Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro: We Can Kill Gentile Babies And Children!

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Freeman, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Freeman

Freeman VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +382
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
  3. CMike

CMike Zionist, proud to be

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,408
    Thank you for showing the difference.

His statement was quickly disavowed and condemened by jewish organizations.

I have yet to hear muslims condemn the hateful things that are said by their fellow muslim leaders.

From YOUR article.

Abraham Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League and a regular critic of Arab extremists, said that in the Jewish community, "We are not immune to having these views. There are people in our community who have these bigoted, racist views."

But, Foxman warned, Friedman's views are not reflective of the Chabad rabbis he knows. "I am not shocked that there would be a rabbi who would have these views," Foxman said, "but I am shocked that Moment would give up all editorial discretion and good sense to publish this as representative of Chabad."

A few days after anger about the comment surfaced, Chabad headquarters released a statement saying that, "we vehemently disagree with any sentiment suggesting that Judaism allows for the wanton destruction of civilian life, even when at war."
    The statement added: "In keeping with Jewish law, it is the unequivocal position of Chabad-Lubavitch that all human life is G-d given, precious, and must be treated with respect, dignity and compassion."

Nice try:razz:

As far as Shogun's comment that is the difference between jews and your ilk, the jews were not silent.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  4. amrchaos

amrchaos Pentheus torn apart

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,573
    Well--are their any muslims or christians that denounce jihad or the crusades?

Or are those just rituals to demonstrate your faith?

5. Charles Stucker

Charles Stucker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +225
    Or perhaps they read that the "terrorist" accused by the Israeli police
    "Police on Tuesday presented the Petah Tikva Magistrate's court with a request to indict suspected "Jewish terrorist" Yaacov "Jake" Teitel on a litany of offenses including first degree murder, weapons charges, unlawful possession of explosives, and racist incitement."
    was an example of Israel bringing its own to heel. When did Palestine do the same? Where is the Islamic court condemning Yasser Arafat or Osama bin Laden?

As for asking students to read, perhaps the Rabbis are asking them to read so they will NOT be such mindless racists themselves? Did that thought occur to you? Or are you such a narrow minded racist that you only see evil when the word Jew appears?

6. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    There are plenty of muslims who disavow terrorist acts too. Ironically, given the predictable "jews can do no wrong" rebuttals of Ckike and Charles Sucker, those muslims are NEVER validated by anyone who they can't call a terrorist lover. Point in case, Palestinians are not all out to rid israel of Jews... but when was the last time you've ever seen Ckike or Charles Sucker use their example as reasons not to CAST LEAD the whole fucking population?

never?

yea, lip service in israel sure does save TWO SHOTS ONE KILL lives, lemme tellya! And, when we see a jew speak HONESTLY about their perceived exeptionalism which allows the killing of goyim, AS ILLUSTRATED BY THE ELECTION OF BIBI AND LIEBERMAN, all of a sudden israel is supposedly a bastion of conflicting opinions... until the next excuse to generalize palis and cast lead some demographics, that is.

The selective reproach means two things fellas, jack and shit. You are your own punchline when you point a finger and cry Scarlet A.

7. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    ps, Give me a fucking break. The Killer of Yigal Amir is a fucking HERO in israel. With conjugal visits and everything. You knee jerkers can spare me the bullshit on your way to writing your blank check.

8. CMike

CMike Zionist, proud to be

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,408

Please provide a link that shows any of the "palestinian" leadership condemning terrorist who plant bombs in restaurants, bars, clubs, markets, etc.

Please provide a link that shows any of the "palestinian" leadership condemning Hamas and other arab terrorist organization.

Just saying it isn't enough. If you want to be taken seriously you need to prove it.

I think Bibi is fantastic as a PM. You gotta know who the enemy is, and he does.

This thread, I am sure much to your chagrin, makes jews look good. Because unlike the muslim organizations, this guy's comments were quickly condemned by jewish organizations.

9. Charles Stucker

Charles Stucker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +225
    Show me an example of someone arrested and tried for terrorism by the Palestinian government because they attacked Jews.
    Or are you trying to claim No terrorist ever actually attacks anyone, they just think harsh thoughts?

10. Coyote

Coyote Varmint Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,458
    It's amazing how often I hear this.

The only conclusion I can come up with is: People. Can't. Read. :eusa_eh: