R-W Morons like o compe shooting in Chicago with Oregon's

I do business in...... America,been their dozens of times,likewise the rest of the world.......I meet white TRASH like you all the time although I try to avoid them like the plague,they are.

Wow. You must be a recluse then.
Hardly.......But what I do see in the US is a lot of people living below the poverty line........what do/have you done with all the money???????over the years.....nothing for Americans but I suppose giving Israel 67 TRILLION of Tax-payers TRILLIONS is OK to you guys....Charity begins at home.

The US does not give TRILLIONS to anyone. You are deeply misinformed.

Since it was founded in 1948, Israel has become the largest single recipient of U.S foreign assistance — a total of $121 billion, almost all of which has been in the form of military assistance.​
U.S. foreign aid to Israel: 2014 congressional report - Journalist's Resource
Take also into account the Federal Reserve owned by Jews,also the Jewish Banks money given during the bailout,Arms Aid,Financial Aid ETC.,ETC,.your figures are crap.$121 Billion.....what a load of Crap

Ok. I am willing to accept that I could be wrong. I've offered up proof. Where is yours? $67 Trillion should be easy to prove? right? Go ahead. I'll be here.

I do business in...... America,been their dozens of times,likewise the rest of the world.......I meet white TRASH like you all the time although I try to avoid them like the plague,they are.

Hardly.......But what I do see in the US is a lot of people living below the poverty line........what do/have you done with all the money???????over the years.....nothing for Americans but I suppose giving Israel 67 TRILLION of Tax-payers TRILLIONS is OK to you guys....Charity begins at home.

Since it was founded in 1948, Israel has become the largest single recipient of U.S foreign assistance — a total of $121 billion, almost all of which has been in the form of military assistance.​
Take also into account the Federal Reserve owned by Jews,also the Jewish Banks money given during the bailout,Arms Aid,Financial Aid ETC.,ETC,.your figures are crap.$121 Billion.....what a load of Crap

Ok. I am willing to accept that I could be wrong. I've offered up proof. Where is yours? $67 Trillion should be easy to prove? right? Go ahead. I'll be here.
I will...but you are saying America only, have given Israel $2 Billion a year since 1948.........you make me laugh.

I will...but you are saying America only, have given Israel $2 Billion a year since 1948.........you make me laugh.

Let me make this simple: You said that the USA has given Israel $67 Trillion. I am simply asking for some substantiation of that number, What do you have?

Of course those who have been told (probably by Sean Hannity) to harp on comparing the shootings in Chicago with those in Oregon are unequivocal MORONS.

There are MAJOR differences:

In Chicago, gangs and thugs kill one another over turf, vengeance and drug deals.....As bad as that may be, the shooters and victims know exactly what their perilous lives entail.

In Oregon, innocent bystanders are killed for no other reason than to satisfy the sick psychosis of a nihilist.

If you care enough for your loved one to NOT be gunned down in a mall, a cinema, in a college campus or even in an elementary school, then the gun-lobbyists MUST be stopped...I do not believe that its just the NRA since they are beholden to the real culprits...and those are the gun manufacturers.

Dipshit.....they hit innocent people...they just wiped out 3 generations of one family, a mother, her unborn child and the grandmother and wounded another kid....

moron.

Rather than concentrating on the botched title of the thread, try to figure out WHY some of you right wingers can't seem to figure out the reasons mass shootings ONLY occur in this country (yeah I know there's been a few in other nations...but NEVER like our weekly events)

Why...because of our inner city gang culture supported by democrat policies....that's why.

Let me make this simple: You said that the USA has given Israel $67 Trillion. I am simply asking for some substantiation of that number, What do you have?

For the record -$67 Trillion is a HUGE number. Let's break it down.

Israel has been in existence since 1948. The latest US spending figures are from 2014- so that is 66 years.

$ 67 TRILLION = $67,000,000,000,000 / 66 years = $1,015.151,151,151 per year. (that's $1.015 trillion per year!!)

