17 percent of African-American children lived in a home with their mother but not their father. By 2010 that had increased to 50 percent. In 1965, only eight percent of childbirths in the Black community occurred out-of-wedlock. In 2010 that figure was 41 percent; and today, the out-of-wedlock childbirth in the Black community sits at an astonishing 72 percent. The number of African-American women married and living with their spouse was recorded as 53 percent in 1950. By 2010, it had dropped to 25 percent.
Who's fault is this?

Share your thoughts.

Who's fault is this?
History of racism legacy of colonialism Holocaust.

Share your thoughts.

Who's fault is this?
History of racism legacy of colonialism Holocaust.
How about culture and environment and no role models?

Think about the young black poor woman who lets a poor young black man have unprotected sex with her. Racism has what to do with it?

Also, Jakey, I have to ask. Are you the coolest kid in your safe space? Do all of your "I'm With Her" shirt wearing friends ogle with admiration over your collection of KKK memes?Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You are very wise to realize you cannot intimidate anyone: you only look like a fool when you puff your little chest.

You chant from your safe space about tough you are? You are pathetic.

bucky starts ranting about white privilege when that is not the point of the OP at all: simply a diversion because the memes make him and his crazy cohort even more crazy.

Then we have cnelsen panting that the bad old days were really good old days for blacks.

The fact is this: you of the alt and far right racist cults are not ever going to get a pass on what you want concerning race. You will be held up to shame every day in every way with every say.

Most of the GOP are far superior to you morally, and, hopefully, Trump will soon turn his back on you.

418669_461893110511297_86468586_n.jpg

WTF are you talking about? None of those guys you mentioned were women.

You said black people dipshit, read your own post. Jesus, do i have to everything for you?)
You have to make sense or at least reference what youre talking about dumbass. What does you attacking Ben Carson have to do with what I said?

Forum List

Back