Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro: We Can Kill Gentile Babies And Children!

hey, they can't all look forward to being given the Yitzhak Rabin treatment. Tell me, how would YOU react if the nation in which your ancestors lived decided to make your ethnicity a second class status? The Malcom X's and Nelson Mandelas don't happen in a vacuum. Indeed, If Mandela were arab he'd have been killed long ago.

If my brothers and sisters were regularly committing murder I wouldn't be too surprised if I was not met with graciousness.

I guess that's easy to say from your lofty position in the hierarchy of death, motherfucker. But hey, palis are just rats who are not as human as any jew, right?

:rofl:

Go ask a black dude what it's like to be stereotyped because SOME blacks commit crime, dipshit. Tell them how they should just be gracious every time they are pulled over for being black. Maybe we should audit every ****** living in a nice house just in case his income is derived from crime like some black criminals.

:cuckoo:

WOW.

The palis that support or engage in terrorist acts are very low forms of life. thats right. No surprise that you'd pal around with them.

If my brothers and sisters were regularly committing murder I wouldn't be too surprised if I was not met with graciousness.

I guess that's easy to say from your lofty position in the hierarchy of death, motherfucker. But hey, palis are just rats who are not as human as any jew, right?

Go ask a black dude what it's like to be stereotyped because SOME blacks commit crime, dipshit. Tell them how they should just be gracious every time they are pulled over for being black. Maybe we should audit every ****** living in a nice house just in case his income is derived from crime like some black criminals.

WOW.

The palis that support or engage in terrorist acts are very low forms of life. thats right. No surprise that you'd pal around with them.

tell me more about low life forms, Dr. Cast Lead. I'm sure there are a few pregnant palis that scampered away from jewish scopes a few years ago. Hell, you'll probably get to enjoy a kosher hunting safari pretty soon although mounting the carcass of a dead pali child might clash with your living room furniture.

WOW.

tell me more about low life forms, Dr. Cast Lead. I'm sure there are a few pregnant palis that scampered away from jewish scopes a few years ago. Hell, you'll probably get to enjoy a kosher hunting safari pretty soon although mounting the carcass of a dead pali child might clash with your living room furniture.

Righhhhhtttttt. Well, we've chosen sides. I'll side with the ones that formed a democracy- you side with the ones that use kids as bombs. Easy to understand.

Rabbi Shapiro is a rarity among Jews. The muslims that speak out against Hamas (or lefties, for that matter) appear to be even rarer.

hey, they can't all look forward to being given the Yitzhak Rabin treatment. Tell me, how would YOU react if the nation in which your ancestors lived decided to make your ethnicity a second class status? The Malcom X's and Nelson Mandelas don't happen in a vacuum. Indeed, If Mandela were arab he'd have been killed long ago.

Justifying the intentional bombing of civilians...disgraceful!!!

I think you are right people can't read. I am not talking about 911 where they were afraid that the US would destroy them.

The link I provided was not limited to 9/11 but denouncing other actions of Muslim extremist violence and hate mongerers.

This is what I asked for...

"Please provide a link that shows any of the "palestinian" leadership condemning terrorist who plant bombs in restaurants, bars, clubs, markets, etc.

Please provide a link that shows any of the "palestinian" leadership condemning Hamas and other arab terrorist organization.

Just saying it isn't enough. If you want to be taken seriously you need to prove it."

Can you show any?

What you asked for, that I responded to was this: I have yet to hear muslims condemn the hateful things that are said by their fellow muslim leaders.

Are you now changing the bar from your general "all muslims are evil" type of statement to just Palestinians?

Just providing a link that has a massive amount of information and say of course it supports what I say, just go and find it, doesn't prove anything.

From the link please copy and paste two of the examples where arab organizations have condemned the terrorist attacks where bombs are planted in buses, market places, restaurants, etc.
I never said all muslims are evil nor do I believe it.

Now you are changing the parameters again from generic "Muslims" to Palestinians to "Arab Organizations" - here are several including one of citizens from an Arab country:

Opposing view: We repudiate terrorism - Opinion - USATODAY.com
In the past six years, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) has coordinated the release of a fatwa (Islamic religious ruling) repudiating terrorism and religious extremism, initiated an online petition drive called "Not in the Name of Islam," and distributed a related TV public service announcement that has been seen by some 10 million viewers nationwide.

Gulf leaders denounce terrorism, pledge support for Saudi Arabia

Arabs Denounce Cleric's Edict to Kill Satellite TV Station Owners

Qataris demonstrate against terrorism
Qataris have taken to the streets of Doha to express shock and anger at Saturday's car bomb attack which killed a Briton and wounded 12 others. A mosaic of races and colours, estimated at 2000 people, massed on Monday at the square overlooking the site of the attack, which Qatari investigators said was carried out by an Egyptian engineer...

Righhhhhtttttt. Well, we've chosen sides. I'll side with the ones that formed a democracy- you side with the ones that use kids as bombs. Easy to understand.

So how many kids have actually been used as bombs?

I can understand now why those chabad criminals are very closer to the White House!
Bush+Chabad+Education+day+2008.jpg

Thank you for showing the difference.

His statement was quickly disavowed and condemened by jewish organizations.

I have yet to hear muslims condemn the hateful things that are said by their fellow muslim leaders.

From YOUR article.