:cuckoo:

As your president,today I BAN all GUNS....they have to be handed in within one month.........non compliance......You will be SHOT WITH YOUR OWN GUN........

Good thing you're not president.

Yea, a president who will ban guns so secret service can't have them and neither can all the wealthy campaign donors. You are so full of shit.

Some people are so ignorant that they do not understand the difference between dangerous people who would harm or kill others and innocent people who simply want to protect themselves and their families from the dangerous people. Instead of understanding that people can be good, bad or just insane, the left blames the easy target- guns. It's about people who have no respect for life. Many murderers are sociopaths or psychopaths and have no ability to feel emotions or value any life other than their own. I don't want to be a victim should one of them break into my home. I'm sure you libs think innocent people should just let the criminals do as they wish.

How many innocent people die at the hands of criminals each year? Most are killed with knives or people's bare hands, yet you blame guns for the violence instead of the violent people. How many law abiding people would die because they would no longer have a way to defend themselves? Criminals would continue to have guns forever and would love nothing more than an unarmed society. All evil wants an unarmed and helpless population.

That makes you and your ilk the morons.
Well Clementine,in Australia we don't have Guns,except Sporting Shooters,Farmers and a few others.......we know Crims get them illegally but we have very few shootings......I agree with most of what you say,but still don't believe allowing everyone the Gun is positive......I get tired of hearing Americans say inparticular after a Mass Killing.."This is TERRIBLE"...then a week later forget all about it...Until it happens again......Most people are not responsible enough to carry a Gun,and the heartbreak and people affected that ensues, it is just awful.

Unarmed people are not helpless in a Non-Gun Culture but they are definitely helpless(Armed or Unarmed) in an open Gun Culture...as we all see in America.Gun Culture is MORONIC and the majority of people who adhere to it.......That is my Opinion.....Clementine I pray nothing happens to you and your family....You are a Proud American and I Respect YOU for that,but I just wish you all never had Guns.You are a good person

I will add that many American friends say, that "It is safer carrying a Gun,than not" maybe you could answer me that? because they never can.

Clementine,I could well be a MORON as you say,but I can't agree......I wish You and your Family well. Best Regards Steven

Yeah..your country is changing.....

Gun found every two days in Melbourne s red zone

Police are discovering guns in cars every two days in Melbourne's north-west, which has been dubbed the "red zone" by officers concerned about a growing gangster culture in the region.

The alarming figure, obtained from The Police Association, follows anecdotal and statistical evidence of a burgeoning gun culture among young men in the city's north-western fringe.

Police working in the large region, which includes Broadmeadows, Sunshine and Werribee, have reported:
Advertisement

• Firearm-related incidents, such as drive-by shootings, every six days.
  • An increasing trend of children as young as 16 carrying guns.
  • Regularly finding guns in cars, including sawn-off shotguns and an automatic machine gun, during routine car intercepts.
  • Guns stolen from rural homes being used in violent crime in the north-west. Some 530 guns were stolen in rural Victoria in 2013.
It comes as the Crime Statistics Agency released figures on Thursday showing an almost threefold jump in firearm offences in the north-west over the past five years, from 581 in the year to March 2011 to 1332 in the 12 months to April 2015.

A similar trend was reported statewide, with firearm offences rising more than 50 per cent to 13,626.

The figures follow recent high-profile shootings in which two men have been killed - one in Keysborough, the other in Altona Meadows - and significant gun seizures by police. In March, an automatic machine gun was found during a car intercept in Sunbury, and in February, an M16 assault rifle and Thureon machine gun were seized in raids on homes in the city's west.

news video on increasing gun crime...shows robbery and injured...

Gun crime red zone

Gunman holds hostages..muslim....

