Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro: We Can Kill Gentile Babies And Children!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
this commandment is very recurrent in Torah and talmud, thanks God a rabbi has spoken clearly
Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro: We Can Kill Gentile Babies And Children | Islam And The West
Chabad rabbi: Jews should kill Arab men, women and children (and cattle) during war - Liberty Forest
bageri_d20090107000935031.jpg

4490RebMosheShadow.jpg

Thank you for showing the difference.

His statement was quickly disavowed and condemened by jewish organizations.

I have yet to hear muslims condemn the hateful things that are said by their fellow muslim leaders.

From YOUR article.

Abraham Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League and a regular critic of Arab extremists, said that in the Jewish community, "We are not immune to having these views. There are people in our community who have these bigoted, racist views."

But, Foxman warned, Friedman's views are not reflective of the Chabad rabbis he knows. "I am not shocked that there would be a rabbi who would have these views," Foxman said, "but I am shocked that Moment would give up all editorial discretion and good sense to publish this as representative of Chabad."

A few days after anger about the comment surfaced, Chabad headquarters released a statement saying that, "we vehemently disagree with any sentiment suggesting that Judaism allows for the wanton destruction of civilian life, even when at war."
The statement added: "In keeping with Jewish law, it is the unequivocal position of Chabad-Lubavitch that all human life is G-d given, precious, and must be treated with respect, dignity and compassion."

Nice try:razz:

As far as Shogun's comment that is the difference between jews and your ilk, the jews were not silent.

Last edited:

I have yet to hear muslims condemn the hateful things that are said by their fellow muslim leaders.

From YOUR article.

Abraham Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League and a regular critic of Arab extremists, said that in the Jewish community, "We are not immune to having these views. There are people in our community who have these bigoted, racist views."

But, Foxman warned, Friedman's views are not reflective of the Chabad rabbis he knows. "I am not shocked that there would be a rabbi who would have these views," Foxman said, "but I am shocked that Moment would give up all editorial discretion and good sense to publish this as representative of Chabad."

A few days after anger about the comment surfaced, Chabad headquarters released a statement saying that, "we vehemently disagree with any sentiment suggesting that Judaism allows for the wanton destruction of civilian life, even when at war."
The statement added: "In keeping with Jewish law, it is the unequivocal position of Chabad-Lubavitch that all human life is G-d given, precious, and must be treated with respect, dignity and compassion."

Nice try:razz:

As far as Shogun's comment that is the difference between jews and your ilk, the jews were not silent.

Well--are their any muslims or christians that denounce jihad or the crusades?

Or are those just rituals to demonstrate your faith?

You should have sourced the Haaretz, instead.

West Bank rabbi: Jews can kill Gentiles who threaten Israel - Haaretz - Israel News

Notice the silent zionists.. probably sharpening their blades.

Or perhaps they read that the "terrorist" accused by the Israeli police
"Police on Tuesday presented the Petah Tikva Magistrate's court with a request to indict suspected "Jewish terrorist" Yaacov "Jake" Teitel on a litany of offenses including first degree murder, weapons charges, unlawful possession of explosives, and racist incitement."
was an example of Israel bringing its own to heel. When did Palestine do the same? Where is the Islamic court condemning Yasser Arafat or Osama bin Laden?

As for asking students to read, perhaps the Rabbis are asking them to read so they will NOT be such mindless racists themselves? Did that thought occur to you? Or are you such a narrow minded racist that you only see evil when the word Jew appears?

There are plenty of muslims who disavow terrorist acts too. Ironically, given the predictable "jews can do no wrong" rebuttals of Ckike and Charles Sucker, those muslims are NEVER validated by anyone who they can't call a terrorist lover. Point in case, Palestinians are not all out to rid israel of Jews... but when was the last time you've ever seen Ckike or Charles Sucker use their example as reasons not to CAST LEAD the whole fucking population?

never?

yea, lip service in israel sure does save TWO SHOTS ONE KILL lives, lemme tellya! And, when we see a jew speak HONESTLY about their perceived exeptionalism which allows the killing of goyim, AS ILLUSTRATED BY THE ELECTION OF BIBI AND LIEBERMAN, all of a sudden israel is supposedly a bastion of conflicting opinions... until the next excuse to generalize palis and cast lead some demographics, that is.

The selective reproach means two things fellas, jack and shit. You are your own punchline when you point a finger and cry Scarlet A.

ps, Give me a fucking break. The Killer of Yigal Amir is a fucking HERO in israel. With conjugal visits and everything. You knee jerkers can spare me the bullshit on your way to writing your blank check.

There are plenty of muslims who disavow terrorist acts too. Ironically, given the predictable "jews can do no wrong" rebuttals of Ckike and Charles Sucker, those muslims are NEVER validated by anyone who they can't call a terrorist lover. Point in case, Palestinians are not all out to rid israel of Jews... but when was the last time you've ever seen Ckike or Charles Sucker use their example as reasons not to CAST LEAD the whole fucking population?

Please provide a link that shows any of the "palestinian" leadership condemning terrorist who plant bombs in restaurants, bars, clubs, markets, etc.

Please provide a link that shows any of the "palestinian" leadership condemning Hamas and other arab terrorist organization.