Abraham Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League and a regular critic of Arab extremists, said that in the Jewish community, "We are not immune to having these views. There are people in our community who have these bigoted, racist views."

But, Foxman warned, Friedman's views are not reflective of the Chabad rabbis he knows. "I am not shocked that there would be a rabbi who would have these views," Foxman said, "but I am shocked that Moment would give up all editorial discretion and good sense to publish this as representative of Chabad."

A few days after anger about the comment surfaced, Chabad headquarters released a statement saying that, "we vehemently disagree with any sentiment suggesting that Judaism allows for the wanton destruction of civilian life, even when at war."
The statement added: "In keeping with Jewish law, it is the unequivocal position of Chabad-Lubavitch that all human life is G-d given, precious, and must be treated with respect, dignity and compassion."

Nice try:razz:

As far as Shogun's comment that is the difference between jews and your ilk, the jews were not silent.

the IDF has already applied those commandments, children and cattle were really massacred!

otherwise Foxman comments are absurd, since the ADL has given no comment when the american terrorist organisation The JDL has killed palestinian activist Alex Odeh in 1985 with bombs in Chicago, and they plotted to depose bomb in the office of muslim congressman Issa Darrel in LA in 2004.

HA!

yea, democracy FOR JEWS. Again, you would not live in America under the same racist standard israel enjoys. We both know that. Hell, every zionist jew commenting on this thread knows that.

ps, the ONLY difference between kids with bombs and kids in the IDF are equipment involved and the one way excuses your kind make. Hell, if you REALLY had a problem with youth killing in the name of then you would not be so ironic in your forum input.

Rabbi Shapiro is a rarity among Jews. The muslims that speak out against Hamas (or lefties, for that matter) appear to be even rarer.

...says Dr. Cast Lead! Good think jews are more valuable than Cast Lead pali toddlers! Hell, I can point at instances in JEWISH history of the exact same behaviour acted out by JEWS. Please, motherfucker, DARE me to post more evidence than you can shake a Scarlet A at.

HA!

yea, democracy FOR JEWS. Again, you would not live in America under the same racist standard israel enjoys. We both know that. Hell, every zionist jew commenting on this thread knows that.

ps, the ONLY difference between kids with bombs and kids in the IDF are equipment involved and the one way excuses your kind make. Hell, if you REALLY had a problem with youth killing in the name of then you would not be so ironic in your forum input.

Wrong again. Their are Israeli arabs who are full citizens and serve in the Israeli parliament.

...says Dr. Cast Lead! Good think jews are more valuable than Cast Lead pali toddlers! Hell, I can point at instances in JEWISH history of the exact same behaviour acted out by JEWS. Please, motherfucker, DARE me to post more evidence than you can shake a Scarlet A at.

As per your request. I dare you to find evidence of the Israeli government, in lets say this century, intentionally targeting children and women.

Wear yourself out.:cuckoo:

Thank you for showing the difference.

His statement was quickly disavowed and condemened by jewish organizations.

I have yet to hear muslims condemn the hateful things that are said by their fellow muslim leaders.

From YOUR article.

Abraham Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League and a regular critic of Arab extremists, said that in the Jewish community, "We are not immune to having these views. There are people in our community who have these bigoted, racist views."

But, Foxman warned, Friedman's views are not reflective of the Chabad rabbis he knows. "I am not shocked that there would be a rabbi who would have these views," Foxman said, "but I am shocked that Moment would give up all editorial discretion and good sense to publish this as representative of Chabad."

A few days after anger about the comment surfaced, Chabad headquarters released a statement saying that, "we vehemently disagree with any sentiment suggesting that Judaism allows for the wanton destruction of civilian life, even when at war."
The statement added: "In keeping with Jewish law, it is the unequivocal position of Chabad-Lubavitch that all human life is G-d given, precious, and must be treated with respect, dignity and compassion."

Nice try:razz:

As far as Shogun's comment that is the difference between jews and your ilk, the jews were not silent.

the IDF has already applied those commandments, children and cattle were really massacred!

otherwise Foxman comments are absurd, since the ADL has given no comment when the american terrorist organisation The JDL has killed palestinian activist Alex Odeh in 1985 with bombs in Chicago, and they plotted to depose bomb in the office of muslim congressman Issa Darrel in LA in 2004.

Wrong again. This is too easy.

Jewish Defense League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Alex Odeh was an Arab-American who was killed on October 11, 1985 in a bombing at his office in Santa Ana, California. Odeh was regional director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee. The Anti-Defamation League and the American Jewish Committee both condemned the murder."

HA!

Wrong again. Their are Israeli arabs who are full citizens and serve in the Israeli parliament.

Tell me, motherfucker, does the LAW OF RETURN apply to non-jews like it does jews? Your lip service to the concept of ethnic equality is hilarious. But hey, it's no shocker to see a jew trying to sweep something under the zionist rug.

As per your request. I dare you to find evidence of the Israeli government, in lets say this century, intentionally targeting children and women.

Wear yourself out.:cuckoo:

One Shot, Two Kills. OWN IT, jew.

Ishot2kills.jpg

One Shot, Two Kills. OWN IT, jew.

A T-Shirt sold to make a profit does not constitute evidence of anything save the depths to which people looking to make a buck will sink. I would be unsurprised to learn the initial design was from someone totally uninvolved in the disputes between Israelis and Palestinians.

Of course I am equally unsurprised at your debate skills, or more correctly, the lack thereof.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back