Are R-W'ers on here REALLY "defending" Carter Page?

Carter Page was very forthcoming about his trip to Russia. What I am curious about is that if Russia is such an enemy of USA.INC? Why are leftards not upset about Uranium One or the fact that Bill "drop trou" went over there, gave a speech for a cool half a million dollars? Seems that leftard feelings stop and change on a dime.........

Not an ounce of U.S. uranium has ever left this country...AND

Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump

Yes, and he refused and was forthcoming with the inquiries of the FBI. If he was guilty of something, would he not be in jail?

Uranium isn't leaving the country? So you are saying that the Canadian mining company that has ties to Russia is only mining uranium so they can sell it to America? Is that your final answer???

I hope I'm still alive to see the movie in a few years. Spies and Lies. I think Nunes may be a marked man at about this point, I can just hear the chatter in the D.C. bars about now. The Congress should have voted to release the whole shebang and left his name off. God I'd hate to be him.

I'd like to see Session's, Wray, Rostein or however you spell his name and then that woman under him all resign this weekend. I really couldn't believe Session's stuck up for all of them today. Let Trump try to find some other loyal Republican's to replace them. Any smart ones would stay miles away from that.

If those folks were to quit, maybe the orange buffoon could appoint Jared as head of the FBI and Ivanka as head of DOJ........LOL

I hope I'm still alive to see the movie in a few years. Spies and Lies. I think Nunes may be a marked man at about this point, I can just hear the chatter in the D.C. bars about now. The Congress should have voted to release the whole shebang and left his name off. God I'd hate to be him.

I'd like to see Session's, Wray, Rostein or however you spell his name and then that woman under him all resign this weekend. I really couldn't believe Session's stuck up for all of them today. Let Trump try to find some other loyal Republican's to replace them. Any smart ones would stay miles away from that.

If those folks were to quit, maybe the orange buffoon could appoint Jared as head of the FBI and Ivanka as head of DOJ........LOL

Better yet he should pick the youngest and brighest, Eric.

I know, I know......right wingers on here will retort that "its the principle that we are defending"........and I'll give them that.......HOWEVER,

Page was targeted since 2013 as slime bucket trying to get some contracts from Russia

Page was described by one of the Russian spies recruiters as "stupid or a fool"

Page was ONLY targeted for that [now infamous] FISA warrant AFTER he had left the Trump campaign.

Page was described by the Trump campaign as just another hanger-on of no value to Trump.....BUT NOW......he is the poster boy for Trump and his ass kissers as the kingpin target of those darn republicans in the DOJ and FBI and FISC who don't like Trump.....LOL

Before you right wing folks make complete fools of yourselves, re-read WHO this Carter Page is all about.......

Trump campaign aide Carter Page may have been a Russian agent
A timeline of Carter Page's contacts with Russia.
Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump ...
Carter Page reveals new contacts with Trump campaign, Russians
Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip –
Your desperation is really telling. I think you've posted more lies to day than you did all last week.

Yes, and he refused and was forthcoming with the inquiries of the FBI. If he was guilty of something, would he not be in jail?

Silly....that is NOT how it works.

(and I do NOT want to derail this thread to the countless debunking of the Uranium One bullshit......keep watching Hannity.)

I know, I know......right wingers on here will retort that "its the principle that we are defending"........and I'll give them that.......HOWEVER,

Page was targeted since 2013 as slime bucket trying to get some contracts from Russia

Page was ONLY targeted for that [now infamous] FISA warrant AFTER he had left the Trump campaign.

Page was described by the Trump campaign as just another hanger-on of no value to Trump.....BUT NOW......he is the poster boy for Trump and his ass kissers as the kingpin target of those darn republicans in the DOJ and FBI and FISC who don't like Trump.....LOL

Before you right wing folks make complete fools of yourselves, re-read WHO this Carter Page is all about.......

Your desperation is really telling. I think you've posted more lies to day than you did all last week.

that's a nice troll... what's untrue about what he said?

Better yet he should pick the youngest and brighest, Eric.

Wasn't Eric the one who once stated, Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

He is a very bad, bad boy to his orange daddy....LOL

Silly....that is NOT how it works.

(and I do NOT want to derail this thread to the countless debunking of the Uranium One bullshit......keep watching Hannity.)

Today's revelations is only the beginning of the release of damning information as it pertains to the deep state and the shadow government that uses them. Today's revelations were devastating to these lackeys. You should be happy about the truth coming out instead of staying stuck in the left versus right paradigm.

What crime has he committed?

Yet you defend crooked Hillary and obuthole. Hypocrit

Carter Page is their new hero

Right wingers are in desperate need of a "super hero".....They've chosen this guy.

DNbQAzxX0AAVFRD.jpg
Better than your commie heroes.

Carter Page was very forthcoming about his trip to Russia. What I am curious about is that if Russia is such an enemy of USA.INC? Why are leftards not upset about Uranium One or the fact that Bill "drop trou" went over there, gave a speech for a cool half a million dollars? Seems that leftard feelings stop and change on a dime.........

But, but, but Clinton. Deflection and obstruction is weak and getting weaker.

The more Trump lies, obstructs and deflects, the guiltier he looks. At this point, he looks and acts like he’s shitting his pants on a daily basis.

Prove he is a Russian agent, it is basically what you are calling him. Is their any hard evidence of that?

The poster called Page "your new hero" ....NOT an agent (that you're simply pulling out of your fat behind.)

Although I heard that Page DID order a vodka and tonic once...lol

But, but, but Clinton. Deflection and obstruction is weak and getting weaker.

The more Trump lies, obstructs and deflects, the guiltier he looks. At this point, he looks and acts like he’s shitting his pants on a daily basis.
And he still looks better and is more honest than Hillary or any lying Dimwit.

Prove he is a Russian agent, it is basically what you are calling him. Is their any hard evidence of that?

The poster called Page "your new hero" ....NOT an agent (that you're simply pulling out of your fat behind.)

Although I heard that Page DID order a vodka and tonic once...lol
The FISA warrant uses Carter Paige as an excuse to spy on Trump. If Paige is an agent, why is he free?

What is the proof he is a Russian agent except the dossier?

Forum List

Back