2014 Sydney hostage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On 15–16 December 2014 a lone gunman, Man Haron Monis, held hostage ten customers and eight employees of a Lindt chocolate café located at Martin Placein Sydney, Australia. Police treated the event as a terrorist attack at the time[11][12] but Monis' motives have subsequently been debated.[13]

After a 16-hour standoff, a gunshot was heard from inside and police officers from the Tactical Operations Unitstormed the café. Hostage Tori Johnson was killed by Monis and hostage Katrina Dawson was killed by a police bullet ricochet in the subsequent raid. Monis was also killed. Three other hostages and a police officer were injured by police gunfire during the raid.[1][14][15]
Immigrant teen shoots cop with handgun...

Teen's Slaying Of Australian Police Worker 'Linked To Terror'

The 15-year-old, who is of Iraqi-Kurdish background and was born in Iran, shot a New South Wales police finance worker with a handgun at close range as the man left work in the western Sydney suburb of Parramatta on Friday, police Commissioner Andrew Scipione (pictured right above, alongside state Premier Mike Baird) said. The teen then fired at responding officers, who shot and killed him, Scipione said.

from 2013...drive buys in australia

Year of the gun: Sydney in grip of upswing in shooting crime

Another night, another drive-by killing. Sydney is effortlessly maintaining its reputation as the national capital of things that go bang in the night.

Late on Monday when many people were watching Please Marry My Boy, Bassil Hijazi, 18, was executed in a public car park in Bexley. Two weeks before, he had been shot in the neck when assailants had rained bullets on his car. He had links with the Comanchero bikie gang.

Meanwhile, minutes before on Monday night, Vasko Boskovski, 35, was shot to death in nearby Earlwood. The businessman was also known to police.

The killings are not related but they confirm perceptions that drive-by shootings and gun crime have become an entrenched part of Australian lowlife.

A volatile mix of bikie gangs, drugs, ethnic rivalries and a 265 per cent rise in the number of handgun thefts threatens to turn Sydney into the East LA on the western side of the Pacific.

NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione told a news conference on Tuesday: ''A lot of these young men are living the lives of wannabe gangsters and when you live the life of a wannabe gangster, unfortunately the reality is sometimes you will lose your life.''

Last edited:
As your president,today I BAN all GUNS....they have to be handed in within one month.........non compliance......You will be SHOT WITH YOUR OWN GUN........

Yea, a president who will ban guns so secret service can't have them and neither can all the wealthy campaign donors. You are so full of shit.

Some people are so ignorant that they do not understand the difference between dangerous people who would harm or kill others and innocent people who simply want to protect themselves and their families from the dangerous people. Instead of understanding that people can be good, bad or just insane, the left blames the easy target- guns. It's about people who have no respect for life. Many murderers are sociopaths or psychopaths and have no ability to feel emotions or value any life other than their own. I don't want to be a victim should one of them break into my home. I'm sure you libs think innocent people should just let the criminals do as they wish.

How many innocent people die at the hands of criminals each year? Most are killed with knives or people's bare hands, yet you blame guns for the violence instead of the violent people. How many law abiding people would die because they would no longer have a way to defend themselves? Criminals would continue to have guns forever and would love nothing more than an unarmed society. All evil wants an unarmed and helpless population.

Well Clementine,in Australia we don't have Guns,except Sporting Shooters,Farmers and a few others.......we know Crims get them illegally but we have very few shootings......I agree with most of what you say,but still don't believe allowing everyone the Gun is positive......I get tired of hearing Americans say inparticular after a Mass Killing.."This is TERRIBLE"...then a week later forget all about it...Until it happens again......Most people are not responsible enough to carry a Gun,and the heartbreak and people affected that ensues, it is just awful.

Unarmed people are not helpless in a Non-Gun Culture but they are definitely helpless(Armed or Unarmed) in an open Gun Culture...as we all see in America.Gun Culture is MORONIC and the majority of people who adhere to it.......That is my Opinion.....Clementine I pray nothing happens to you and your family....You are a Proud American and I Respect YOU for that,but I just wish you all never had Guns.You are a good person

I will add that many American friends say, that "It is safer carrying a Gun,than not" maybe you could answer me that? because they never can.

