Raccoons to be used for "reacreation dog training"

Something had been bugging me about this picture but I've been posting on the fly so I didn't pay too much attention to the detail.

Well last night just before bed I took another look to try to figure out what was bugging me. Check the pup out closely. Look behind the pup.

You will see that someone has jammed a stick thru the collar and there is a dead animal attached to the stick.

Does anyone know where this picture comes from?

1901651_496481550458534_1020473086_n.jpg

I see two dogs, the one on the left which is brown/black/white/gray with his mouth open and one on the right, head is down, black dog, his nose is nearly touching the cage. What looks like a stick coming out of the multi-colored dog's head is the tail of the black dog.

This is awful and unnecessary and I don't know how anyone can be cruel to any animal.

My house, if I forget to lock the kitty door after dark.

I kicked those two out. Had to toss them in a box. They weren't happy. And they pissed on me. The third one hid somewhere else, inside the house. And stayed for a week. Good food, warm, why not? I couldn't find it, and didn't have a dog to locate it. The cats were of no help.

IMG_0038_zps3afa8c8e.jpg

Last edited:

I kicked those two out. Had to toss them in a box. They weren't happy. And they pissed on me. The third one hid somewhere else, inside the house. And stayed for a week. Good food, warm, why not? I couldn't find it, and didn't have a dog to locate it. The cats were of no help.

IMG_0038_zps3afa8c8e.jpg

they will be back

Something had been bugging me about this picture but I've been posting on the fly so I didn't pay too much attention to the detail.

Well last night just before bed I took another look to try to figure out what was bugging me. Check the pup out closely. Look behind the pup.

You will see that someone has jammed a stick thru the collar and there is a dead animal attached to the stick.

Does anyone know where this picture comes from?

1901651_496481550458534_1020473086_n.jpg

I see two dogs, the one on the left which is brown/black/white/gray with his mouth open and one on the right, head is down, black dog, his nose is nearly touching the cage. What looks like a stick coming out of the multi-colored dog's head is the tail of the black dog.

This is awful and unnecessary and I don't know how anyone can be cruel to any animal.

I see two dogs and tree behind them.

IMG_0038_zps3afa8c8e.jpg

Cats are no match for raccoons. I love wildlife, love raccoons but always do all I can to make sure our dog doesn't come face to face with one. Our cats are inside-only so not a problem.

We have to take our bird feeders in every night or the raccoons will take them. One night, we saw a raccoon hanging from a hummingbird feeder. His weight tipped the feeder so the juice was running down his front. I imagine bathing was fun for him later.

I've raised racoons from when they were little... cute as they are, they become nasty motherfuckers when they get full grown... 'specially the males...

'n we've got a shitload of these fuckers 'round here...

I wouldn't want any animal of mine (dog, cat, whatever) to fuck with a full-grown coon...

https://www.facebook.com/GARPAtlanta

WE WON! The raccoon torture bill (HB 423) has been defeated! The Georgia General Assembly 2014 session has ended and HB 423, which would have allowed hunters to use live raccoons as bait to train their dogs, DID NOT PASS. We extend a huge thank you to everyone who helped us fight this bill. The sponsors of this bill had wealth, lobbyists, and political influence. HB 423 had passed through the state house with only one opposing vote, and was poised to pass through the senate. We sent out a call for help and you responded in a bigger way than we ever could have ever dreamed of. Your voices stopped this bill. This victory belongs to each and every one of you! LET’S HEAR IT FOR THE RACCOONS!

1507961_614581678618684_972488884_n.jpg

Why do you like animals more than you like people? :dunno:

What I don't like is cruelty to either.

Why don't you feel that way?

Did you condemn or defend Michael Vick? Just curious!

... torturing dogs for fun and profit, torturing raccoons for fun and profit ...

10154320_840088849358766_1886465191_n.jpg

I would have put him in with many pits who had been rescued by scum like him. AND, the new owners who had paid the vet bills and nursed the dogs through their terrors.

How about you [MENTION=11947]WillowTree[/MENTION] ?

You think Vick should be back on top, in the money, as though nothing had ever happened?

`

What I don't like is cruelty to either.

Why don't you feel that way?

Did you condemn or defend Michael Vick? Just curious!

... torturing dogs for fun and profit, torturing raccoons for fun and profit ...

10154320_840088849358766_1886465191_n.jpg

I would have put him in with many pits who had been rescued by scum like him. AND, the new owners who had paid the vet bills and nursed the dogs through their terrors.

How about you [MENTION=11947]WillowTree[/MENTION] ?

You think Vick should be back on top, in the money, as though nothing had ever happened?

`

No, I detest Michael Vick and all those who support him.

Forum List

Back