Just saying it isn't enough. If you want to be taken seriously you need to prove it.

yea, lip service in israel sure does save TWO SHOTS ONE KILL lives, lemme tellya! And, when we see a jew speak HONESTLY about their perceived exeptionalism which allows the killing of goyim, AS ILLUSTRATED BY THE ELECTION OF BIBI AND LIEBERMAN, all of a sudden israel is supposedly a bastion of conflicting opinions... until the next excuse to generalize palis and cast lead some demographics, that is.

The selective reproach means two things fellas, jack and shit. You are your own punchline when you point a finger and cry Scarlet A.

I think Bibi is fantastic as a PM. You gotta know who the enemy is, and he does.

This thread, I am sure much to your chagrin, makes jews look good. Because unlike the muslim organizations, this guy's comments were quickly condemned by jewish organizations.

There are plenty of muslims who disavow terrorist acts too.
Show me an example of someone arrested and tried for terrorism by the Palestinian government because they attacked Jews.
Or are you trying to claim No terrorist ever actually attacks anyone, they just think harsh thoughts?

It's amazing how often I hear this.

The only conclusion I can come up with is: People. Can't. Read. :eusa_eh:

I think you are right people can't read. I am not talking about 911 where they were afraid that the US would destroy them.

This is what I asked for...

"Please provide a link that shows any of the "palestinian" leadership condemning terrorist who plant bombs in restaurants, bars, clubs, markets, etc.

Please provide a link that shows any of the "palestinian" leadership condemning Hamas and other arab terrorist organization.

Just saying it isn't enough. If you want to be taken seriously you need to prove it."

Can you show any?

I think you are right people can't read. I am not talking about 911 where they were afraid that the US would destroy them.

The link I provided was not limited to 9/11 but denouncing other actions of Muslim extremist violence and hate mongerers.

"Please provide a link that shows any of the "palestinian" leadership condemning terrorist who plant bombs in restaurants, bars, clubs, markets, etc.

Just saying it isn't enough. If you want to be taken seriously you need to prove it."

Can you show any?

What you asked for, that I responded to was this: I have yet to hear muslims condemn the hateful things that are said by their fellow muslim leaders.

Are you now changing the bar from your general "all muslims are evil" type of statement to just Palestinians?

Last edited:

The link I provided was not limited to 9/11 but denouncing other actions of Muslim extremist violence and hate mongerers.

Can you show any?

What you asked for, that I responded to was this: I have yet to hear muslims condemn the hateful things that are said by their fellow muslim leaders.

Are you now changing the bar from your general "all muslims are evil" type of statement to just Palestinians?

Just providing a link that has a massive amount of information and say of course it supports what I say, just go and find it, doesn't prove anything.

From the link please copy and paste two of the examples where arab organizations have condemned the terrorist attacks where bombs are planted in buses, market places, restaurants, etc.

I never said all muslims are evil nor do I believe it.

Indeed. These silly motherfuckers don't WANT to read anything that deflates their cast lead mentality. It makes genocide easier.

I am still waiting for the copy and paste that supposedly supports the position.

Rabbi Shapiro is a rarity among Jews. The muslims that speak out against Hamas (or lefties, for that matter) appear to be even rarer.

I am still waiting for the copy and paste that supposedly supports the position.

move your requirement wherever you need to, dude. You've seen the above link; disregard what you will. At the end of the day you still have no qualms about bombing the shit out of an entire generalized population based on the actions of a sample group. We both know that you have all the excuse to "one shot, two kill" as many palis as it takes to keep your precious zion JEWISH anyway. If it means assuming that 100% of the pali population wants to eat jewish babies then so be it. Again, your kind is not interested in reading anything that can be quickly labeled antisemitism after you dance around whatever standard du jour keeps your blank checkbook intact. You truly are no better than a Germany loving nazi.

Rabbi Shapiro is a rarity among Jews. The muslims that speak out against Hamas (or lefties, for that matter) appear to be even rarer.

hey, they can't all look forward to being given the Yitzhak Rabin treatment. Tell me, how would YOU react if the nation in which your ancestors lived decided to make your ethnicity a second class status? The Malcom X's and Nelson Mandelas don't happen in a vacuum. Indeed, If Mandela were arab he'd have been killed long ago.

hey, they can't all look forward to being given the Yitzhak Rabin treatment. Tell me, how would YOU react if the nation in which your ancestors lived decided to make your ethnicity a second class status? The Malcom X's and Nelson Mandelas don't happen in a vacuum. Indeed, If Mandela were arab he'd have been killed long ago.

If my brothers and sisters were regularly committing murder I wouldn't be too surprised if I was not met with graciousness.

If my brothers and sisters were regularly committing murder I wouldn't be too surprised if I was not met with graciousness.

I guess that's easy to say from your lofty position in the hierarchy of death, motherfucker. But hey, palis are just rats who are not as human as any jew, right?

:rofl:

Go ask a black dude what it's like to be stereotyped because SOME blacks commit crime, dipshit. Tell them how they should just be gracious every time they are pulled over for being black. Maybe we should audit every ****** living in a nice house just in case his income is derived from crime like some black criminals.

:cuckoo:

WOW.

Forum List

Back