Clementine,I could well be a MORON as you say,but I can't agree......I wish You and your Family well. Best Regards Steven

Well...Australian women could use some guns....considering that when I first posted here on U.S. there was an entire thread in the Australian area about the shame of rape in Australia...and then there is this....

31 women murdered in Australia since april 2015

Thirty-one women killed in Australia in 15 weeks renews call for action

... The common thread here of course is the greatest risk of being a victim of gender-based violence is being a woman. We know that for young women under the age of 45, the most likely cause of death or injury is domestic violence. This is a scourge; it's an epidemic in our society.

And a story from May...

No Cookies | Herald Sun

Is it that you guys like your women defensless and easily victimized...is that part of Australian culture...?

Of course those who have been told (probably by Sean Hannity) to harp on comparing the shootings in Chicago with those in Oregon are unequivocal MORONS.

There are MAJOR differences:

In Chicago, gangs and thugs kill one another over turf, vengeance and drug deals.....As bad as that may be, the shooters and victims know exactly what their perilous lives entail.

In Oregon, innocent bystanders are killed for no other reason than to satisfy the sick psychosis of a nihilist.

If you care enough for your loved one to NOT be gunned down in a mall, a cinema, in a college campus or even in an elementary school, then the gun-lobbyists MUST be stopped...I do not believe that its just the NRA since they are beholden to the real culprits...and those are the gun manufacturers.

Sure, tell that to the 5 year old shot in his bed in a drive by in Houston last week, oh wait, you can't he's dead. Good news is his 9 year old brother got shot but survived. Tell them shit just happens in the hood. I don't go into Houston without a gun.

Really? Uh... why would we give Israel that much money? That's enough to pay our existing debt at least four times over.

You suck at math.

Last edited:

Yeah..your country is changing.....

Gun found every two days in Melbourne s red zone

Police are discovering guns in cars every two days in Melbourne's north-west, which has been dubbed the "red zone" by officers concerned about a growing gangster culture in the region.

The alarming figure, obtained from The Police Association, follows anecdotal and statistical evidence of a burgeoning gun culture among young men in the city's north-western fringe.

Police working in the large region, which includes Broadmeadows, Sunshine and Werribee, have reported:
Advertisement

• Firearm-related incidents, such as drive-by shootings, every six days.
  • An increasing trend of children as young as 16 carrying guns.
  • Regularly finding guns in cars, including sawn-off shotguns and an automatic machine gun, during routine car intercepts.
  • Guns stolen from rural homes being used in violent crime in the north-west. Some 530 guns were stolen in rural Victoria in 2013.
It comes as the Crime Statistics Agency released figures on Thursday showing an almost threefold jump in firearm offences in the north-west over the past five years, from 581 in the year to March 2011 to 1332 in the 12 months to April 2015.

A similar trend was reported statewide, with firearm offences rising more than 50 per cent to 13,626.

The figures follow recent high-profile shootings in which two men have been killed - one in Keysborough, the other in Altona Meadows - and significant gun seizures by police. In March, an automatic machine gun was found during a car intercept in Sunbury, and in February, an M16 assault rifle and Thureon machine gun were seized in raids on homes in the city's west.

news video on increasing gun crime...shows robbery and injured...

Gun crime red zone

Gunman holds hostages..muslim....

2014 Sydney hostage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On 15–16 December 2014 a lone gunman, Man Haron Monis, held hostage ten customers and eight employees of a Lindt chocolate café located at Martin Placein Sydney, Australia. Police treated the event as a terrorist attack at the time[11][12] but Monis' motives have subsequently been debated.[13]

After a 16-hour standoff, a gunshot was heard from inside and police officers from the Tactical Operations Unitstormed the café. Hostage Tori Johnson was killed by Monis and hostage Katrina Dawson was killed by a police bullet ricochet in the subsequent raid. Monis was also killed. Three other hostages and a police officer were injured by police gunfire during the raid.[1][14][15]
Immigrant teen shoots cop with handgun...

