Race Differences in average IQ are Largely Genetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at what black folks do to the areas they inhabit, how they treat their children, how they treat each other

What does that have to do with intelligence even if it was all black people?
Come on man, the way you treat your children, spouse, neighbor, neighborhood is the foundation of intelligence
So white people must be pretty stupid then if thats correct. White people are screwing this planet up royally. You teach your children to oppress others. You starve your women until they look like pre adolescent girls attempting to reach your standard of beauty.

What would be the problem if 50% didnt speak English white american style? Is there a problem with that? BTW Chicagoua is not English.

"White American style"? You racist douchebag. You remain part of the problem. You're no better than any of the other racists who pollute this forum.
Oh goodness. Super nag is here. Go away Unk.

You're spitting in the wind Asc. Tangibles and intangibles all point to a significant difference between the intelligence of races with those of sub-Saharan origin at the bottom of the totem pole. If deluding yourself is therapeutic for you, so be it. Trying to convince others with asinine claims of grandeur is how spit gets on your face.

You're spitting in the wind Asc. Tangibles and intangibles all point to a significant difference between the intelligence of races with those of sub-Saharan origin at the bottom of the totem pole. If deluding yourself is therapeutic for you, so be it. Trying to convince others with asinine claims of grandeur is how spit gets on your face.

You sound like you are trying hard to convince yourself thats true. Sorry but it wont work. Look i'm way smarter than you so that kills your theory right there Meathead. BTW is that your given name or just your description of your intelligence level. :lol:

Last edited:
What does that have to do with intelligence even if it was all black people?
Come on man, the way you treat your children, spouse, neighbor, neighborhood is the foundation of intelligence
So white people must be pretty stupid then if thats correct. White people are screwing this planet up royally. You teach your children to oppress others. You starve your women until they look like pre adolescent girls attempting to reach your standard of beauty.
Your comment is both desperate and ignorant.

Explain how my comment is anymore desperate and ignorant than yours?

What would be the problem if 50% didnt speak English white american style? Is there a problem with that? BTW Chicagoua is not English.

"White American style"? You racist douchebag. You remain part of the problem. You're no better than any of the other racists who pollute this forum.
Oh goodness. Super nag is here. Go away Unk.

Go fuck yourself, Asclepias. Stop trying to make the Tank's of the world look reasonable by comparison. He's not, you're not. STFU and stop being part of the problem.

You sound like you are trying hard to convince yourself thats true. Sorry but it wont work. Look i'm way smarter than you so that kills your theory right there Meathead. BTW is that your given name or just your description of your intelligence level. :lol:
If it helps and it's therapeutic, you can be "way smarter" than me.

I suppose that's a bit more realistic than your flights of fancy about blacks being the fountain of human knowledge.:lol:

Well, show me how white folks are teaching their children to oppress others, and then explain to me why black women have the highest rates of obesity, abortion, adoption, all STD's, welfare and out of wedlock births?

If it helps and it's therapeutic, you can be "way smarter" than me.

I suppose that's a bit more realistic than your flights of fancy about blacks being the fountain of human knowledge.:lol:

Thanks but I already gave myself permission. I do give you permission to prove that Egyptians were not Black though. I would thoroughly enjoy learning something new.

Other then Muslims, I don't know of any other group that treats their women worse then blacks, this is a clear lack of intelligence

Well, show me how white folks are teaching their children to oppress others, and then explain to me why black women have the highest rates of obesity, abortion, adoption, all STD's, welfare and out of wedlock births?

I asked first. Please explain to me how what I said was anymore desperate and ignorant than what you said.

I asked first. Please explain to me how what I said was anymore desperate and ignorant than what you said.
Whites do not teach their children to oppress and white girls can be crazy

Other then Muslims, I don't know of any other group that treats their women worse then blacks, this is a clear lack of intelligence

White people treat their women worse than any other group as far as I know. You must not know I have been with white women and they tell me some sick stuff white men are into.

Whites do not teach their children to oppress and white girls can be crazy

I've been told that white kids are taught they must maintain the status quo of white domination. That other "races" were theirs to control and they must keep the blood line pure. This was told to me by white men and women.

OK, so explain to me why black women have the highest rates of obesity, abortion, adoption, all STD's, welfare and out of wedlock births?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back