Teen's Slaying Of Australian Police Worker 'Linked To Terror'

The 15-year-old, who is of Iraqi-Kurdish background and was born in Iran, shot a New South Wales police finance worker with a handgun at close range as the man left work in the western Sydney suburb of Parramatta on Friday, police Commissioner Andrew Scipione (pictured right above, alongside state Premier Mike Baird) said. The teen then fired at responding officers, who shot and killed him, Scipione said.

from 2013...drive buys in australia

Year of the gun: Sydney in grip of upswing in shooting crime

Another night, another drive-by killing. Sydney is effortlessly maintaining its reputation as the national capital of things that go bang in the night.

Late on Monday when many people were watching Please Marry My Boy, Bassil Hijazi, 18, was executed in a public car park in Bexley. Two weeks before, he had been shot in the neck when assailants had rained bullets on his car. He had links with the Comanchero bikie gang.

Meanwhile, minutes before on Monday night, Vasko Boskovski, 35, was shot to death in nearby Earlwood. The businessman was also known to police.

The killings are not related but they confirm perceptions that drive-by shootings and gun crime have become an entrenched part of Australian lowlife.

A volatile mix of bikie gangs, drugs, ethnic rivalries and a 265 per cent rise in the number of handgun thefts threatens to turn Sydney into the East LA on the western side of the Pacific.

NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione told a news conference on Tuesday: ''A lot of these young men are living the lives of wannabe gangsters and when you live the life of a wannabe gangster, unfortunately the reality is sometimes you will lose your life.''

Yep we have shootings,but your figures are erroneous,given to you by your Gun Lobby..who were kicked out of Australia ...........heaven help us if we ever had a gun culture like America,where any Dipstick can get a GUN.............your negativity is ill founded.steve

Gun Murder Rate per 100,000..USA 10.95...Australia.....00.86
Rape Rate per 100,000 USA 26.40...Australia.....27.85 noting that 91% of Rapes in America are not reported.

Trouble with you Americans is.......you are a truly a violent society and no matter how you try,your Gun Killings are 3rd World,as a note since the GUN BUY BACK IN 1997 our Gun Murders have decreased......where as in America they have grown.steve

Last edited:
Now, see?

Y'all done went and scared him off with facts.
How is he supposed to keep his fantasy in tact now?
Sorry Horty I owe you and the other posters an apology regarding the monies given to Israel directly(I was misinformed, it is circa $367+ Billion).....I will always put my hands up (and hope I don't get Shot) when I am wrong,again Horty Thank you for setting me straight.........steve ps I will try to find out the actual amount other than direct payments

It is still an enormous amount,Americas "AID" to Israel is much more than to every other country worldwide collectively America gives aid to

Last edited:

Really? Uh... why would we give Israel that much money? That's enough to pay our existing debt at least four times over.

You suck at math.

No liq. You misunderstood me. You like this post, but I wasn't agreeing with you. I was telling you how badly you screwed the math. For a simple education on how much actual foreign aid we give Israel, look no further.

I'm telling that it is financially impossible to give someone $67 trillion, even if you're the United States.

Your mathematical skills are severely lacking. Even $1 trillion over the life of the State of Israel would be impossible.

Israel declared independence in 1948. It is mathematically possible since Israel has been around for 67 years, if that were the case, your math would be correct. But is it financially possible to give them $1 trillion a year? No.

In January of 1948, the US GDP was only $266 billion. Now, if you factor in inflation, or 888% of what it was then, it would equal roughly $2.6 trillion today. So, in 1948, it was financially impossible to give Israel that kind of money. Though, however, it wasn't like we weren't giving them money, its just that we were giving them a lot less than what you're claiming.

Beginning in 1949, President Harry Truman approved a $135 million loan through the Ex-Im bank to Israel. Stating that:

"It is my responsibility to see that our policy in Israel fits in with our policy throughout the world; second, it is my desire to help build in Palestine a strong, prosperous, free and independent democratic state. It must be large enough, free enough, and strong enough to make its people self-supporting and secure."

-President Harry Truman, October 28,1948

Annual aid from 1949 until 1996 (the actual foreign aid), was around $1.4-1.5 billion a year. It rose to $3.1 billion in 1997. In the past six or so decades, the US has given around $233 billion in total to Israel, in other words, nowhere close to your figure.

750px-US_aid_to_Israel.gif

The US GDP did not reach $1 trillion until 1969, a full 23 years after Israel declared its independence.

https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/data/GDP.txt

Even then,
it would have been impossible to give Israel that much money. A nation cannot give more than its GDP as foreign aid to another nation state, and most certainly not "$67 trillion." That would have still been the case in 2000, when the US topped $10 trillion GDP for the first time.

That blows a giant hole in your math and your logic.

You suck at math. Sit down. Shut up.

You suck at math.

No liq. You misunderstood me. You like this post, but I wasn't agreeing with you. I was telling you how badly you screwed the math. For a simple education on how much actual foreign aid we give Israel, look no further.

I'm telling that it is financially impossible to give someone $67 trillion, even if you're the United States.

Your mathematical skills are severely lacking. Even $1 trillion over the life of the State of Israel would be impossible.

Israel declared independence in 1948. It is mathematically possible since Israel has been around for 67 years, if that were the case, your math would be correct. But is it financially possible to give them $1 trillion a year? No.

In January of 1948, the US GDP was only $266 billion. Now, if you factor in inflation, or 888% of what it was then, it would equal roughly $2.6 trillion today. So, in 1948, it was financially impossible to give Israel that kind of money. Though, however, it wasn't like we weren't giving them money, its just that we were giving them a lot less than what you're claiming.

Beginning in 1949, President Harry Truman approved a $135 million loan through the Ex-Im bank to Israel. Stating that:

"It is my responsibility to see that our policy in Israel fits in with our policy throughout the world; second, it is my desire to help build in Palestine a strong, prosperous, free and independent democratic state. It must be large enough, free enough, and strong enough to make its people self-supporting and secure."

Annual aid from 1949 until 1996 (the actual foreign aid), was around $1.4-1.5 billion a year. It rose to $3.1 billion in 1997. In the past six or so decades, the US has given around $233 billion in total to Israel, in other words, nowhere close to your figure.

The US GDP did not reach $1 trillion until 1969, a full 23 years after Israel declared its independence.

Even then,
it would have been impossible to give Israel that much money. A nation cannot give more than its GDP as foreign aid to another nation state, and most certainly not "$67 trillion." That would have still been the case in 2000, when the US topped $10 trillion GDP for the first time.

Thanks for the "Torch Burning" Templar,the trouble is you did not read my post #95...above,where I apologised for my ERROR on the $US 67Trillion figure,for which you must Stop Kicking My ASS,Try to Concentrate,because I am not going to Apologise again.LOL.steve...Have a Great Day

You suck at math.

Even then,

Thanks for the "Torch Burning" Templar,the trouble is you did not read my post #95...above,where I apologised for my ERROR on the $US 67Trillion figure,for which you must Stop Kicking My ASS,Try to Concentrate,because I am not going to Apologise again.LOL.steve...Have a Great Day

Okay Steve, as long as you admit you were terribly wrong. Your mea culpa has been accepted.

Try to research your claims before making them. Later dude.

You suck at math.

Even then,

Okay Steve, as long as you admit you were terribly wrong. Your mea culpa has been accepted.

Try to research your claims before making them. Later dude.
Ta Templar,yes I normally do,but I can only blame myself.......in this instant,regards steve

By the way Temp., something that I have always wondered,why in America do you just say MATH..singular,when it is actually MATHS.....plural,as in various forms of mathmatics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back